Tier list based on the difficulty of mastering each killer

Here is my take on this:

my-image (1).png

Thoughts?

What is your tier list on this topic?

Comments

  • Is this ONLY based on how hard they are to master, or how effective they are when mastered as well?

  • @voorheesgt said:

    Is this ONLY based on how hard they are to master, or how effective they are when mastered as well?

    Only hard to master, not effectiveness.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Here is my take on this:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/W49PNCCSEBUY/my-image-281-29.png

    Thoughts?

    What is your tier list on this topic?

    I'd say trapper and clown should be in A and deathslinger down to b or c.

  • Solid list then. My only differences of opinion is Oni and Billy should by reversed, Trapper should be A because you have to learn to accurately predict survivor behavior. And wraith is weird... I feel like he should be like mid C tier just because timing is so subtle and punishing for him.

    Just opinions. Great list!

  • Twins should be at least in B tier.

  • Wraith definitely needs to be higher. Using his lunge-sprint effectively is something I've seen very few Wraiths do.

  • image.png

    This may come across as bias because I play a ######### ton of Blight, but he's gotta be in S tier with Nurse. There's so much to learn with him that I think his skill ceiling is arguably the highest in the game. Nurse may be harder to pick up, but there is more to learn with Blight.

  • my-image (3).png

    Blight without a doubt has the highest skill ceiling in the game

    Nurse is very difficult to learn but after that there's not a whole lot left to actually master

    Pyramid Head requires mechanical skill like Huntress and Deathslinger, but you also need to read your target and understand how they behave in chase to predict how they run tiles to get hits through walls

  • Not you putting Wraith in the bottom, B tier at least

    He might look like he's just bing bong, but really he requires a lot of foresight

    Where do I cloak to force them to go where so I can get a hit on them without them making it to any major loops etc.

    It's not as easy as it looks

  • How is Deathslinger or Huntress more difficult to master than Pyramid Head?

    Personally I think there isn't even a single person who has mastered Pyramid Head. Not even Otz.

  • Huh. I guess Slinger kinda makes sense, it's just me and my bad aim probs lol.

    @voorheesgt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2002355#Comment_2002355

    Solid list then. My only differences of opinion is Oni and Billy should by reversed, Trapper should be A because you have to learn to accurately predict survivor behavior. And wraith is weird... I feel like he should be like mid C tier just because timing is so subtle and punishing for him.

    Just opinions. Great list!

    Ty!

    Anyways I must say I feel honored to be a Blight main now lol

  • @Yamaoka said:

    How is Deathslinger or Huntress more difficult to master than Pyramid Head?

    Personally I think there isn't even a single person who has mastered Pyramid Head. Not even Otz.

    Idk maybe I'm just a weirdo but yeah I agree

  • I would honestly bout Plague way up with Slinger. They have similar trickshots to learn, though she does admittedly have a much lower skill floor

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'd put Blight in S, Clown in C and Pig in D (not sure why you thought Pig is harder than Bubba). I'd personally put Huntress in B just because I find her way easier to play than Slinger.

    Idk I feel like Pig has a harder anti loop ability to use than Bubba. Her anti loop potential is also pretty bad .

    I kinda like this one.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2002530#Comment_2002530

    The problem with Pig is that her antiloop ability is 90% of the time in control of what survivors do (if they hold W or camp a pallet, bye bye Ambush) and usable mostly on already unsafe loops. In fact, I'd barely consider her ability a form of antiloop, seriously.

    Pigs ambush is pretty much usually useless, and I wouldn't even call it an antiloop either.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'd put Blight in S, Clown in C and Pig in D (not sure why you thought Pig is harder than Bubba). I'd personally put Huntress in B just because I find her way easier to play than Slinger.

    I'd have to disagree with clown going down to c. His bottles have an interaction with every item in the game. Perfect placements can be hard to judge, and you have to predict, and that can be tricky. Mainly with his yellow bottles now.

  • And here is mine.

    Killer Tier List (Master).png


  • I agree with most of these but Hag needs to be higher. I'm tired of seeing certain content creators play Hag and doing things like placing the trap right under the pallet. She does have a skill ceiling probably in A or B. Also some of y'all are placing Pig in like A or B tier and there's like no skill at all with her bear traps and crouching isn't hard if you have good game sense. I can't tell the difference between a dedicated Pig main and a decently good killer player who just played her randomly.