NEW BLOODPOINTS CODE - bilibili200k
To redeem codes in Dead by Daylight, all you need to do is open up the game and head to the Store option on your screen. At the top right of the screen, you should see a button that says Redeem Code on it. Once you've got this open, either copy one of the codes from our list or type it in with the onscreen keyboard. When you have the code in correctly, hit the redeem button, and as long as it wasn't expired, you should receive your free reward!
CODE: bilibili200k
(old screenshots)




Comments
Thank you :)
Works
Ty
cheers
Cheers
Thanks!
Does anyone know what the occasion is? bilibili doesn’t ring a bell for me..
I'm pretty sure billibilli is the Chinese version of Youtube
sounds like it means "expensive" in some language.
how long will this code be active for?
I ask because I wanna save it until the new chapter releases
Thanks! That’s probably it.
Well I guess I could have just googled that 😅
I dont know sorry
tysm :D
Thanks mate.
More bloodpoints for Queen Kimura thanks :)
Eyy thanks bro!
Much appreciated. As a new player this grind is worse than most cash grab mobile games or hyper-Asian MMORPGs lol.
Neato, thanks.
thanks
Thank you very much; I appreciate the heads up as I always need more BP for my Myers.
Just found this code on twitter. Rushed here to post but looks like you beat me to it. 😅
Thanks dude!
Tysm!
Bump.
thank you friend
nice