Your top 10 perks?
So there’s a lot of perks currently in the game and more on the way and I was just wondering what are your current favourites?
Mine are as follows...
Survivor:
- Iron Will
- Spine Chill
- Autodidact
- Borrowed Time
- Kindred
- We’ll Make It
- For the People
- Resilience
- No Mither
- Bond
Killer:
- Barbecue & Chilli
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- A Nurse’s Calling
- Monitor & Abuse
- Devour Hope
- Bamboozle
- Save the Best for Last
- Sloppy Butcher
- Bloodhound
- Dragon’s Grip
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
For Survivor I'd say
1. Dead Hard
2. Unbreakable
3. Spinechill
4. Current DS
5. Iron Will
6. Prove Thyself
7. Sprint Burst
8. Borrowed Time
9. WGLF
10. Kindred
As for killers, it's too hard to list as they're all very different.
Survivors :
Killers :
Not my 10 favorite perks but 10 that I think are the best and impact a game the most
Survivor
1. Decisive strike
2. Borrowed time
3. Deadhard
4. Prove thyself
5.Unbreakable
6. Fixated
7. Iron will
8. Dark sense
9. Self care
10. Botany knowledge
Killer (I won't include bbq since yes it's used a lot but I don't think it's that good other than for extra BP)
1. Save the best for last
2. Pop goes the weasle
3. Bamboozle
4. Sloppy butcher
5. Noed
6. Spies from the shadows
7. Tinkerer
8. Hex ruin
9. Fired it
10. Blood warden
Well top 10 can change per killer so I'll take the average. I play solo so I focus on gens as you don't know if your team will. Top 4 will be my go to on most except certain killers.
Survivor:
1.Resilience
2.Prove Thyself
3.Sprint Burst
4.Fixated
5.Stake Out
6.Pebble
7.Autodidact
8.Bond
9.Urban - if running SB and dont have fixated.
10.We'll make it.
Killer:
1.BBQ - Only here because it's the perk I pray for the most after prestige so they can be leveled faster not because best perk to run.
2.Discordance - Keeping multiple people of gens is key especially if prove thyself is in play.
3.Tinkerer - Will run with Disco if available in case they split to counter I have the counter for that as well. Ran together = CRAZY pressure
4.POP - C'mon
5.Infectious - 2nd hits/downs are tremendous pressure that shouldn't be taken lightly.
6.Monitor - Extra 8 meters does more than people realize but the FOV buff and increasing your terror radius in a chase (Increased infectious) are what makes it special.
7.Sloppy - Minus a few ranged killers this perk is great on just about everyone. What's not to love unless you get the frame drops from it.
Those are the perks that if I have them they are ran period. The rest are killer based and ran if others are missing but still loved by me.
8.Nurses Calling - Love it on anyone honestly but lil extra on huntress and PH.
9.Bamboozle - bubba main one I am using this on because I get terrible maps with him but great perk.
10.STBL - SO fun love it on my piggy but have terrible luck with obsession sitting on my junk.
Survivor:
Killer:
Survivor
Killer
Killer:
1) Enduring
2) Sloppy
3) Hex: Ruin
4) Corrupt Intervention
5) Whispers
6) Save The Best For Last
7) Spirit Fury
8) Bamboozle
9) Barbeque & Chili
10) A Nurse's Calling
Survivor:
1) Borrowed Time
2) Dead Hard
3) Unbreakable
4) Adrenaline
5) We're Gunna Live Forever
6) Hope
7) Resilience
8) Prove Thyself
9) Delieverance
10) We'll Make It
BBQ and Detectives hunch is all I need.
Ds, dead hard, self care, deception, power struggle, plunderers, appraisal, iron will, small game, inner strength
Bbq, thrilling tremors, tinkerer, ruin, devour hope, sloppy butcher, pgtw, discordance, a nurse's calling, monitor and abuse
Survivor
Quick & Quiet
Lithe
Lightweight
Inner Strength
Head On
Better Together
Aftercare
Autodidact
Empathy
We're Gonna Live Forever
Killer
Barbecue & Chilli
Corrupt Intervention
Discordance
Dying Light
Devour Hope
Pop Goes the Weasel
Save the Best for Last
Sloppy Butcher
Surge
Thanatophobia
These lists are not in any order.
Killer
Survivor
Survivor -
Killer -
Survivor:
Killer:
Survivor:
Killer:
these are not in order i just like all these perks:
survivor:
-ds
-sprint burst
-spine chill
-borrowed time
-kindred
-dark sense
-dead hard
-visionary
-prove thyself
-deliverance
killer:
-hex: ruin
-pop
-bbq
-surge
-tinkerer
-moniter and abuse
-infectous fright
-hex: devour hope
-discordinance
-nurses calling
Killer:
Not a big fan of Hex perks. The idea is nice having a passive effect, but I haven't had a game in months where it wasn't cleared before the third gen popped, or if it was Ruin they just split up and slammed through it.
Survivor
DS, UB, Adrenaline, DH - I don't find them all that enjoyable, but sometimes you do need them.
Survivor
1) Spine Chill
2) Dead Hard
3) Kindred
4) Sprint Burst
5) Borrowed Time
6) We'll make it
7) Prove Thyself
8) Bond
9) Inner Strenght
10) Fixated
Killer
1) Ruin
2) Tinkerer
3) BBQ
4) Corrupt Intervention
5) Nurse's Calling
6) Sloppy Butcher
7) NOED
8) Save The best for last
9) Thanatophobia
10) Trail Of Torment
Killer:
Survivor:
Use detective hunch instead of deja vu. You”ll see the 3 gens and you’ll deny noed, devour hope, ...
Actually just bought Tapp a few days ago, so I assume it'll change things up.
Survivor (in no specific order):
1. Deja Vu (Such an underrated perk. Prevents 3 gen games and a fun, tactical perk).
2. Kindred (So much information).
3. We'll Make It (A true, team-orientated perk).
4. Empathy (As much for killer-seeking as it is for healing survivors).
5. Better Together (Another good team-orientated perk, especially is needing aid from Prove Thyself or other gen-chunking perks/toolboxes).
6. Aftercare (Again, so much information can be gained from this).
7. Soul Guard (Quite a powerful perk, which has saved my bacon more times than I'd like to admit).
8. Quick and Quiet (A good mindgame tool).
9. Leader (Surprisingly good, especially during the endgame).
10. Red Herring (Such a decent distraction, when used well).
(As a side, the upcoming "Smash Hit" perk may well be in my top ten).
Killer (in no specific order)
1. Spies From The Shadows (Those birds are impressively efficient).
2. Iron Grip (Allows a better control of the map, in terms of where you want to direct survivors).
3. Tinkerer (Since the buff, it's very powerful, and good at throwing the survivors).
4. Devour Hope (Really flows well with the pacing of the game and the increased pressure).
5. Franklin's Demise (Especially useful against keys).
6. Mad Grit (Basically, the Pain Train).
7. Surveillance (Gives a lot of map information).
8. Hex: Blood Favor (Throws survivors off-guard and can lead to a pretty quick second blow).
9. Discordance (Gives an advantage over teamwork).
10. Make Your Choice (It's the length at which the unhooker is exposed for which makes this worthwhile for me).
I'll do 5 from each side,
Killer:
Survivor: