I don't view reddit anyway. It has a down vote button and I said some truth about DBD for killer, then those survivor mains just down vote me to negative karma. Now I can't even post any thread there and I can only post 1 responce like per 15 min. U can't say the truth because survivors mains are always more than both side players + killer mains
Due to the nature of the speculation, I am closing this thread here. We're not connected to the DbD Reddit and I would rather the gossip didn't spread from this forum, thanks for the understanding.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is very odd.
It literally says on the subreddit it's linking to.
the link name makes it all the more hilarious
Protesting against reddit lmao
The bit I love most about this post is it literally says why they're private and links to a comment explaining it further
I don't view reddit anyway. It has a down vote button and I said some truth about DBD for killer, then those survivor mains just down vote me to negative karma. Now I can't even post any thread there and I can only post 1 responce like per 15 min. U can't say the truth because survivors mains are always more than both side players + killer mains
r/deadbydaylight is the only sub that is private on my follow bar.
Wow.
Due to the nature of the speculation, I am closing this thread here. We're not connected to the DbD Reddit and I would rather the gossip didn't spread from this forum, thanks for the understanding.