What unused perks would you like buffed or reworked most?

I really want some of the perks that are never used to get some attention so that the game can be more diverse than having a majority of the perks never being used. What are some of those perks you want buffed or reworked that you actually see them from time to time?

Monstrous shrine. I love the idea of it but the values are very weak. If it wasn't limited to basement it would be more useful at least. I like the idea of it though and want it to be given a chance.

Comments

  • I would love for premonition to be buffed. It's completely overshadowed by spine chill, mainly because the cooldown is too long.

  • my number one pick would probaply be Insidious.

    its a perk that not only is extremely bad, it also encourages a very boring and unhealthy playstyle.

    it needs a full on rework imo.

  • I would like that devs remove most of the perks, like 75% and balance the game with the perks left.

    There are way too many perks to the points it is absurd.

  • Survivor Side:

    Deja Vu

    Babysitter

    Lucky Break

    No One Left Behind

    Solidarity

    Off the Record

    Buckle Up

    Poised

    Flip-Flop

    Boil Over

    Killer Side:

    Overwhelming Presence

    Unrelenting

    Predator

    Bloodhound

    Hang Man's Trick

    Gear Head

    Dying Light

    Overcharge

    Surge

    Spies from the Shadows

  • @KingFrost said:

    Survivor Side:

    Deja Vu

    Babysitter

    Lucky Break

    No One Left Behind

    Solidarity

    Off the Record

    Buckle Up

    Poised

    Flip-Flop

    Boil Over

    Killer Side:

    Overwhelming Presence

    Unrelenting

    Predator

    Bloodhound

    Hang Man's Trick

    Gear Head

    Dying Light

    Overcharge

    Surge

    Spies from the Shadows

    Survivor Side:

    Wake Up

  • If I was a developer, I would change Dead Man's Switch to work when hooking non-obsessions and not the other way around. Also, getting the gens blocked would get Ruin regression on them. This would make this perk finally a viable choice.


    I would change Remember Me as well. First increasing the numbers to activate the gates and second applying a passive regression to the gates that have been 99%. This perk is so redundant nowadays that simply doesn't make sense.

  • I would rework predator and hang man trick

    Predator: scratch Mark glows and have a 1/2/3 second duration increase. Survivor create cut Mark (smaller version of scratch marks) and have a duration of 4 seconds


    Hangman's trick: while carrying a survivor, any survivor in a 6/8/10 metres range around a book has there's aura shown. Any sacrifices hooks will reset in 5 seconds

  • I'd like Iron Grasp to prevent pallet saves. Agitation and Iron Grasp are too similar as it stands. Iron Grasp would be pretty strong, but not anything abusable.

  • Babysitter is a cool concpet, it could be fun if made more powerful

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    I really want some of the perks that are never used to get some attention so that the game can be more diverse than having a majority of the perks never being used. What are some of those perks you want buffed or reworked that you actually see them from time to time?

    Monstrous shrine. I love the idea of it but the values are very weak. If it wasn't limited to basement it would be more useful at least. I like the idea of it though and want it to be given a chance.

    I would love if when surge activated, you couldn't touch the gens for like a small amount of time, like 5 seconds? Just to get a bit more regression, I feel like it's totally outshined by perks like ruin and lullaby

  • Monstrous Shrine

    I had a rework idea that falls in line with something BHVR would do.

    Hitting a survivor with a basic attack within 16 meters of a hooked survivor will call upon the Entity to block the survivor from being rescued for 30 seconds.

    Sacrifice progress is paused during this time.

  • All the ones below C tier. ALL OF THEM

    AAAAALLLLLL OOOOOFFFFFF TTTHHHEEEMMM