muh bloodpoints
People on here saying, "nerf this" or "buff that", not enough people asking for more bloodpoints.
Can we please shout and cry daily for BBQ and WGLF bloodpoint gains as base-kit? That seems to be how all of these nerfs and buffs come to fruition.
Is literally anyone against this?
If you are, you're just corporate BHVR in disguise, traitor.
Give me muh bloodpoints FELLER.
Comments
Mah Bloodpoints.
I agree.
I don't care if they make BP easier to get.
I've got pretty much everything I want and I'm almost constantly at 1,000,000 BP.
It might help out newer players though.
That or rebuff them to their 1.0 version (which used to be 200%) The grind is stupid for new people when the best perks (for survivor at least) are just leveling up 3 characters. Then your just spending bp for "decent" builds. Itd be so much easier for everyone if they had access to everything earlier. Id say though for survivors we need to buff their bp by 100% basekit anyway as its so much harder to get bp in survivor games then killers. Just coming from someone who has all the perks on a survivor and a good pretty much build on every killer since i leveled them all up to level 50 as well that took like 3 years. Have a job now and other responsibilities so i'm glad i don't have a second job anymore but i don't want other people to go through that either.
After more than a year not playing, I came back and oh God, is it easy to get bloodpoints. Back when I joined I played around 2-3 matches for a level, now I can even go to as far as 2 levels per game. No, at this point it is fast enough. During my times, seeing someone with a prestige meant they really really spent a lot of time leveling that character. I unlocked Blight Monday and Wednesday I have level 30 on him. Remember I have school and homework to do, so about 2 hours a day. 4 hours for level 30, seriously? It is fine as it is now.
Theres 81 (so 170 together) perks for survivor and killers alone times those by 3 for each tier in a bloodweb. Then you have to do that for all survivors and all killers. And don't forget to p3 them all! Gl! (Someone did the math and its like 2 billion bp)
I just want more shards per level.
You mean our BPs
I'd rather be able to sell Garbage back to the entity at a 50% value.
All for this. #thegrindsucks
Seriously, gimme mah points!!!
That too.
The level of shards is just about insulting.
Yes, please.
I don't think they should be base kit. Just reduce the BP costs of everything by 2000. 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, and 5000 BP for items. That'd roughly have the same effect
this for sure we get so much crap in the Bloodweb that were never use.
We need the bloodmarket on this game to share items on all characters
You're not meant to reach P3 on all characters so quickly. Don't expect such things in games, the P3 level 50 on many characters you get with time. It's exactly how you would expect to get all the characters in a game where only a few are free in 2 weeks. Progression is never made fast. Also, as I said, it isn't that much of a grind. Took me 2-3 hours to get my Feng from 30 to 50 and 4-5 hours to get my Blight from 1 to 30. I don't get what you want more. Also, prestiging isn't mandatory, you could aswell keep someone on level 50 and get all the stuff there. Buy a skin from the shop and you're ok.
On this I agree 100%. With around 525 xp per match you complete a level in 8 matches. You need 30 levels for a new character. That is 240 matches. Give a match 15 mins because of waiting times. You get 3600 minutes. That is 60 hours. When they first announced the iridescent shards rework and the shop they said getting a new character should be around 20 hours. 20, not 60. And if you would be to calculate with 10 minutes by not including waiting, it is still 2400 minutes wich means 40 hours.
On this I agree 100%. You need around 8 matches for a level, that is 240 matches for 9000 shards. If you add the waiting times to the match, those are 3600 minutes which means 60 hours. If you don't add them, you are still at 2400 minutes, 40 hours. When they first announced the shop, they said a new character should be acquired by 20 hours of gameplay. 20, not 40 or 60.
As a new player, the grind is ridiculous. Worse than many mobile games. I had to play for about 100 hours just to get two decent survivor builds and one viable killer build. This was after spending £60 on the game. Bare in mind as a new survivor you’re only getting 15 to 25k blood points per match on average, which is a puny amount, not even enough for one blood tree level after the first few levels.