do you guys think a dead space chapter would be good or bad for the game?

a killer like this

image.png


and Isaac Clark for the survivor

image.png


could be cool or hell no?

Comments

  • survivors iss good looking im all in

  • Dead space is my old favourite game but I think evil within would be more cool, the creatures in that are far more interesting ability wise and more horrifying so they would add really unique abilities, sadly alot involves nudity and I doubt the devs would do that plus people would lose their minds seeing dismembered female torsos and fap to them so..

  • I...dont mind the idea. Not sure about how to make the lore etc work though

  • I can imagine what it would be: "We are collaborating with EA to bring you a Dead Space chapter we're also adding loot boxes" I'd rather have $triking Distance devs release an asymetrical game mode in addition to The Callisto Protocol campaign.

  • Could be fun. And even if it was a really small map there would be a lot of space..

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Dead space is my old favourite game but I think evil within would be more cool, the creatures in that are far more interesting ability wise and more horrifying so they would add really unique abilities, sadly alot involves nudity and I doubt the devs would do that plus people would lose their minds seeing dismembered female torsos and fap to them so..

    I made a psot about it, i created the chapter for it on how it could be, check it out if you are interested


    edit, here is it

    @hardtimefun said:

    I have a really interesting concept of how a evil within chapter would look like in dbd and i'd love to share it with you all.

    In this idea both games are into 1 but obviously there can only be 1 killer and I think Ruvik is the best character for this role

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3334DXNSEVJ1/image.png

    the story of evil within is too long to tell and also for this character so if you know the games you know the story

    we can just assume with all the research he made and how much of a psychopath he is it would be very likely the Entity would have some interest in such character and would offer Ruvik to continue his research into the realm of the entity with many subjects for him to experiement.

    (I did see the msot resent Q&A about fan made powers and IA powers but i still wanted to make this post)

    Map: Beacon mental hospital (inside map)

    Ruvik stats:

    Movement Speed: 4.4

    Height: average

    Difficulty: hard

    TR: 24 meters

    Power: Experiment results

    Ruvik starts the trial with the ability to place into his location a maximum of 3 "lost"

    Ruvik can creat a lost into his location, it takes 3 seconds for him to creat it (staying still) and 5 seconds for the lost to be fully created and be able to move

    the lost will move around on it's own in a radius of 20 meters from where it was created, it will walk around this radius until Ruvik create a fourth one so this one will die

    the lost will walk at a speed of 3 meters per second and will explore everything in the 20 meters radius in around a minute (look behind walls and other things)

    if a lost notice a survivor it will be suspicious for a few seconds and run at the destination he saw the survivor, during that time a survivor can sneak away if possible to not alert the lost, if the lost see the survivor when it is suspicious it will scream, alerting Ruvik and the aura of the lost will now be revealed in white to him, once the lost as been alerted they will run at the survivor trying to attack them at a 108% movement speed, the lost will always follow the survivor in the most basic way possible, so they will be very easy to loop, they won't however go left and right if you are at a pallet, they will simply go 1 direction to get the survivor

    if the lost lose line of sight to the survivor they will run at the last location they saw the survivor and look around shortly and then if they can't find the survivor they will run back at their original location

    the lost cannot break pallets or vault windows and will always go in a straigth line towards the survivor, if a lost get stunned in any way, they will die, if a survivor use a flashlight on them for 1.5 seconds they will die, a lost stay alive for 2 minutes after it's creaction, if they notice or chase a survivor the timer pause.

    the lost only pay attention to running sound, so survivors could walk/crouch 1 meter behind them and they won't notice them, but if they touch the lost they will be alerted, and if a survivor comes face to face with a lost they will be alerted directly

    a lost can't be placed too close to a gen, it has to be 15 meters away from the gen.

    Perks

    Impatience

    so many failed experiments force you to get results faster

    every pallets you break during a chase gives you 1 token

    each token increase your movement speed by 1%

    for a maximum of 3/4/5 tokens

    you lose all your tokens when injuring a survivor in any way and if you lose the chase you have 5 seconds to start it again or you will lose your tokens

    This is my world

    you created a world of your own and change it how you please

    when you damage a generator, it will be removed from it's location for 30 seconds while still regressing

    it will reappear randomly somewhere in the map after the 30 seconds

    This is my world has a 200/175/150 seconds cooldown

    You are my experiment (obsession)

    You become obsessed with one Survivor

    once you hook your obsession, the obsession will be given to another survivor, you will see the new obsession aura for 5 seconds after hooking your previous obsession

    the new obsession is oblivious to your precense for 25 seconds

    if you hook your obsession you recieve a token, once you have 5-4-3 tokens, your new obsession will be exposed until downed, which will remove all your tokens

    Detective sebastian castellanos

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OV8NQA6CQ9MV/image.png

    same about Ruvik, you know his story if you know the games.

    after saving his daughter Lily from Mobious, Sebastian was driving with his daughter to their future home, but during the ride sebastian had big headaches and flashbacks about things he never saw before and fog was starting to obscure his vision until he crashed his car into a tree, he woke up with more headaches in a place he very well remember, no signs of his daughter Lily and he find people he never meet before, and new monsters to survive from, Am I back in stem? it doesn't matter, I must get out of here and get back to Lily!

