Seriously BHVR be better.

The last few updates have all had very clear, upfront and quick feedback from the community. And every single time it has taken the Devs so long to finally admit there are issues and buckle up to actually address them.

The MMR disaster

The Blight Bugs, Botched Camera and Overpowered Add-On

The Twins and Elodie's ridiculous set of bugs (probably the worst new content in the game's history at launch)

The HUD disaster

The Trickster and Yun Jin being a dumpster fire balancing wise.

It's very clear to me that the people that keep making these decisions aren't being fired, reprimanded, demoted or even learning from their constant mistakes over the past 9 months.

Seriously BHVR be better.

Comments

  • The cyclical narrative you used for emphasis is both cringey and satisfying.

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    The cyclical narrative you used for emphasis is both cringey and satisfying.

    Thank you?

  • The Trickster chapter was delayed, I think that means they're working on it?

  • @malatruse said:

    The Trickster chapter was delayed, I think that means they're working on it?

    Yeah because they failed the first time... and the second time... so they need a third time and I'm not exactly optimistic.

    Even if they get Trickster right at this point, they shouldn't have needed this long to fix him. The feedback from day 1 on the PTB should've been enough to take the hint

  • @gatsby said:

    The last few updates have all had very clear, upfront and quick feedback from the community. And every single time it has taken the Devs so long to finally admit there are issues and buckle up to actually address them.

    The MMR disaster

    The Blight Bugs, Botched Camera and Overpowered Add-On

    The Twins and Elodie's ridiculous set of bugs (probably the worst new content in the game's history at launch)

    The HUD disaster

    The Trickster and Yun Jin being a dumpster fire balancing wise.

    It's very clear to me that the people that keep making these decisions aren't being fired, reprimanded, demoted or even learning from their constant mistakes over the past 9 months.

    Seriously BHVR be better.

    Well mmr was a test imagine I'd it was live

    I agree on the camera thing

    Please explain on the op addons

    Twins was a dumpster fire but knifester may be delayed so we have to see

    Agreed with the hud unless it has something with the 5th year anniversary im disappointed

  • Yeah sorry.. but the only real issues from OP are Blights POV getting like this to live and the Twins chapter..

    and after the Twins chapter releases took longer time so it’s almost safe to assume they changed their plans to have further QA processes..

  • @gatsby said:

    The last few updates have all had very clear, upfront and quick feedback from the community. And every single time it has taken the Devs so long to finally admit there are issues and buckle up to actually address them.

    The MMR disaster

    The Blight Bugs, Botched Camera and Overpowered Add-On

    The Twins and Elodie's ridiculous set of bugs (probably the worst new content in the game's history at launch)

    The HUD disaster

    The Trickster and Yun Jin being a dumpster fire balancing wise.

    It's very clear to me that the people that keep making these decisions aren't being fired, reprimanded, demoted or even learning from their constant mistakes over the past 9 months.

    Seriously BHVR be better.

    Can we please stop pretending that a company doing Work From Home is easy, and is completely absent of any challenges from how they usually would have conducted work!!!

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/236483/seriously-bhvr-be-better

    Can we please stop pretending that a company doing Work From Home is easy, and is completely absent of any challenges from how they usually would have conducted work!!!

    @TheClownIsKing I agree with you on that. At least they're trying to delay it to polish it more and fix more stuff.

  • @malatruse said:

    The Trickster chapter was delayed, I think that means they're working on it?

    probably it got delyed becpuse of sonny that didnt accept update on time but they will never admit it

  • @malatruse said:

    The Trickster chapter was delayed, I think that means they're working on it?

    Oh please, as if they'll change anything. Given their track record of catering to whiny babies, at best the only change I expect is a reversion to the DS nerf.

  • theres going to be bugs no matter what so i dont see why they don't just push out the update tomorrow

  • @malatruse said:

    The Trickster chapter was delayed, I think that means they're working on it?

    You know cyberpunk 2077? Lots and lots of huge delay, and the end product is this rubbish.

