This is just sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ept5cFn2QA

A lot of the community hates No0b3 and while it's understandable, this video of his, is too close to the truth. You can basically compare it to reality. In the last few months, killers have been able to lag switch hard. IMO, this is actually worse then Hacking, since Killers still have somewhat of a chance. Why should killers host a game in the first place? A quarter of all killer mains (or more) make the game impossible for survivors to play. Get DS (Dedicated servers) into the game already. Many more would prefer it to a new chapter.

Another thing, hitboxes. Killers have been able to hit survivors from ridiculous angles and the slash from the killer doesn't even look like it's touched the survivors body, BUT IT STILL HITS. This wasn't suppose to be hatred towards killers, but some things that are easily abusable and worse then many things survivors do, but to understand that not all the things killers do is correct and good

Not biased, well maybe a bit but believe me Survivors do other scummy things, that are really bad

Comments

  • @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    In the last few months, killers have been able to lag switch hard.

    I'll need proof.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    IMO, this is actually worse then Hacking, since Killers still have somewhat of a chance.

    Huh? When lagswitching, there's still the chance to lose. Hacking is unlimited power.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Why should killers host a game in the first place?

    Because if it's assigned to a Survivor and they leave, the match is over.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    A quarter of all killer mains (or more) make the game impossible for survivors to play.

    I'll need proof.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Get DS (Dedicated servers) into the game already.

    Everyone wants this, but it's more complicated than: "Oh, you want it NOW. Okay, let's do it now."

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Another thing, hitboxes. Killers have been able to hit survivors from ridiculous angles and the slash from the killer doesn't even look like it's touched the survivors body, BUT IT STILL HITS.

    Lag, not lagswitching.
    I mean yes, lagswitching produces the same result.

    But here's the thing: All evil wizards were in Slytherin, but not all Slytherins are evil wizards.
    All lagswitchers produce weird hits, but not all weird hits are produced by lagswitching.

  • Hate's him? I though everyone loves him cause he is a cute toxic #########

  • While I hate lagswitchers I don't really feel bad for a guy who's known for being toxic and running in an SWF squad which is basically cheating too.

    So yes, the game is cheaterinfested, what's new.

  • i once had a 3minute standoff with noob3 at a hatch, where his salty followers who had come to my channel to say he would wreck me, began crying at me that im holding the game hostage (lol), so i just let em hook me to avoid their whining further, which then followed by them trash talking.

    idk about him but his followers have issues
  • @Ihatelife said:
    Hate's him? I though everyone loves him cause he is a cute toxic [BAD WORD]

    I don't hate him either.
    I just have the strong opinion that the game's better off without him. ;)

  • @Boss said:

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    In the last few months, killers have been able to lag switch hard.

    I'll need proof.

    Try watching the video.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    IMO, this is actually worse then Hacking, since Killers still have somewhat of a chance.

    Huh? When lagswitching, there's still the chance to lose. Hacking is unlimited power.

    You have that backwards. Lagswitching basically freezes survivors in place. Hacking depends on what hacks you're using. I've escaped from hackers before. Never escaped a lagswitcher.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    A quarter of all killer mains (or more) make the game impossible for survivors to play.

    I'll need proof.

    Play survivor for a day at Rank 1.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Get DS (Dedicated servers) into the game already.

    Everyone wants this, but it's more complicated than: "Oh, you want it NOW. Okay, let's do it now."

    It's been 2 years and they've made enough money to spawn a separate branch to make a whole new game. They've had more than enough time to get dedicated servers.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Another thing, hitboxes. Killers have been able to hit survivors from ridiculous angles and the slash from the killer doesn't even look like it's touched the survivors body, BUT IT STILL HITS.

    Lag, not lagswitching.
    I mean yes, lagswitching produces the same result.

    You literally just proved why you're wrong on this one.

