Jakes & Dwights
Queue up please, I need your faces.
Sincerely,
Bubba
Queue up please, I need your faces.
Sincerely,
Bubba
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
eh whenever i play Jake and get a Leatherface they tunnel the hell out of me in desperation for a Jake face stack
Sorry in advance π
That Jake face must be a pain in the ass since no one past rank 10 plays him
Yeah my bubba is prestige 3 ranked 47 and I still don't have Jake's face I be forgetting about it though.
We gotchu covered.
Oh man, I want some of that lobby
I have them all XD
It took me WEEKS to get all four masks, had to tunnel and facecamp Dwights, Megs, Clauds and Jakes (sorry if you were one of them) just to get the masks quicker. Man it was worth it though
Hope you Dwights don't mind me wearing a mask crafted with your faces.
I keep getting disconnecting Dwights unfortunately
Ouch... I believe in you man, you can do it!
Everything about Leatherface in DBD was a mistake. He attracts the literal worst of the player base like Meg and Nancy while literally existing as the ultimate camper with incentive to face camp rarer (Jake) survivors for some dumb cosmetics.
Yes, I hate him.
Leatherface elevates camping to an art form.
But Im just a baby Dweet D:
Rank 1 Jake main here. He is definitely the best choice for the discerning DBD player. π
More of a Jeff person but jakes cool. His model is pretty old though it could use a touch up
I like everything about Jeff apart from his ridiculously noisy breathing.
He was a mistake until they actually made him a viable killer. Now heβs fine
So little Dwights
I wondered why Bubba recently kept giving me extra attention. I only play as Jake
Could very well be me givin you that extra lovin π
Well us Dweets are a handsome bunch.