devs DS nerf review bomb fears

we get it, youre scared of them review bombing again because it worked last time. we warned you what would happen if you caved to them.

like we said ages ago, and have repeated numerous times, you dont negotiate with survivormain terrorists.

as we have told you before, no offense, but your internal dev team do NOT represent the playerbase with your rank15-20 gameplay. you need to have a team of vets (not streamers) of both sides, to discuss potential changes and test them, cuz logic.

love you guys, but youre killing me.

Comments

  • Lowbei said:
    we get it, youre scared of them review bombing again because it worked last time. we warned you what would happen if you caved to them.

    like we said ages ago, and have repeated numerous times, you dont negotiate with survivormain terrorists.

    as we have told you before, no offense, but your internal dev team do NOT represent the playerbase with your rank15-20 gameplay. you need to have a team of vets (not streamers) of both sides, to discuss potential changes and test them, cuz logic.

    love you guys, but youre killing me.
    "DS nerf is totally coming guys we promise"
  • Lowbei said:
    we get it, youre scared of them review bombing again because it worked last time. we warned you what would happen if you caved to them.

    like we said ages ago, and have repeated numerous times, you dont negotiate with survivormain terrorists.

    as we have told you before, no offense, but your internal dev team do NOT represent the playerbase with your rank15-20 gameplay. you need to have a team of vets (not streamers) of both sides, to discuss potential changes and test them, cuz logic.

    love you guys, but youre killing me.
    I'm not sure what was so unsatisfying about the DS nerf. It looked good enough to most of us. The only ones who had a problem with it were the survivor mains who relied on it to carry them.
  • Lowbei said:
    we get it, youre scared of them review bombing again because it worked last time. we warned you what would happen if you caved to them.

    like we said ages ago, and have repeated numerous times, you dont negotiate with survivormain terrorists.

    as we have told you before, no offense, but your internal dev team do NOT represent the playerbase with your rank15-20 gameplay. you need to have a team of vets (not streamers) of both sides, to discuss potential changes and test them, cuz logic.

    love you guys, but youre killing me.
    I'm not sure what was so unsatisfying about the DS nerf. It looked good enough to most of us. The only ones who had a problem with it were the survivor mains who relied on it to carry them.
    Because those are the people that the devs want to directly cater to.
  • This whole DS nerf thing is becoming a joke now.. What does it take to just nerf the damn perk? Just get it over with I say. Sure they'll review bomb but when they realise it's doing nothing they'll forget about the nerf soon after. 
  • I rarely see it used anymore... They must be looking at stats and prioritizing from there. I think survivors are more concerned about self care than DS atm...maybe?
  • yeet said:
    Lowbei said:
    we get it, youre scared of them review bombing again because it worked last time. we warned you what would happen if you caved to them.

    like we said ages ago, and have repeated numerous times, you dont negotiate with survivormain terrorists.

    as we have told you before, no offense, but your internal dev team do NOT represent the playerbase with your rank15-20 gameplay. you need to have a team of vets (not streamers) of both sides, to discuss potential changes and test them, cuz logic.

    love you guys, but youre killing me.
    I'm not sure what was so unsatisfying about the DS nerf. It looked good enough to most of us. The only ones who had a problem with it were the survivor mains who relied on it to carry them.
    Because those are the people that the devs want to directly cater to.
    The devs ought to get to rank 1 killer and see how damaging DS can be up there. If not that, then invite a few veteran players to a KYF. Maybe then they'll see why it needs gutted. 
  • Lowbei said:
    As we have told you before, no offense, but your internal dev team do NOT represent the playerbase with your rank15-20 gameplay. you need to have a team of vets (not streamers) of both sides, to discuss potential changes and test them, cuz logic.

    The "Play with the Devs" event was very enlightening.


