Stop the thirsting and get this man a shirt.
Its cold in the entity's realm..
Its cold in the entity's realm..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm actually repulsed by this image. Thanks for ruining my day
Oh, we could give him Felix's.
I'm a strong advocate for shirtless Felix
That looks cursed.
Can spirit not have jiggle physics?
I mean, I'm not saying scantily-clad ambiguously old teenager
, but I just did, so, uh, sorry?What's wrong with him not having a shirt?
There's no point. The Wattpad writers will strip him in 10 seconds anyway.
Let's not be too hasty, maybe the Entity keeps him warm, we don't know.
No. Let people have some eye candy for ######### sake!
your welcome.
How come we get shirtless Trickster before shirtless Myers? :'(
no horny.