    Perks

    Defiance

    You've endured too much to fall for this

    When you are the last survivor alive, defiance activates, if you take damage that would be lethal you will instead get the deep wound status effect and run at 150% movement speed for 4/5/6 seconds and leave no scratch marks, you remain broken and oblivious until the end of the trial

    learn from experience

    you've learned a lot from past experience and use them at their full potential

    each time you get hit you recieve a token, each token increase your repair/healing/cleasing/searcing chest/opening exit gates speed by 4% for a maximum of 4-5-6 tokens, getting hooked removes all your tokens

    losing our mind

    you've seen such horror, you can't stay sane and quiet anymore

    every 45 seconds you will scream in terror, revealing your location to the killer for 3 seconds

    once you've screamed you will see the killer aura for 5 seconds and gain a 7% movement speed increase for 15/20/25 seconds and leave no scratch marks for 5/10/15 seconds

    can't be triggered during chase

    we must be collectively losing our minds "Detective sebastian castellanos"

    thanks for reading


  • @AssassinZodiac said:

    Dead Space 1 and 2 are a few of my all time favorite games. Not sure how well it would fit into dbd, but I would be down for it. It would have to be better than the Trickster. Lol

    Also, really wish EA would revamp the Dead Space series. I miss those games.

    I feel ya :'(

  • Would be fun and beyond anything Issac would fit into the trials lore wise for one simple detail both the first two games he had to be a survivor himself and he barley made it out alive twice without serious luck

  • As much as I love Dead Space, ######### EA.

  • Necromorph Legendary Skin for the Hag. Imagine a bunch of Necromorphs popping out of the ground. Such a golden opportunity.


    Dead Space is easily my #1 licensed chapter wish, but I don't think it'll ever happen. A lot of practical considerations weight against it, imo. Not the least of which being the undeserved hate DS3 got.

  • Is he going to be armed as he is in the games, or would we need to find some half assed reason why someone who was good fighting weird spiky tentacle zombies is scared to hit a teenager with a hunting knife?

  • I'd love a space themed chapter but considering how Dead Space 3 turned out and who overlooks Dead Space at the end of the day it's probably safer to pass.

  • I think it'd be great, but I would prefer the Ubermorph as the killer so the power could focus more on the marker signal

    image.png

    Unfortunately however, Dead Space is sort of a dead IP at this point so it is highly unlikely :(

  • If they announce anything dead space related to DBD, I will eat my left nut.

  • if Trickster can exist, anything can exist.

  • I'm actually okay with this idea oddly enough. I'm usually opposed to most licenses that people suggest. But this one... this one I can see working.

    What would the Necromorph's power be though?

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    I'm actually okay with this idea oddly enough. I'm usually opposed to most licenses that people suggest. But this one... this one I can see working.

    What would the Necromorph's power be though?

    I have no idea tbh

  • Sure why not, beats kpop

  • That would be cool, but I’d rather have Alien.

  • sounds dope as all get out but I cant even fathom what the necromorph power would be let alone perks that would fit them (or issac for hat matter)

    that aside idk if EA would ever part with something so great

    from what Ive seen they put a lot of spite into business practice. "this series is trash and noone cares about it dump it!" 'oh hey can we use the characters?' "PAY US IN 7 HUMAN SOULS AND A DRAGONS HORDE OF GOLD!!!" (exaggeration obviously but not too inaccurate)

  • I'm ready to simp for a Dead Space chapter.

    I love Visceral games.

    However, they no longer exist

    image.png


  • @Pilot said:

    I'm ready to simp for a Dead Space chapter.

    I love Visceral games.

    However, they no longer exist

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SQ8LDFWRAP0M/image.png

    Daily reminder that EA are the scum of the earth

  • It wouldn't really fit DBD since necromorphs are not one killer, there's many and can only be created via markers that the brethren moons activate none of which are available here

  • This cpuld work granted they would need a graphical update but that makes it better

  • While it would be interesting Dead Space is a dead IP and the company that made it is literally gone. EA swallowed it whole and destroyed it. So this one is like the least likely to ever happen.

  • Would be better than springtrap

  • @Zarr0ch said:

    I...dont mind the idea. Not sure about how to make the lore etc work though

    Isaac dies entity comes and sucky sucky him into the fog thats it.

    Look at demogorgons lore btw

  • Dead space was probably one of the best story singleplayer shooter I've ever played, I would love to see that but I wonder which of all of the necromorphs should be the Killer? I would maybe say the invincible one from part 2 at the last chapter.

  • @AssassinZodiac said:

    Dead Space 1 and 2 are a few of my all time favorite games. Not sure how well it would fit into dbd, but I would be down for it. It would have to be better than the Trickster. Lol

    Also, really wish EA would revamp the Dead Space series. I miss those games.

    EA murdered it with Dead Space 3

    @FaceCampBubbaMain said:

    It wouldn't really fit DBD since necromorphs are not one killer, there's many and can only be created via markers that the brethren moons activate none of which are available here

    Demogorgans aren't one killer

    Legion isn't one killer


    I love Dead Space and a necromorph is "humanoid" so they could do it. I just don't know how you'd add a necromorph without being redundant with the killers we already have... but that hasn't stopped BHVR so far, so...

  • I would love to have a Dead Space chapter, especially if we get Ishimura level to play in. Isaac Clark as the survivor with different spacesuit outfits from the game, as well as Ubermorph as the Killer. Normal Necromorph would be fine too.

  • Bad not because of the series

    But moreso on EA

    If they added a dead space chapter to the game it would put the developers in the eyes of ea which are notorious for their greed and buying studios only to kill them eventually with the creators of dead space being a perfect example

  • the keeper and sebastian from the evil within would be great.

  • @edgardot02 said:

    the keeper and sebastian from the evil within would be great.

    I made a fan chapter on evil within 1-2, you can check it out if you want