Are u Kidding me? This cant be serious!
Its unbelievable to give me some Survs with Rank 1 and Stuff. My eyes are bleeding of this ######### at the Moment. If u work on a Rank System so make it fair. I have to play as a new player vs a lot of people who are better and they have a lot more experience in game. If u have to do this, to dont let DbD dying so its already dead. I hope you work hard on this game or u nearly get no job. Have a nice evening, day or whatever

Comments
Hey man, at least you got that level 4 disguised as a level 20. What you are showing is a huge exploit I think. High levels queue up with a very low level to get low ranked killers, & at level 20. Hopefully this can be eliminated, and pair survivors with the highest rank on the team.
They are working on an MMR system to make ranks meaningless in matchmaking.
You can learn from them though. Youll never get better by only playing against low ranked people who have no idea what theyre doing. I understand the frustration, but try to see the positive side of it.
Makes you want to rank up, right?
At level 31, he's got very little time in this game. He's still learning the basics and trying to unlock perks. Matches should challenge players by putting similar skill levels against each other, letting players learn at their own pace as their skill level increases. A match like the one he had is just frustrating, and being frustrated hinders learning; some people learn by being thrown in the deep end, but a lot don't, especially if they have a lot of stuff they don't understand being thrown at them at once so that they don't even know what it is they don't know, which means mis-matched matches are demoralizing for a lot of players and chase them away from the game entirely. The frustration in this game is a lot worse than most because of the asymmetrical aspect.
There are also people like me, who just plateau; no matter what ranks I go against, no matter what I theoretically learn from videos and what not, in practice I seem to have stopped improving. Hopefully one day skill-based MMR will go live, but until then inexperienced and low-skill players are getting a lot of miserable matches, and the only thing they learn from them is "play a different game."
Well at least you couldn't see those console players BMing you in chat after. Consider yourself one of the luck ones.
Yeah, and they've been "working on it" for a long time with no ETA on arrival, though the change to lock the killer's choice in while still letting survivors switch characters last moment is still in place.
I wouldn't hold my breath.
Solid explanation
But did the survivors have fun?