P3 Claudette - What is the point?

I was with one this morning and it wouldn't be the first time someone playing has done pretty much nothing to help the other survivors. No generators, no rescues, no nothing. It's like they should be called the Carry Me Claudette(s) and not P3 Claudette(s).

Survivor didn't even escape the match though they weren't the first to go down. They also had the lowest count in points. So what is the point of survivors of doing it?

Comments

  • Doo doo doo doo doo

    Inspector Blendette

    Doo doo doo doo doo

    Hoo Hoo

  • Maybe it was someone's friend or younger sibling using their account. How could we possibly know?

  • i see you have never seen scaredettes before

  • @Mistikus said:

    i see you have never seen scaredettes before

    In have seen them before. Just curious what the point of doing it is since they don't appear to get many points the times I have seen them.

  • Let’s not just act like it’s only Claudette’s that do this. I play as P3 Claudette sometimes as I love her design, but I’m not a useless teammate. The survivor I’m playing doesn’t change how I play. I’ve seen every survivor play in the way you’re describing. The issue is with the person.

  • Love the design lol. Black skin, dark clothes, splashed with dark red blood. Yeah, the very cool design of going invisible is very cool, I agree.

    ’wink’

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    Doo doo doo doo doo

    Inspector Blendette

    Doo doo doo doo doo

    Hoo Hoo

    Nice reference.

    When a killer respects a pallet this is what I sing:

    Doo doo doo doo doo

    Respector Gadget

    Do doo do doo do do

    Hoo hoo

  • @Toblerone007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2039681#Comment_2039681

    Nice reference.

    When a killer respects a pallet this is what I sing:

    Doo doo doo doo doo

    Respector Gadget

    Do doo do doo do do

    Hoo hoo

    Nice!

  • @justad00d said:

    I played on Haddonfield last night, and a Claudette hid in a locker in one of the houses while 3 of her teammates died on a hook. For one of them, it was his first hook. It’s not even like she was hatch camping because it hadn’t even spawned yet. This was at red ranks. Her teammates were pissed.

    As a killer every so often I catch a survivor doing that. I usually don't camp and tunnel but in those cases I do.

  • @KiwiCoattails said:

    Let’s not just act like it’s only Claudette’s that do this. I play as P3 Claudette sometimes as I love her design, but I’m not a useless teammate. The survivor I’m playing doesn’t change how I play. I’ve seen every survivor play in the way you’re describing. The issue is with the person.

    This. I run into alot of lets say not too bright kates but I have also seen some really great ones. Also had a game ironically on Haddonfield where I slugged a quentin and went to other side of map to check a gen I thought she would be working on ( was billy so there in a flash) and nope. So I went and checked every remaining gen and none had been worked on so I went to hook quentin and he was gone (damn). Found him on opposite side of map where I downed him just before he bled out so I reset him and went looking for kate. Searching every house, locker, behind every bush but if they rotate lockers and move around immersly can be very hard to find on most maps. Eventually said screw it sorry quentin went to kill him and mid chase her a crow (yay Kate) broke chase to kill her. She had crows flying over but I was getting no notifications so she was moving just enough. Not all Kates are this way, Not all Claudettes are the way you described it's just the random person controlling the character.

  • It's a Claudette thing.

  • @Baby_Victor said:

    Love the design lol. Black skin, dark clothes, splashed with dark red blood. Yeah, the very cool design of going invisible is very cool, I agree.

    ’wink’

    I do love the design though? Just the same way I love P3 Ash and P3 Jake and P3 Yui. I’m not going to stop using P3 Claudette because people like you have an issue with her. That’s not my problem. 🙊

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2039776#Comment_2039776

    This. I run into alot of lets say not too bright kates but I have also seen some really great ones. Also had a game ironically on Haddonfield where I slugged a quentin and went to other side of map to check a gen I thought she would be working on ( was billy so there in a flash) and nope. So I went and checked every remaining gen and none had been worked on so I went to hook quentin and he was gone (damn). Found him on opposite side of map where I downed him just before he bled out so I reset him and went looking for kate. Searching every house, locker, behind every bush but if they rotate lockers and move around immersly can be very hard to find on most maps. Eventually said screw it sorry quentin went to kill him and mid chase her a crow (yay Kate) broke chase to kill her. She had crows flying over but I was getting no notifications so she was moving just enough. Not all Kates are this way, Not all Claudettes are the way you described it's just the random person controlling the character.

    People just assume that every P3 Claudette is going to hide all game and do nothing which is such a tired assumption. In my lobbies, Claudette’s are normally the best loopers and the most altruistic. I have more issues with Dwight players than I do with Claudette players. So... 🙃

  • @KiwiCoattails said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2040130#Comment_2040130

    People just assume that every P3 Claudette is going to hide all game and do nothing which is such a tired assumption. In my lobbies, Claudette’s are normally the best loopers and the most altruistic. I have more issues with Dwight players than I do with Claudette players. So... 🙃

    Yep I seen a Claudette that to this day is one the best I have seen. Was the best but I give that to this Kate I seen recently. Have also been left on the hook to die by a claudette because getting her INACTIVE RBT off her head was more important. Just how it goes.

  • @PhantomChimera said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2039693#Comment_2039693

    In have seen them before. Just curious what the point of doing it is since they don't appear to get many points the times I have seen them.

    probably the derank befor new dlc or derank overall