They postponed the DS nerf


Pathetic, BHVR


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They've just explained why on stream, it benefitted SWF teams too much, and it didn't feel great.
I guess you guys want more perks that specifically help SWF play?
I still feel they should have done something to DS even if it was reduction of stun time or made it if you were the obsession only. I really do get why killers feel jerked around by this out come. It has been tons of talk since before 2.0.... If you were not happy with the direction, maybe a different type of nerf for now until you decided to redesign the perk.
because we need even more threads from crying killers talking about the DS nerf.
Except I gave him an answer to why the DS nerf didn't come, I specifically spoke about his issue, I didn't derail anything you lunatic.
You however, came in here and didn't even talk about the issue at hand, just talking smack about me.
Hypocrite.
I defended them and said hey wait for the notes don't overreact till you see what they say. The excuse feels weak to me. The execution as well. Rage away. I will up vote you guys. Fair is Fair and this doesn't feel right to me.
We were talking about DS and it was you who derailed the topic by talking about SD squad.
U are wrong, it was the same analogy
What i meant about derailing it was your comment about SD squad.
Thought it was clear enough.
=> @ZombieGenesis said:
The thread literally started with a meme, do you think all the comments were going to be 100% serious? Go back to bringing my name up in threads I've not even commented in, that'll be fun.
It's like I'm running DS or something because you're especially obsessed with me.
What bothers is that after they explained why it didn't make the cut, they didn't bring up any other ideas they have for the perk. Giving the impression they currently don't have any and if that's the case then whatever the change ends up being is waaaaaaaaaaaaay out in terms of time.
Holy crap best idea ever.
People who use decisive strike use it every single match. You can make that skillcheck as hard as you want, it won't change anything. They've had hundreds of hours of experience hitting it.
there is no way to hard counter DS, what are you smoking?
On top of that, even if they DS off of you, if you caught them before, it shouldn’t be hard to catch them again.
What are you smoking?
Dribbling only works if they're the obsession and they are dumb enough to get themselves downed right next to a hook. Granted, a lot of decisive strike users are that dumb, but many aren't. Enduring isn't a counter. It reduces the stun time but they still get away and get to loop pallets unless you're a Clown and they're the obsession. Rancor kind of almost maybe works as a counter if the survivor is dumb enough to get caught at the end when they know you're running Rancor, but it does nothing against the other three survivors. Slugging isn't a counter, it's just making the best of the situation.
If you get to escape for free I should be able to kill you for free.
It's just their way of saying "Let's hope people forget about it if we keep postponing it!".
The devs absolutely FEAR nerfing survivor perks, especially meta ones, because of the massive backlashes that always follow. And then they always revert changes or nerf killers in some way to make up for it when they get review bombed.
It always happen.
just play the nurse
Also, I’m guessing you want all pallets reworked too since you know, you can get stunned from those as well.
So what would happen to the other Survivors who aren't the obsession if they make that change? What are we supposed to do, go in with 3 perks only because Killer's can't deal with DS, or are we gonna have to pick a 5th perk to take the place of DS if we aren't the obsession?
....get this
....don’t use DS in the first place!
ez solution
Yes risk/reward... You don't get a fifth option you shouldn't need ds to survive anyway.