  • I rarely see it used anymore... They must be looking at stats and prioritizing from there. I think survivors are more concerned about self care than DS atm...maybe?
    Just because you think that few people are using it doesn't make it suddenly free from the ability to abuse it.
  • yeet said:
    Lowbei said:
    we get it, youre scared of them review bombing again because it worked last time. we warned you what would happen if you caved to them.

    like we said ages ago, and have repeated numerous times, you dont negotiate with survivormain terrorists.

    as we have told you before, no offense, but your internal dev team do NOT represent the playerbase with your rank15-20 gameplay. you need to have a team of vets (not streamers) of both sides, to discuss potential changes and test them, cuz logic.

    love you guys, but youre killing me.
    I'm not sure what was so unsatisfying about the DS nerf. It looked good enough to most of us. The only ones who had a problem with it were the survivor mains who relied on it to carry them.
    Because those are the people that the devs want to directly cater to.
    The devs ought to get to rank 1 killer and see how damaging DS can be up there. If not that, then invite a few veteran players to a KYF. Maybe then they'll see why it needs gutted. 
    its clearly an arrogance thing. despite all data (and logic) pointing to their lack of experience playing their own game, they still think they know balance better than their vets.

    its like the owner of a restaurant thinking hes a better cook than the head chef, because he signs the checks.
  • Can u just wait for thr Q&A first at least? Just wait 2 days before assuming
  • Vietfox said:
    Can u just wait for thr Q&A first at least? Just wait 2 days before assuming
    Yeah just ignore the fact that the devs have lied repeatedly.
  • Vietfox said:
    Can u just wait for thr Q&A first at least? Just wait 2 days before assuming
    the irony is that you “assume” we dont know the devs skill levels and decision making issues despite years of data proving it.
  • @yeet it's not just DS they lied about.. they also said Freddy's rework would be in the mid chapter patch. I don't see a single change for him. Not even a QoL one
  • @yeet it's not just DS they lied about.. they also said Freddy's rework would be in the mid chapter patch. I don't see a single change for him. Not even a QoL one
    Yeah the only change I see to freddy is an indirect nerf to survivors in the dying state being able to be almost instantly healed back up which will hinder one of his only tactics that he can rarely use successfully.
  • @yeet it's not just DS they lied about.. they also said Freddy's rework would be in the mid chapter patch. I don't see a single change for him. Not even a QoL one
    Yeah the only change I see to freddy is an indirect nerf to survivors in the dying state being able to be almost instantly healed back up which will hinder one of his only tactics that he can rarely use successfully.
    stop complaining and buy more auric cells!
  • Lowbei said:
    we get it, youre scared of them review bombing again because it worked last time. we warned you what would happen if you caved to them.

    like we said ages ago, and have repeated numerous times, you dont negotiate with survivormain terrorists.

    as we have told you before, no offense, but your internal dev team do NOT represent the playerbase with your rank15-20 gameplay. you need to have a team of vets (not streamers) of both sides, to discuss potential changes and test them, cuz logic.

    love you guys, but youre killing me.
    @Lowbei
    You should support my amazing Decisive Strike rework so the developers won't over nerf the perk to a border line useless level and survivors won't review bomb the game!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/157062#Comment_157062
  • @yeet it's not just DS they lied about.. they also said Freddy's rework would be in the mid chapter patch. I don't see a single change for him. Not even a QoL one
    Yeah the only change I see to freddy is an indirect nerf to survivors in the dying state being able to be almost instantly healed back up which will hinder one of his only tactics that he can rarely use successfully.
    I had high hopes that he'd be buffed/reworked this patch and that Decisive would finally be out of the overpowered zone.. but for whatever reason (which I don't understand why they couldn't tell us already) they decided to delay both those things. Both of which are needed. 
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @yeet it's not just DS they lied about.. they also said Freddy's rework would be in the mid chapter patch. I don't see a single change for him. Not even a QoL one

    So something comes up that makes them have to delay it that must make them liars. Now if we use that logic everytime a game developer or any producer for that matter of anything.

    They're obviously lying because they didn't release it as planned, it couldn't be because of production issues, quality control, doesn't work, time constraints, other things taking more time etc.

  • powerbats said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @yeet it's not just DS they lied about.. they also said Freddy's rework would be in the mid chapter patch. I don't see a single change for him. Not even a QoL one

    So something comes up that makes them have to delay it that must make them liars. Now if we use that logic everytime a game developer or any producer for that matter of anything.