  • @MhhBurgers said:
    While I hate lagswitchers I don't really feel bad for a guy who's known for being toxic and running in an SWF squad which is basically cheating too.

    So yes, the game is cheaterinfested, what's new.

    1. Depends on your definition of "toxic". If you mean using the perks in the game as well as items, then no. That's not toxic. That's using existing game mechanics.
    2. SWF isn't cheating. Again, it's an existing game mechanic. Frankly, it's a game mechanic that makes for easy kills due to survivors basically throwing themselves at you if you down one of their friends.
  • @Zixology said:

    @MhhBurgers said:
    While I hate lagswitchers I don't really feel bad for a guy who's known for being toxic and running in an SWF squad which is basically cheating too.

    So yes, the game is cheaterinfested, what's new.

    1. Depends on your definition of "toxic". If you mean using the perks in the game as well as items, then no. That's not toxic. That's using existing game mechanics.
    2. SWF isn't cheating. Again, it's an existing game mechanic. Frankly, it's a game mechanic that makes for easy kills due to survivors basically throwing themselves at you if you down one of their friends.

    Voicechat is not something provided by a game, it's mostly accepted because the game would die without it or make much less cash but let's call a spade a spade.

    Once a third party program gets used (discord/ts3) you get many infos that weren't intended to be given to you as a survivor.

  • @Boss said:

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    In the last few months, killers have been able to lag switch hard.

    I'll need proof.

    Never watched the video, ehh? Normal.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    IMO, this is actually worse then Hacking, since Killers still have somewhat of a chance.

    Huh? When lagswitching, there's still the chance to lose. Hacking is unlimited power.

    Never talked about power, but I'm wondering if you've seen the countless posts about "I beat a cheater" ever since years back. Hackers can be defeated but lag switches leaves you 0 hope.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Why should killers host a game in the first place?

    Because if it's assigned to a Survivor and they leave, the match is over.

    But why should they? You never answered it correctly. In other words, why should someone have the power to control the game of others, ie connection.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    A quarter of all killer mains (or more) make the game impossible for survivors to play.

    I'll need proof.

    If they lag switch, if I need to be clearer. Many need to depend on something such as connection. This is frequent from me, it doesn't mean it's actually the whole thing. It's called exaggeration.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Get DS (Dedicated servers) into the game already.

    Everyone wants this, but it's more complicated than: "Oh, you want it NOW. Okay, let's do it now."

    That's an opinion. I never said RIGHT NOW, but I expressed that I would like it very soon. Oh, and it's not as difficult as it sounds. Identity V, a mobile game does have dedicated servers. Even if they needed to rebuild the game, that'd be better than depending on someone with their internet.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Another thing, hitboxes. Killers have been able to hit survivors from ridiculous angles and the slash from the killer doesn't even look like it's touched the survivors body, BUT IT STILL HITS.

    Lag, not lagswitching.
    I mean yes, lagswitching produces the same result.

    Random answer, alright? Like I didin't know that, but thanks.

    But here's the thing: All evil wizards were in Slytherin, but not all Slytherins are evil wizards.
    All lagswitchers produce weird hits, but not all weird hits are produced by lagswitching.

    No, I divided lag switching and hitboxes in 2 different subtopics, that's why I separated them in paragraphs.

  • @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ept5cFn2QA

    A lot of the community hates No0b3 and while it's understandable, this video of his, is too close to the truth. You can basically compare it to reality. In the last few months, killers have been able to lag switch hard. IMO, this is actually worse then Hacking, since Killers still have somewhat of a chance. Why should killers host a game in the first place? A quarter of all killer mains (or more) make the game impossible for survivors to play. Get DS (Dedicated servers) into the game already. Many more would prefer it to a new chapter.

