What counts as a drop for Jailbreak?
If the killer sets the survivor down, does that count? Or do they have to actually get free?
I guess the best way to do this challenge would be to use SWF with Flip-Flop and hope you get a killer who leaves them slugged for a bit.
Comments
I'm pretty sure they have to wiggle free
Wiggle out.
Classic BHVR wording that conveys a meaning outside the lexicon of their own game.
Apparently having the killer drop them works too, because I just got it by saboing the hook. (The killer was NOT happy, and he camped me with NOED in the end) but I got the challenge done. The killer dropped the survivor after I sabo'd.
1.Survivor gets off by filling the wiggle timer
2.Killer drops the survivor by pressing R
3.Pallet Saves
4.Flashlight Saves
5.DS Stuns
hope this helps :)
Nope, if the killer presses r you get the challenge. Same with a flashlight or pallet save. Oh also if someone else gets a head on save or they ds the killer.
I got it with a pallet save.
As long as the survivor drops back on their feet, it counts.
So pallets, flashlights, head-on might count and of course wiggle... probably even a decisive strike used when you're close as well.
They don't even need to land on their feet, just leave the shoulder.
Maybe it's time to profit & play killer with Mad Grit, Agitation and Iron Grasp then.
Especially with Agitation in the shrine now xD
Anything that makes the killer drop the survivor so flashlight saves, pallet saves, head on etc.
I did it with a flashlight in my match. :)
Honestly this was much easier than I was expecting it to be. I thought they'd have to land on their feet. Saboing definitely works (though it WILL make the killer very mad)
It means what is says: drop. Whether that's by the killer's own volition or some other means is irrelevant.
Pro tip: don't overthink these things. It's almost always exactly what it says on the tin.