More Totems!
Hello there, in a game yesterday I spawned on top of a totem (devour hope
) and the other totem was just beautiful, full in the open, not in grass or so just perfect to be seen
.
The killer didn't had that much fun you can imagine and we had a little chat after the game.
Thanks to rng you lose half of your perks from the beginning and if you realize you just can look for the lit totems it's getting too easy ![]()
Are there any changes coming to make it a bit more challenging?
Maybe more totem?
Once I had a game vs a hag with Devour Hope, Thrill of the Hunt, Ruin and Haunted Ground. The map felt like Christmas all over again ![]()
![]()
seriously what can be done?
Comments
There needs to be more variety in totem spawn placements and no hex totem should spawn on a hill. Hexes are something you should look for, not see from a mile away at the beginning of a match.
Well and with this full hex setup all 5 totems are lit. Why aren't there more?
I believe their exact words were something about making totems just a skull. Though that won't do jack if they spawn in the same spots.
That's why I don't use hex perks anymore. They need to add add some sort of cleansing ritual for totems for which survivors would have to go and pick up items scattered around the map. This shouldn't affect noed. Or at least give a big buff to thrill of the hunt. I don't think I ever had a game when my ruin would last until the exit gates are powered.
What do you do if your totem get cleansed within the first 10s of the game?
Disconnect?
When the patch notes read "Made Hill Totems slightly harder to see" instead of "Removed Hill Totems"
We don't need more Hex totems as much as we need better totem spawns. I pretty much just give up when I see my totem spawn in the middle of an open field sometimes. Seriously on maps like Crotus Penn and Cornfields there are so many chest high walls and farming machines to hide totems behind; having them spawn right out in the open for everyone to see is inexcusable.
Well i give you points for being honest. Hex Haunted Ground seems to make people think twice. I'm sure that may change but try pairing it for now.
Nah I was being flippant. I think I've only disconnected from killer a half dozen times. Mainly due to survivors not leaving.
People not leaving is BS the game is over just go so everyone can move to the next match. Someone wanting to drop pallets, teabag and any other crap is ridiculous and unnecessary. They need a timer or mechanic after a certain amount of time to allow the killer to one shot and mori anyone that hasn't left, no hatch no exit gates permanent blood warden.
In my experience they just break the totems anyway lol
I have played against swf who avoided the flaming totems. They powered through ruin and didn't mess with TOTH, Haunted Grounds, Ruin, and Devour Hope. It wasn't till Devour hope activated that they started to break them.
I usually will leave totems alone unless it's NOED or Devour Hope. The other hexes people can learn to work around (Lullaby, Ruin, Third Seal). If I see a Hex Totem and I see it's TOTH, I usually leave it alone because it's bonus bloodpoints for the killer. Only one time I started to cleanse a Hex, and the icon of TOTH showed up, but I decided to continue cleansing it (it was the Doctor), and as I cleansed it, I realized he had JUST gotten the third token for Devour Hope, and I cleansed it (didn't even know it was in play, until I saw the Exposed icon at the very end and for a second, thought I got Haunted Ground instead, but nothing popped up for that).
Exactly, none of them should be lit, they should be darker and shorter, too.