    Another thing, hitboxes. Killers have been able to hit survivors from ridiculous angles and the slash from the killer doesn't even look like it's touched the survivors body, BUT IT STILL HITS. This wasn't suppose to be hatred towards killers, but some things that are easily abusable and worse then many things survivors do, but to understand that not all the things killers do is correct and good

    Not biased, well maybe a bit but believe me Survivors do other scummy things, that are really bad

    Survivors can also abuse their hitboxes in loops so they almost have the same speed as killers... I guess the hitbox is good most of the time.

  • @NextKillerSpongebob said:

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ept5cFn2QA

    A lot of the community hates No0b3 and while it's understandable, this video of his, is too close to the truth. You can basically compare it to reality. In the last few months, killers have been able to lag switch hard. IMO, this is actually worse then Hacking, since Killers still have somewhat of a chance. Why should killers host a game in the first place? A quarter of all killer mains (or more) make the game impossible for survivors to play. Get DS (Dedicated servers) into the game already. Many more would prefer it to a new chapter.

    Another thing, hitboxes. Killers have been able to hit survivors from ridiculous angles and the slash from the killer doesn't even look like it's touched the survivors body, BUT IT STILL HITS. This wasn't suppose to be hatred towards killers, but some things that are easily abusable and worse then many things survivors do, but to understand that not all the things killers do is correct and good

    Not biased, well maybe a bit but believe me Survivors do other scummy things, that are really bad

    Survivors can also abuse their hitboxes in loops so they almost have the same speed as killers... I guess the hitbox is good most of the time.

    Over all, both sides are ridiculous.

  • @HeyItsNick123andnea said:

    @NextKillerSpongebob said:

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ept5cFn2QA

    A lot of the community hates No0b3 and while it's understandable, this video of his, is too close to the truth. You can basically compare it to reality. In the last few months, killers have been able to lag switch hard. IMO, this is actually worse then Hacking, since Killers still have somewhat of a chance. Why should killers host a game in the first place? A quarter of all killer mains (or more) make the game impossible for survivors to play. Get DS (Dedicated servers) into the game already. Many more would prefer it to a new chapter.

    Another thing, hitboxes. Killers have been able to hit survivors from ridiculous angles and the slash from the killer doesn't even look like it's touched the survivors body, BUT IT STILL HITS. This wasn't suppose to be hatred towards killers, but some things that are easily abusable and worse then many things survivors do, but to understand that not all the things killers do is correct and good

    Not biased, well maybe a bit but believe me Survivors do other scummy things, that are really bad

    Survivors can also abuse their hitboxes in loops so they almost have the same speed as killers... I guess the hitbox is good most of the time.

    Over all, both sides are ridiculous.

    Meh. That depends. Survivor hitboxes are good and bad for survivors sometimes. They have more privileges than the killers though in most cases.

  • @Zixology said:

    @Boss said:

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    In the last few months, killers have been able to lag switch hard.

    I'll need proof.

    Try watching the video.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    IMO, this is actually worse then Hacking, since Killers still have somewhat of a chance.

    Huh? When lagswitching, there's still the chance to lose. Hacking is unlimited power.

    You have that backwards. Lagswitching basically freezes survivors in place. Hacking depends on what hacks you're using. I've escaped from hackers before. Never escaped a lagswitcher.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    A quarter of all killer mains (or more) make the game impossible for survivors to play.

    I'll need proof.

    Play survivor for a day at Rank 1.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Get DS (Dedicated servers) into the game already.

    Everyone wants this, but it's more complicated than: "Oh, you want it NOW. Okay, let's do it now."

    It's been 2 years and they've made enough money to spawn a separate branch to make a whole new game. They've had more than enough time to get dedicated servers.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Another thing, hitboxes. Killers have been able to hit survivors from ridiculous angles and the slash from the killer doesn't even look like it's touched the survivors body, BUT IT STILL HITS.

    Lag, not lagswitching.
    I mean yes, lagswitching produces the same result.

    You literally just proved why you're wrong on this one.

    The video doesn't show near enough Killers.
    Collaborate with a few volunteers and work on it a few days to produce some solid results.

