Buff or Nerf Perks?

The most-used Perks are most-used for obvious reasons.

So imagine if you could do something to shake things up but you can only do one of these options (for now), which would you do first?

Comments

  • A lot of the perks aren’t actually bad, it’s just that there are a distinct few that are very good, high above the rest, henc I’d rather them nerfed than weaker perks buffed.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    A lot of the perks aren’t actually bad, it’s just that there are a distinct few that are very good, high above the rest, henc I’d rather them nerfed than weaker perks buffed.

    I agree.

  • I would rather have bad perks be made good, rather than good perks be made bad. Although some good perks are deserving of some nerfs, don't get me wrong.

  • Let's switch up the meta!

  • I'd like to buff perks that rarely ever get used to make more good use out of them.

  • There will obviously be some exceptions, but generally I think buffing weaker perks does more to help the overall health of the game. By doing this, you're diversifying builds, creating more opportunities for synergy between perks and overall making things a bit more interesting and exciting instead of encouraging people to run the same sorts of builds game after game.

  • Both needs to happen

  • I believe that there is a way to buff many lower tier perks to almost meta or a 4/5 perk, we just haven't thought of it yet.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    There will always be perks that are just better than the rest and that's fine. Some are used by beginners, some are used for memes, some are used by teams and some are there for synergy. Most of them make sense and don't need a huge buff.

    Agreed with this. Whenever a game tried to shake up the meta by changing perks/skills/classes/etc around, a new meta emerges and it starts over again. There's only a couple of perks that are totally useless. Everything mostly has its place, so I'm fine with how it is.

  • Buffing the weak perks to make them more viable to use and add more variety to the game ;)

  • Just enough to make them viable to use in matches and to get more freedom to mix things up a bit without screwing up your rank.

  • I say both I want all the perks to actually help you regardless of your rank/skill

  • Bottom perks are mostly situational or help in something that no one struggle with. So it's not so easy to make it better. But I would like to have more strong perks to make more different builds.

  • Can we make huntress and demogorgon perks not actual ######### please