Unbreakable balance
So with the DS nerf coming to dbd The pp build will not be popular anymore because of the DS nerf but even after the nerf does unbreakable need a nerf? I’m mixed because this perk is situational but became meta cause of DS but now that it’s getting nerfed it will go back to being niche but does it need a nerf? Honestly I would nerf it but I don’t know how. My idea was to remove the 35% increase recovery and make it so you can recover 1/2/3 times in one trial.
How would you feel if they removed the 35% increased recovery and made it so you can recover 1/2/3 times in one match but you can’t recover fast?
Comments
I’d rather it be a single time. If it was 3 times I feel soul guard and no mither would be obsolete. After this DS nerf unbreakable should be fine
If anythings gonna happen to this perk, I think they should nerf the recovery speed back down to 25% instead of 35%.
No, Unbreakable is fine. It's completely useless unless the killer slugs you for long enough that you can fully recover, and even then it only activates once. It's high risk-high reward.
Im fine with letting people recover fast and getting off the ground, but it needs to be limited to one instance. If you pick yourself off the ground you don't get to keep benefitting from the increased recovery speed, but if you dont pick yourself up you can keep the recovery speed.
One UB is fine, 4 is ridiculously strong.
Actually, that's the case with a lot of perks in the game.
It's funny that DS isn't even nerfed yet and people are already trying to move on to the next thing to nerf
Unbreakable is fine.
Everyone keeps using the word “nerf.” What does Non-Expanding Recreational Foam have to do with this game?
Why nerf unbreakable? Is it really that much of a detriment to killers? It's only one use.
I just wanted to hear opinions to see what everyone thought of the perk since DS is getting nerfed now that I got information it seems your fine with the way it is. That’s fine and I agree
The only way you guys won't whine about perks is if Survivors have none.
Sorry if I came off as annoyed or rude but I wanted to know the problem people had with it.
UB by itself is perfectly fine. If the Killer went off slugging for long enough that the Survivor can trigger UB, that's on the Killer. Most Killers know they are taking a gamble if they leave a slug anyways, so it's normally a calculated risk. Without the ability to UB+Gen in the Killers face while sitting on DS, UB really loses its abuse potential and becomes a very solid and healthy perk.
I’m not whining I just wanted to hear peoples opinions on Unbreakable to see if it needed a nerf or not I’m not complaining about anything.
Unbreakable is fine I think. It gives to escape if the killer decided to slug everybody which is nice. Other than that most of the killer does not slug their targets that much or use the slugging survivor as a trap so that others will come and heal him.