MADE WRAITH GREAT AGAIN 2021
I have always loved my little bell boi. I knew he needed a lot of help to be good with his add ons but now he has grown up. He's a big bell boi now and can play with different toys than just windstorm. Or work with me here. I introduce Crack wraith with double windstorm and pwyf nemesis.
This is going to be so freaking fun.
Edit: fastest I can get wraith with his new values is 184% which is 3% faster than his old max value. This took into consideration pwyf, purple and green windstorm, and noed.
Comments
No access to the PTB for the moment, can you summerize or pass me a link the changes, plz?
He's fast AF boiiii
Fair enough, I did ask for a summerize.
I'll still need more precisions, tho.
Wraith moves faster while cloaked than having purple windstorm used to as a basekit thing. In exchange he slows down more while uncloaking, making it more situational to uncloak mid-chase. Still, an overall buff to a very deserving killer.
Thank you.
When I saw that he got changes, I expected something more deep than just a boost of movement, but hey, that's still something! I'm a bit hyped, can't wait to test it
Me moves at 150% movement speed at base now which is faster than just purple windstorm. It is a great change.
Does he still get a speed burst after the uncloak?
Yes. Hes just a bit slower while uncloaking now.
Thanks been waiting for wraith to be buffed
Wraith summary:
he’s fast AF boiiiiiiiiiiii
Yep, I just tried out the new Wraith and he feels quite fast. Definitely a good day for Wraith mains.
I don't think he was ever the worst but whatevs.
Good change. If they make the bone addon that masks your bell distance and sound, it's perfect.
Could crack Wraith be faster than Billy?
no. Billy chainsaw sprint moves at double speed which is 230%. Theoretically the fastest wraith could move is his new base 150%+15% from pwyf+8.33+6.66 from his highest teir windstorms+4 percent from noed= a total speed of 183.99%
Edit You can add an extra 5% with devour hope but thats only for 10 seconds after every hook beyond 2 stacks. So the likelihood of having it active while noed is also active is slim to none.
I may be wrong, but isn't speed calculated differently? A 15% increase isn't just 15% added to his 150% resulting in 165%, but instead 15% added to his base movement speed, so with double windstorm and pwyf you would get a total 39,99% increase.
6m/s x 1,3999 = 8.3994 m/s for around 209,985% movement speed
Man Wraith really is fast now huh?
This opens up some new playstyles for me because you don't have to equip Windstorm every game to have a chance in red ranks. Would love to play his Ghost add on more for surprise attacks.
watch from 3:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGcfZr5euWMDisagree man. Just gotta disagree
i dont like those waves of buffs.
i felt condident on him before recent upgrades, easily hold rank 1 all the time, i even abandon playing oni because oni feels stresfull to play and unstable compared to wraith
i think people dont know how to play wraith so those upgrades wont help them much
It is way better to try double shadowdance now, for example, or full stealth with iri and ghost, that's what i'm happy about
He moves at sprint burst speed whilst cloaked