    I don't have it backwards.
    If you don't die to a hacker, it's because they don't want you to die.
    Check out Zekeo's channel, you'll see why in 1-2 DbD videos.

    I have. I still need proof.

    No they haven't, they're busy balancing what used to be an absolute shitshow.
    The team was also very small and grew overtime, but they still all need to focus on the game itself due to the increase in players and the crazy amount of added content.
    Unless you know the specifics and inside information on how to move over to dedicated servers, you're hard to believe right now.

    Just like how you adviced me to watch the video, i advice you to read the rest of the comment.

  • @HeyItsNick123andnea said:

    @Boss said:

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    In the last few months, killers have been able to lag switch hard.

    I'll need proof.

    Never watched the video, ehh? Normal.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    IMO, this is actually worse then Hacking, since Killers still have somewhat of a chance.

    Huh? When lagswitching, there's still the chance to lose. Hacking is unlimited power.

    Never talked about power, but I'm wondering if you've seen the countless posts about "I beat a cheater" ever since years back. Hackers can be defeated but lag switches leaves you 0 hope.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Why should killers host a game in the first place?

    Because if it's assigned to a Survivor and they leave, the match is over.

    But why should they? You never answered it correctly. In other words, why should someone have the power to control the game of others, ie connection.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    A quarter of all killer mains (or more) make the game impossible for survivors to play.

    I'll need proof.

    If they lag switch, if I need to be clearer. Many need to depend on something such as connection. This is frequent from me, it doesn't mean it's actually the whole thing. It's called exaggeration.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Get DS (Dedicated servers) into the game already.

    Everyone wants this, but it's more complicated than: "Oh, you want it NOW. Okay, let's do it now."

    That's an opinion. I never said RIGHT NOW, but I expressed that I would like it very soon. Oh, and it's not as difficult as it sounds. Identity V, a mobile game does have dedicated servers. Even if they needed to rebuild the game, that'd be better than depending on someone with their internet.

    @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    Another thing, hitboxes. Killers have been able to hit survivors from ridiculous angles and the slash from the killer doesn't even look like it's touched the survivors body, BUT IT STILL HITS.

    Lag, not lagswitching.
    I mean yes, lagswitching produces the same result.

    Random answer, alright? Like I didin't know that, but thanks.

    But here's the thing: All evil wizards were in Slytherin, but not all Slytherins are evil wizards.
    All lagswitchers produce weird hits, but not all weird hits are produced by lagswitching.

    No, I divided lag switching and hitboxes in 2 different subtopics, that's why I separated them in paragraphs.

    I certainly watched the video. Check my previous comment.

    Many used to and still mistake lag for cheats, many used to and still mistake going faster than usual for cheating, etc. etc.
    For every cheater-beaten thread, a large portion is also just false.

    Because that's how it's designed. If you think that's poor design, that's fine, but you can't both play the game and complain about it cause it's not changing.

    No idea what you're saying here, grammar's a bit off.

    Identity V didn't start in P2P.
    Rebuilding the game means a LOT of time not spend on managing the game.
    And if they sacrifice a part of the team to manage the game, it'll take even longer.
    Plus it's a lot of money for a change that would be good in every way, but is also not an enormously necessary requirement.
    Me and most of my friends just never have issues with connections.

    Lag. No matter how perfect your connection is, there's gonna be some.
    And, surprise surprise, in a chase, every godamn milisecond counts.
    Also, apparently, interactions between players can produce a random spike. Odd.

    If you knew it, then don't say things like it's not.

    You divided them in 2 paragraphs.
    Doesn't mean the issues are separate.

  • "A quarter of killers are lagswitching"
    buddy in 4.5k hours I've seen 2 lagswitchers ever, your numbers might be just a little bit off there little man
    just because you get hit doesn't mean the killer was lagswitching

  • @Boss said:
    No idea what you're saying here, grammar's a bit off.