    It’s the same with DBD. If they delayed something, bugs on release will be even more than before. I have seen it before.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2040965#Comment_2040965

    @TheClownIsKing I agree with you on that. At least they're trying to delay it to polish it more and fix more stuff.

    But how much can you really polish a turd?

  • Bugs (sometimes) get fixed, killers get tweaks.

    The maps are the real issue they never get touched. Pretty much everyone has come out and roasted the meat plant rework now but the company is too arrogant and too proud to admit it's a disaster and announce a fix or rework.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/236483/seriously-bhvr-be-better

    Well mmr was a test imagine I'd it was live

    I agree on the camera thing

    Please explain on the op addons

    Twins was a dumpster fire but knifester may be delayed so we have to see

    Agreed with the hud unless it has something with the 5th year anniversary im disappointed

    Pretty sure OP was talking about Compound 21

  • I'm curious to know what the Devs are trying to fix. Would be great if they could shed some light on it.

  • Yeah, MMR was a complete disaster, but atleast they tried, but im really triggered about the Trickster, i always try to wait the new survivors/killer come out to see how people can use them efficiently, but i really, REALLY don't understand the purpose of this character, it is a 2x weaker Huntress, he will probably need a ton of changes to be at least, better than pig.

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2040807#Comment_2040807

    You know cyberpunk 2077? Lots and lots of huge delay, and the end product is this rubbish.

    It’s the same with DBD. If they delayed something, bugs on release will be even more than before. I have seen it before.

    I liked cyberpunk, I thought it was pretty solid game

  • @gatsby said:

    The last few updates have all had very clear, upfront and quick feedback from the community. And every single time it has taken the Devs so long to finally admit there are issues and buckle up to actually address them.

    The MMR disaster

    The Blight Bugs, Botched Camera and Overpowered Add-On

    The Twins and Elodie's ridiculous set of bugs (probably the worst new content in the game's history at launch)

    The HUD disaster

    The Trickster and Yun Jin being a dumpster fire balancing wise.

    It's very clear to me that the people that keep making these decisions aren't being fired, reprimanded, demoted or even learning from their constant mistakes over the past 9 months.

    Seriously BHVR be better.


    You have an extremely hyperbolic opinion of what the word "disaster" means.

  • I really hope that this delay until next week is going to be towards making improvements for Trickster, but I think it's best we all keep our expectations very low right now since BHVR has a tendency to release updates that clearly suck and didn't need to be released. Examples the horrendous 2020 Halloween Event, and the Binding of Bugs chapter.

  • @CornHub said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2041145#Comment_2041145

    I liked cyberpunk, I thought it was pretty solid game

    I agree :((

    Not to turn it into a cyberpunk praising thread..

    But the difference between cyberpunk and dbd, is cyberpunk had to release early(in terms of continuous delays) because they were receiving threats from investors and death threats from fans

    Dbd.. is probably just having licencing issues, it'd be a miracle if they listened to feedback from players so early on. They're not fixing anything, they're just waiting for the all clear

  • @gatsby said:

    The last few updates have all had very clear, upfront and quick feedback from the community. And every single time it has taken the Devs so long to finally admit there are issues and buckle up to actually address them.

    The MMR disaster

    The Blight Bugs, Botched Camera and Overpowered Add-On

    The Twins and Elodie's ridiculous set of bugs (probably the worst new content in the game's history at launch)

    The HUD disaster

    The Trickster and Yun Jin being a dumpster fire balancing wise.

    It's very clear to me that the people that keep making these decisions aren't being fired, reprimanded, demoted or even learning from their constant mistakes over the past 9 months.

    Seriously BHVR be better.

    Well, on the bright side, I'm not entirely sure they can get any worse.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/236483/seriously-bhvr-be-better

    Well, on the bright side, I'm not entirely sure they can get any worse.

    https://youtu.be/0A8ld_3Uau4

    Please don't say that,i'm already scared lmao