Should Legacy Skins be added to the store???

This would be cool I guess.

Comments

  • This topic is... complicated. I do think that Legacy skins should return, but not like that. I think there should be a way for us to earn them, instead of buying.

  • I could see a lot of legacy skin owners being upset by it but I think having recolor legacy skins would be a good compromise

  • I don't think they should ever bring it back, it's called legacy for a reason

  • Absolutely not.

    Legacy was a reward for people who played when the grind was INSANE.

    We should not take that away from them.

    A new version of Legacy for people who prestiged before the Bloodweb update? Maybe, but old Legacy should stay locked.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Absolutely not.

    Legacy was a reward for people who prestiged when it was very difficult to do so.

    We should not take that away from them.

    A new version of Legacy for people who prestiged before the Bloodweb update? Maybe, but old Legacy should stay locked.

    How about making a hard mode like it was back in the day? A P4 which takes 100 million bp to earn 1 item or something

  • @Tricks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2002228#Comment_2002228

    How about making a hard mode like it was back in the day? A P4 which takes 100 million bp to earn 1 item or something

    I'd rather add a new version in.

  • I think they should add more reasons to prestige characters (legacy was just a prestige thing after all.) I'm okay with it not being a huge thing but a little something other than bloody cosmetics would be nice.

  • @Tricks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2002228#Comment_2002228

    How about making a hard mode like it was back in the day? A P4 which takes 100 million bp to earn 1 item or something

    The entire point was to reward the players who stuck through the grind without promise of an ultimate goal.