FAQ for Trickster release
Now, it's not that I want to silence people, but we all know how it goes after a release. This is to preemptively respond to the points we all see after a new release.
Why are there so many people playing Trickster? I'm sick and tired of only facing Tricksters!
He's the new killer, this happens with every release. Give it a week or two and it'll go back to normal.
Yeah, but this is different because [reason]! It's been [less than the time I said] and they're not going away!
It's not different, it happens all the time with every release, and it's so consistent you could make a thread on the subject, replying to all these points before they're made for the umpteenth time.
Trickster is OP! Devs, pls nerf!
No he's (probably) not, survivors are just not used to playing against him. You can't already know how to play against a killer in such a short amount of time.
Trickster is UP! Devs, pls buff!
No he's (probably) not, killers are just not used to playing as him. You can't already know how to play as a killer in such a short amount of time.
Why are my killer queues so long?
Because a lot of people want to try the new killer. Give it a week or two and it'll go back to normal.
Comments
Did you meant to make this a Draft?
Why not wait until tomorrow.
You can’t stop me.
Because the point is to do it preemptively, not after the fact.
Nor do I want to, this is just in case you had questions like these. Hence, FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions.
안개 속에서 보자 💛💜
A vain attempt at stopping a regular flood.
Good try though.
He can down me so he’s OP okay?
This hasn’t been confirmed yet but I read somewhere that he’s able to hook survivors? 😩
I heard he can also throw knifes too?! BHVR why can killers down me from range now?
Welp. Guess I’m uninstalling then.
You can also add :
I have to wait 20 minutes to play killer. Why is that taking so long ? (complain thread)
Every time a new chapter drops, most people who didn't a chance to try the killer in PTB, switch to killer, therefore there is a shortage of survivors for about a week.
If a mod pins it (@MandyTalk hint) and people take it as a serious FAQ, it could mitigate some of the repeated threads.
Added, thank you.
NO WAY, that's too OP
I hope he isn't allowed to chase us, otherwise BHVR has gone too far 😔
...pLeAse aDd fReDy fAzBeEr fRoM fIvE kNiGhTs aT fReDiEs
...dEvS wHy u nO aDd fReBby?!?
...i'M uNiNsTaLlInG...
besides the already there
I always see the new killer wryyyyyy
you can also add the
*2 weeks after release
Where is the new killer? I never see him