    So I need to listen to someone who's judging my grammar off of a discussion? How funny. I come to discuss about various topics, not listening to someone that is complaining by a specific person. Why'd you feel like you needed to talk about grammar in this post? Is it funny? If you have no idea what I'm saying simply because of my grammar, it means you're native to the English language, or am I incorrect?

    @yeet said:
    "A quarter of killers are lagswitching"
    buddy in 4.5k hours I've seen 2 lagswitchers ever, your numbers might be just a little bit off there little man
    just because you get hit doesn't mean the killer was lagswitching

    It's based on luck. Some people are unlucky and find many lagswitchers but simply because you don't see them often, doesn't mean others don't. I was exaggerating.

    @Boss said:

    You divided them in 2 paragraphs.
    Doesn't mean the issues are separate.

    They are indeed similar but that's exactly why I said "Another thing". Don't you think it's quite obvious?

    @Boss said:

    Lag. No matter how perfect your connection is, there's gonna be some.
    And, surprise surprise, in a chase, every godamn milisecond counts.
    Also, apparently, interactions between players can produce a random spike. Odd.

    Again, no ones denying the fact that lag will not ever be present and in many situations it will, but the simple fact of someone controlling the pace of the game by a simple use of their hands is incredibly stupid.

  • i killed noob3 a lot of times and he didn't cry so i feel neutral about him.

  • Yea... The reason for the killer hosting the server is because if there's bad connection the killer can't take that punishment its a 4 v 1 so whoever has ######### connection will be punished. As for lag switching it is pretty bad but we can't get D servers so we gave to deal with it. Btw its not worse than hacking. I had a game where a leather face telloported to all of us and Insta downed us in one go with his saw.
    Now the hit box... Get over it. Last dev stream we saw what the actual hit box's were. We also know there is a cone in front of the killer to detect if he got a hit. The rest is just a neat line up so the hit animation looks nice.
  • @HeyItsNick123andnea said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ept5cFn2QA

    A lot of the community hates No0b3 and while it's understandable, this video of his, is too close to the truth. You can basically compare it to reality. In the last few months, killers have been able to lag switch hard. IMO, this is actually worse then Hacking, since Killers still have somewhat of a chance. Why should killers host a game in the first place? A quarter of all killer mains (or more) make the game impossible for survivors to play. Get DS (Dedicated servers) into the game already. Many more would prefer it to a new chapter.

    Another thing, hitboxes. Killers have been able to hit survivors from ridiculous angles and the slash from the killer doesn't even look like it's touched the survivors body, BUT IT STILL HITS. This wasn't suppose to be hatred towards killers, but some things that are easily abusable and worse then many things survivors do, but to understand that not all the things killers do is correct and good

    Not biased, well maybe a bit but believe me Survivors do other scummy things, that are really bad

    Laggswitching has always been punished by the devs if reported, what are you actually talking about?
    hacking is obviously worse than laggswitching lol

    Why are the killer hosting the game? Mhm well boi, what do you think happens when the host-survivor dies and leaves the game..... mhm yeah :wink:

    For dedicated servers they have to rewrite their whole spaghetti code. They are even too lazy to get a new DS animation, but yeah I guess we get dedicated servers soon :wink:

    There are no hitboxes in dead by daylight, we actually have hitcones because the devs couldnt get hitboxes of the melee weapons work properly.

    Funny thing is that I have only versed 2 laggswitchers in my entire playtime.
    But if you advertise the toxic playstyle and bully killers with your SWF, then obviously killer will react bad to this :wink:

  • Hitboxes are ok. Imagine how hard it would be to hit a juking survivor
  • Killers host only because it makes sense, if the killers leaves the game it can not continue thus the game lobby should just automatically close. 

    Killers get nasty looking hits due to the survivor being in the this “cone” in front of the killer. The devs have stated they are thinking about making the cone smaller and making lunges longer to help reduce it.