    They're obviously lying because they didn't release it as planned, it couldn't be because of production issues, quality control, doesn't work, time constraints, other things taking more time etc.

    they said DS nerf WILL BE in the midchapter patch 
    now they're claiming that it's "not satisfying" without even letting us test it first.
  • @powerbats Normally I would think differently but if you paid attention to past times you'd know this is not the first time they lied. So don't try acting like I'm saying this because it's the first time this happened because it's not. I'm sure some others would agree. 
  • @yeet it's not just DS they lied about.. they also said Freddy's rework would be in the mid chapter patch. I don't see a single change for him. Not even a QoL one
    Yeah the only change I see to freddy is an indirect nerf to survivors in the dying state being able to be almost instantly healed back up which will hinder one of his only tactics that he can rarely use successfully.
    I had high hopes that he'd be buffed/reworked this patch and that Decisive would finally be out of the overpowered zone.. but for whatever reason (which I don't understand why they couldn't tell us already) they decided to delay both those things. Both of which are needed. 
    They may plan to release the Freddy rework for the next chapter so the next Killer can get the Spirit treatment. That poor soul got replaced on her own release by Wraith lol.
  • @ChesterTheMolester Hopefully that's not the case. I've played more as the Wraith then the Spirit so far just because of the changes. lol
  • @ChesterTheMolester Hopefully that's not the case. I've played more as the Wraith then the Spirit so far just because of the changes. lol
    I have seen 10 Wraiths for each Spirit spooking around. And i played more Wraith than Spirit myself.
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @powerbats Normally I would think differently but if you paid attention to past times you'd know this is not the first time they lied. So don't try acting like I'm saying this because it's the first time this happened because it's not. I'm sure some others would agree. 

    You're forgetting the exhaustion changes all you killer mains whined about and said they lied and that it'd never happen. the same behavior is being exhibited yet again and they did in fact do the exhaustion nerf even going beyond just nerfing SB.

    Just because they don't do something when you want or decide to change directions doesn't make them liars and you and all the rest know it. It's just easier for you al to throw out the lie so you don't have to accept the fact that they might have to delay or change for the reasons listed above.

  • look i get that theres delays, it is what it is, software development is complex. its the bad decision making based on lack of experience that i have a problem with. theres far too much data and vets willing to assist for them to be so arrogant as to think they know the game well from rank 20. epicfailtryhard played better than the devs and that guy played by rolling his face on the keyboard.
  • Nickenzie said:
    Lowbei said:
    we get it, youre scared of them review bombing again because it worked last time. we warned you what would happen if you caved to them.

    like we said ages ago, and have repeated numerous times, you dont negotiate with survivormain terrorists.

    as we have told you before, no offense, but your internal dev team do NOT represent the playerbase with your rank15-20 gameplay. you need to have a team of vets (not streamers) of both sides, to discuss potential changes and test them, cuz logic.

    love you guys, but youre killing me.
    @Lowbei
    You should support my amazing Decisive Strike rework so the developers won't over nerf the perk to a border line useless level and survivors won't review bomb the game!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/157062#Comment_157062
    i will take a look
  • Ugh killer mains crying again. Like the DS change is coming regardless what are you guys crying about?

  • Lowbei said:
    look i get that theres delays, it is what it is, software development is complex. its the bad decision making based on lack of experience that i have a problem with. theres far too much data and vets willing to assist for them to be so arrogant as to think they know the game well from rank 20. epicfailtryhard played better than the devs and that guy played by rolling his face on the keyboard.
    Watch out he may finds you. I bet he has an alt account here.

    We are not safe here.
  • If someone runs DS they should have some sort of gimmick like deliverance.

    So if youre the main Obs you have 1 less hook in you, Meaning 2 hooks you out of the game.
    But i never thought of the circumstance if everyone ran DS on the team.. what would be best to deal with that

  • βLAKE said:

    Ugh killer mains crying again. Like the DS change is coming regardless what are you guys crying about?

    arent you the same rank20 goober who wanted to use mlga in the other thread so you could avoid killers who mori’d you?

  • @powerbats and you're forgetting that this is not the first time the same Decisive change has been delayed.. And I knew the exhaustion nerf would happen and that wasn't delayed twice.. I fail to see your point here.. and that quote "All you killer mains" tells me more then enough about you.. I want what's best for this game and that is balence while you? I'm not even sure why you are bothering me with this. Just because I'm a killer main doesn't mean I only want killer buffs. But no one can deny this games been imbalanced for the longest time. 
  • If someone runs DS they should have some sort of gimmick like deliverance.

