Head on

Should I grind for Head On?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • apply directly to the forehead, of the killer.

  • It isn't that good, it's kind of fun when combined with other perks but killers can pretty easily bait it out once they know you have it.

  • Yes! it's my favourite perk - it is more of a meme at times, but I get a lot of fun out of using it.

  • Wait for the new survivor and grind for smash hit

    I like it much better

    Haven't been able to take it off any of my characters since I got it on the PTB

  • *Sips Tea*

    Nothing like getting tunneled and camped for using head on a killer amirite?

  • @indieeden7 said:

    It isn't that good, it's kind of fun when combined with other perks but killers can pretty easily bait it out once they know you have it.

    I kinda disagree. It can be a real life saver. It does need to be combined with Q&Q though.

  • @Pilot said:

    *Sips Tea*

    Nothing like getting tunneled and camped for using head on a killer amirite?

    The worst part is you know it's coming but still get hit with it anyway. My rule is I allow it once, the second time it's a tunnel.

  • If you play SWF a lot then I'd say yes! Head on is easily one of my favorite perks and it has saved my friends from going down in a chase plenty of times! :)

  • Best part is when you are in a SWF and someone goes down in front of your locker, the killer picks them up then you head on stun for the save