I bet the next chapter after KPOP is the

Pummelluff from Pokemon

Comments

  • I'd pay for that.

  • siriously....Horror is horror..but anime is anime...and i will not destroy any fun from someone...if you happy with the new chapter..go for it. But for my self. I dont like the customisation from the killer... also to many colors and stuff like that. After 4 years It´s the first chapter i will def. not buy because it has nothing to do with horror.... Me personally couldnt care about lore and I only like gameplay and horror theme visuals. The killer make me not scare...it makes me laugh. This DLC is such a disappointment to me Sry

  • @PNgamer said:

    siriously....Horror is horror..but anime is anime...and i will not destroy any fun from someone...if you happy with the new chapter..go for it. But for my self. I rly dont like the customisation from the killer... also to many colors and stuff like that. After 4 years It´s the first chapter i will not buy because it has nothing to do with horror....Sry

    "Horror is Horror but anime is anime"

    Oh damn.

    I wish I had a prize to give you because this is the most ignorant, dumbfounding, and mildly insulting thing I've read all day. It'll be tough to beat.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1988528#Comment_1988528

    "Horror is Horror but anime is anime"

    Oh damn.

    I wish I had a prize to give you because this is the most ignorant, dumbfounding, and mildly insulting thing I've read all day. It'll be tough to beat.

    this has nothing to do with insult. If you are happy congratz and go for it but for my self im dissapointed

  • Is this another one of those threads about „KPop not Horror“?

    please tell me how Western/Cowboys are related to horror? And Clowns well they found their way into horror I guess but there was a point where they didn’t belong either and here we are.

  • Nah next chapter is Powerpuff Girls, Mojo Jojo as Killer and the girls as Survivor, they go stacked on each other shoulders to be the size of a regular Survivor.

    My dad works at BHVR he told me that.

  • @PNgamer said:

    siriously....Horror is horror..but anime is anime...and i will not destroy any fun from someone...if you happy with the new chapter..go for it. But for my self. I rly dont like the customisation from the killer... also to many colors and stuff like that. After 4 years It´s the first chapter i will not buy because it has nothing to do with horror....Sry

    What this chapter have to do with anime?

  • I wish for it to be Sheev Palpatine

  • @Mooks said:

    Is this another one of those threads about „KPop not Horror“?

    please tell me how Western/Cowboys are related to horror? And Clowns well they found their way into horror I guess but there was a point where they didn’t belong either and here we are.

    Actually the more i think about it you are right. Kpop is horror, just look on twitter, the kpop fans tweet after any and all posts and bombard people with kpop dance videos by using the perk Hijack. 😀



    [I'm only having some fun, i love everyone. Even twitter hijackers.]

  • @PNgamer said:

    siriously....Horror is horror..but anime is anime...and i will not destroy any fun from someone...if you happy with the new chapter..go for it. But for my self. I rly dont like the customisation from the killer... also to many colors and stuff like that. After 4 years It´s the first chapter i will not buy because it has nothing to do with horror....Sry

    Mr. Gamer, what you've just said is one of the most insanely uninformed things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this post is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may the Entity have mercy on your soul.