I must be really bad at this game.

Since SBM has been activated I get face camped every single round, and keep depiping. Does anyone else experience this? :D

Comments

  • I got camped by a rank 19 bubba today -.- what my issue is, just becuse bubbas have been notorious for face camping doesn't mean everyone has too or tunnelling wraiths, isn't your fault for the depips *s

  • Also someone said to me today, bless their heart they were sorry for been bad, i hate that, i am not the best Killer i try to do dailies and sometimes i am surprisingly okay with the Huntress but i dont camp or tunnel but i felt bad for them so i messaged they weren't *s

  • I'm too scared to boot up DBD because I'm such a boosted Banana.


    Think about how bad a player that deranks is if they need to stay in low ranks like they do

    Think about how bad people that run UNBREAKABLE&DS are without the perks

    Think about how bad a facecamping Leatherface is

    Think about how bad a 4 man SWF is that runs meta perks and are on comma running syringes and BNP's



    Add them ALL together


    You got Hexy:D


    I need a hug man:(

  • @Taiga said:

    Since SBM has been activated I get face camped every single round, and keep depiping. Does anyone else experience this? :D

    Not yet been playing killers to see the survivors I'm getting apparently I'm a demigod

  • @Mushwin said:

    I got camped by a rank 19 bubba today -.- what my issue is, just becuse bubbas have been notorious for face camping doesn't mean everyone has too or tunnelling wraiths, isn't your fault for the depips *s

    Those Wraiths bring shame to the bell boy's name, my greatest apologies

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2031039#Comment_2031039

    Those Wraiths bring shame to the bell boy's name, my greatest apologies

    I am honoured by your bell-ness -bows-

  • Thankyou for your graciousness

  • @ImHexyAndINoed said:

    I'm too scared to boot up DBD because I'm such a boosted Banana.

    Think about how bad a player that deranks is if they need to stay in low ranks like they do

    Think about how bad people that run UNBREAKABLE&DS are without the perks

    Think about how bad a facecamping Leatherface is

    Think about how bad a 4 man SWF is that runs meta perks and are on comma running syringes and BNP's

    Add them ALL together

    You got Hexy:D

    I need a hug man:(

    I've seen the commas as names and I can't figure out what it means if someone uses them in their name? Is it to just hide their identity? I see it a lot

  • @SpiritedSalsa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2031058#Comment_2031058

    I've seen the commas as names and I can't figure out what it means if someone uses them in their name? Is it to just hide their identity? I see it a lot

    I made a spelling error I meant on comms, thx for letting me know. That's kinda embarrassing😄


    In regards to your question I'm sorry but I'm not too sure

  • @ImHexyAndINoed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2033896#Comment_2033896

    I made a spelling error I meant on comns, thx for letting me know. That's kinda embarrassing😄

    In regards to your question I'm sorry but I'm not too sure

    No problem! I make a ton of mistakes. 🤣 But yeah, something I've noticed in lobbys and I just go along with it, lol.

  • As survivor I've had nothing but rank 1s and 3s. I'm rank 9, but apparently I'm more skilled than that.

  • @Taiga said:

    Since SBM has been activated I get face camped every single round, and keep depiping. Does anyone else experience this? :D

    No baby; it's just you. :) Joking of course.

  • @Taiga said:

    Since SBM has been activated I get face camped every single round, and keep depiping. Does anyone else experience this? :D

    I have noticed that in a four hour play session I win considerably less games then before. So either I have been sucking more which is possible or something else is going on.

  • @ImHexyAndINoed said:

    I'm too scared to boot up DBD because I'm such a boosted Banana.

    Think about how bad a player that deranks is if they need to stay in low ranks like they do

    Think about how bad people that run UNBREAKABLE&DS are without the perks

    Think about how bad a facecamping Leatherface is

    Think about how bad a 4 man SWF is that runs meta perks and are on comma running syringes and BNP's

    Add them ALL together

    You got Hexy:D

    I need a hug man:(

    Just to say.

    I love your username. It's the kind of cleverness I aspire to and don't reach often. Well done.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2031058#Comment_2031058

    Just to say.

    I love your username. It's the kind of cleverness I aspire to and don't reach often. Well done.

    I can't lie it was actually my friend who came up with the name. I too wish I was as clever as him lol