I'm so happy with blights POV
It's so much more enjoyable now.
<3
It's so much more enjoyable now.
<3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He is actually playable now, they just need to fix the camera shaking while in rush.
He now feels like an actual monster, also the limping during a Rush. He doesn't feel like a Goblin anymore.
They added that intentionally, he does those big steps from the Survivor PoV as well.
It makes me a bit sick when I was playing him earlier from the shaking. I use to play him quite a bit when he released, but had to drop him, because I would get sick from playing him with his low pov.
Tbh i really enjoy the shaking animation when rushing now
The shaking is a bug
Can you give a source where that's said? Looked through the PTB bugs and I don't see it in there at all, let alone in acknowledged.
McLean's stream
That's sad
Hmm i can use a better word.
Blight can shake his head when rushing but the bobbing is a bug.
I love Blight's fixed POV. Just a few questions for those who know about them:
I only played 5 or 6 test runs on the PTB, since the lobby times are actually insane, but from my experience they "mostly" fixed his collision and it feels great.
I tried playing on the Swamp, Autohaven and Ormond, with Autohaven having working collision on every asset that I tried, including the small pieces of trash scattered around, and Ormond + Swamp playing MUCH better too, although both had 1 tile that still made you slide off them (A picnic table without snow on/near it for Ormond + a random stump for the Swamp).
Still, while the chance exists that they broke already working collision with this and I just haven't noticed yet, I do appreciate them actually fixing the collision being screwed up on certain maps, since he did work "good enough" most of the time and could have been ignored.
I love it too it feels great.
I wonder how folks are going to feel though if the update goes to live in the state it's in right now, where Hex: Ruin is currently disabled lol.
Why is it disabled?
It just doesn't work right now, update broke it. It's in known issues too.
Whoa... I really need to play more Blight games lol, sounds like the changes are a lotta fun. I did a Blight test round with an Ormond offering but I got called out during endgame for not playing the Trickster during the PTB, so I went back to playing Trickster.
Play and test what you want those people can shove off they don't have to wait more than 3 seconds as survivor versus your like 10 - 15 minutes lol.
Thanks man :)