devs DS nerf review bomb fears
we get it, youre scared of them review bombing again because it worked last time. we warned you what would happen if you caved to them.
like we said ages ago, and have repeated numerous times, you dont negotiate with survivormain terrorists.
as we have told you before, no offense, but your internal dev team do NOT represent the playerbase with your rank15-20 gameplay. you need to have a team of vets (not streamers) of both sides, to discuss potential changes and test them, cuz logic.
love you guys, but youre killing me.
like we said ages ago, and have repeated numerous times, you dont negotiate with survivormain terrorists.
as we have told you before, no offense, but your internal dev team do NOT represent the playerbase with your rank15-20 gameplay. you need to have a team of vets (not streamers) of both sides, to discuss potential changes and test them, cuz logic.
love you guys, but youre killing me.
Comments
work on your reading comprehension
Freddy got nerfed 1 week after release, because low rank survivors review bombed the game.
I´d say it´s pretty save to say, that they are scared of review bombs.
I don’t know maybe for the devs to keep the promise they’ve made for the last few months and nerf one of the most broken perks to ever wretch this game.
Me during the nerf ^
Oooh, Ahhh ❤️
I genuinely don't get what you're saying.
And YES English is my second language one among the 7 I speak.
@Lowbei is back stoking the fires and sitting back laughing as the salt begins to flow!

I love you Michiko but this feels appropriate Ms Fitts