    So if youre the main Obs you have 1 less hook in you, Meaning 2 hooks you out of the game.
    But i never thought of the circumstance if everyone ran DS on the team.. what would be best to deal with that

    i would support a condition requirement for DS, or a change that cost them one hook penalty if used, thus straight to struggle mode on first hook or dead if 2nd.
  • @Lowbei said:
    βLAKE said:

    Ugh killer mains crying again. Like the DS change is coming regardless what are you guys crying about?

    arent you the same rank20 goober who wanted to use mlga in the other thread so you could avoid killers who mori’d you?

    I have been consistently getting rank 1 since the old days. I wanted MLGA because toxic killers like yourself would grief and your over here crying over ONE perk so ######### please.
    (Oh and nice to see you posted your own selfie)

  • βLAKE said:

    @Lowbei said:
    βLAKE said:

    Ugh killer mains crying again. Like the DS change is coming regardless what are you guys crying about?

    arent you the same rank20 goober who wanted to use mlga in the other thread so you could avoid killers who mori’d you?

    I have been consistently getting rank 1 since the old days. I wanted MLGA because toxic killers like yourself would grief and your over here crying over ONE perk so ######### please.
    (Oh and nice to see you posted your own selfie)

    Someone kills me? TOXIC!
  • @yeet said:
    βLAKE said:

    @Lowbei said:

    βLAKE said:

    Ugh killer mains crying again. Like the DS change is coming regardless what are you guys crying about?
    

    arent you the same rank20 goober who wanted to use mlga in the other thread so you could avoid killers who mori’d you?

    I have been consistently getting rank 1 since the old days. I wanted MLGA because toxic killers like yourself would grief and your over here crying over ONE perk so ######### please.

    (Oh and nice to see you posted your own selfie)

    Someone kills me? TOXIC!

    Nice comeback. Do you turn your brain off when someone owns you?

  • βLAKE said:

    @Lowbei said:
    βLAKE said:

    Ugh killer mains crying again. Like the DS change is coming regardless what are you guys crying about?

    arent you the same rank20 goober who wanted to use mlga in the other thread so you could avoid killers who mori’d you?

    I have been consistently getting rank 1 since the old days. I wanted MLGA because toxic killers like yourself would grief and your over here crying over ONE perk so ######### please.
    (Oh and nice to see you posted your own selfie)

    lol you called tunnelling, camping, and moris “griefing” so i cant take your butthurt seriously.

    also that picture is from a well known movie. get some culture son.
  • @Lowbei said:
    βLAKE said:

    Ugh killer mains crying again. Like the DS change is coming regardless what are you guys crying about?

    arent you the same rank20 goober who wanted to use mlga in the other thread so you could avoid killers who mori’d you?

    People still use MLGA? LUL

  • @Lowbei if Decisive had a requirement then I wouldn't mind it not going into the state the devs said it would. But as it stands now there's no counter play to it. And even less on the PTB with the hook changes. Can't even juggle them to hooks most of the time now probably. A survivor perk should not completely ruin the match for the killer because that's basically ruining it for it for a whole team. Since the games a 1v4 perks should be balenced around that and not as a free for all or whatever it is now. Sorry if I ranted on a bit I'm just very disappointed in this patch. 
  • βLAKE said:

    @yeet said:
    βLAKE said:

    @Lowbei said:

    βLAKE said:

    Ugh killer mains crying again. Like the DS change is coming regardless what are you guys crying about?
    

    arent you the same rank20 goober who wanted to use mlga in the other thread so you could avoid killers who mori’d you?

    I have been consistently getting rank 1 since the old days. I wanted MLGA because toxic killers like yourself would grief and your over here crying over ONE perk so ######### please.

    (Oh and nice to see you posted your own selfie)

    Someone kills me? TOXIC!

    Nice comeback. Do you turn your brain off when someone owns you?

    Nobody is able to own me because slavery is illegal where i live.
  • βLAKE said:

    @yeet said:
    βLAKE said:

    @Lowbei said:

    βLAKE said:

    Ugh killer mains crying again. Like the DS change is coming regardless what are you guys crying about?
    

    arent you the same rank20 goober who wanted to use mlga in the other thread so you could avoid killers who mori’d you?

    I have been consistently getting rank 1 since the old days. I wanted MLGA because toxic killers like yourself would grief and your over here crying over ONE perk so ######### please.

    (Oh and nice to see you posted your own selfie)

    Someone kills me? TOXIC!

    Nice comeback. Do you turn your brain off when someone owns you?

    his statement was quite accurate since you called moris toxic in your thread. thus your hilarious opinions are discarded here, but feel free to keep posting anyways because all threads need a clown to keep it entertaining.
  • I'm assuming this.. survivor with the Quinton avatar is only here to troll and is a whiny survivor main.. I'll look for this other post that was mentioned to see if he is the one who cried. 
  • @Lowbei if Decisive had a requirement then I wouldn't mind it not going into the state the devs said it would. But as it stands now there's no counter play to it. And even less on the PTB with the hook changes. Can't even juggle them to hooks most of the time now probably. A survivor perk should not completely ruin the match for the killer because that's basically ruining it for it for a whole team. Since the games a 1v4 perks should be balenced around that and not as a free for all or whatever it is now. Sorry if I ranted on a bit I'm just very disappointed in this patch. 
    i understand your frustration. the ptb is a mess imo
  • @Lowbei said:
    βLAKE said:

    @Lowbei said:

    βLAKE said:

    Ugh killer mains crying again. Like the DS change is coming regardless what are you guys crying about?
    

    arent you the same rank20 goober who wanted to use mlga in the other thread so you could avoid killers who mori’d you?

    I have been consistently getting rank 1 since the old days. I wanted MLGA because toxic killers like yourself would grief and your over here crying over ONE perk so ######### please.

    (Oh and nice to see you posted your own selfie)

    lol you called tunnelling, camping, and moris “griefing” so i cant take your butthurt seriously.

    also that picture is from a well known movie. get some culture son.

    Right because throwing the game for the sake of ruining a certain players experience is not gonna offend people and is obviously what the game was intentionally meant to be played as. Get outta here with your logic.

  • I'm going offline from these forums. Too much toxicity in-game and now it leaks over to the forums. Cya killer mains. Keep crying with your idiotic logic.

  • βLAKE said:

    I'm going offline from these forums. Too much toxicity in-game and now it leaks over to the forums. Cya killer mains. Keep crying with your idiotic logic.

    😂
  • βLAKE said:

    I'm going offline from these forums. Too much toxicity in-game and now it leaks over to the forums. Cya killer mains. Keep crying with your idiotic logic.

    Says the one crying about tunnelling and Moris... cya survivor main and your rather pathetic logic
  • @βLAKE said:
    I'm going offline from these forums. Too much toxicity in-game and now it leaks over to the forums. Cya killer mains. Keep crying with your idiotic logic.

    You're literally the only person here who doesnt want proper change though...

  • βLAKE said:

    I'm going offline from these forums. Too much toxicity in-game and now it leaks over to the forums. Cya killer mains. Keep crying with your idiotic logic.

    oh noes the clown ragequit the forums just like he does ingame.

    bye felicia
  • βLAKE said:

    I'm going offline from these forums. Too much toxicity in-game and now it leaks over to the forums. Cya killer mains. Keep crying with your idiotic logic.

    Ok normally I try to be a nice guy on these forums and in-game BUT I JUST CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! God I think I lost brain cells reading most of you're posts, I mean I have nothing against survivor mains, MY BEST FRIEND IS A BIASED SURVIVOR MAIN but good lord the things that they say sometimes just makes me lose control over myself. I have to leave I cant let the toxicity corrupt me MUST..STAY...POSITIVE....
  • βLAKE said:

    I'm going offline from these forums. Too much toxicity in-game and now it leaks over to the forums. Cya killer mains. Keep crying with your idiotic logic.

    Lol you are using MLGA to avoid everyone who is better than you. 



    "I dOnT wAnt An EdGE, i OnLY WaNT tO MaKE SuRE ThAt i PlAy wITh nOoBs ThAt ARe wOrSe tHaN mE"


‹ 1 2 3