Patch

Hex: No One Escapes Death: Survivors now suffer from the Exposed Status Effect at all levels >_<

Comments

  • Hex: No One Escapes Death: Survivors now suffer from the Exposed Status Effect at all levels >_<

    I guess that’s why DS got to stay idk lol I’m honestly surprised noed wasn’t already like that before because baby noed has always been a big joke
  • I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

  • And beast of prey looks cool, mind games will be easier.
  • @Tiersis said:
    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    Hexes should be buffed but not the endgame one like noed. Which is an insurance policy for killer when he did poorly

  • Damn, I was struggling with a bugged Deliverance to get that stupid Not Today achievement yesterday, so I can toss this silly perk away never to use again - and now they're gonna fix it?
    Some of the other changes are welcome though. Good riddance Moon Bouquets and welcome back Saboteur :chuffed:
  • Vietfox said:
    And beast of prey looks cool, mind games will be easier.
    I dont know if I read it right or not I’m at work  but did they just buff flashlights @Vietfox ?
  • @lyric said:
    Vietfox said:

    And beast of prey looks cool, mind games will be easier.

    I dont know if I read it right or not I’m at work  but did they just buff flashlights @Vietfox ?

    Yep. Fun for the whole family!

  • lyric said:
    Vietfox said:
    And beast of prey looks cool, mind games will be easier.
    I dont know if I read it right or not I’m at work  but did they just buff flashlights @Vietfox ?
    @lyric
    Not really, you'll have to aim to the head now to do those awesome saves :D
  • I like the dstrike change i'm glad made it through.

  • @Vietfox said:
    lyric said:


    Vietfox said:

    And beast of prey looks cool, mind games will be easier.

    I dont know if I read it right or not I’m at work  but did they just buff flashlights @Vietfox ?

    @lyric
    Not really, you'll have to aim to the head now to do those awesome saves :D

    With a floodlight that basically covers the whole torso...

  • Vietfox said:
    lyric said:
    Vietfox said:
    And beast of prey looks cool, mind games will be easier.
    I dont know if I read it right or not I’m at work  but did they just buff flashlights @Vietfox ?
    @lyric
    Not really, you'll have to aim to the head now to do those awesome saves :D
    Lol thats not a big problem I do that majority of the time anyway but I just read it and it is a buff because it notifies you when the blind is happening now so noobs can pick up a flashlight and use it and be aware of the blind and without the devs realizing what they’ve done to these poor killers on PS4 I just became twice as deadly with a flashlight than I already was 😈 @Vietfox
  • Tsulan said:

    @Vietfox said:
    lyric said:


    Vietfox said:

    And beast of prey looks cool, mind games will be easier.

    I dont know if I read it right or not I’m at work  but did they just buff flashlights @Vietfox ?

    @lyric
    Not really, you'll have to aim to the head now to do those awesome saves :D

    With a floodlight that basically covers the whole torso...

    Lol I know right? Even I’ll admit that when the blind actually happens and the beam grows  if you’re keeping the proper distance it already covers more than the whole body of the killer
  • @HellDescent said:

    @Tiersis said:
    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    Hexes should be buffed but not the endgame one like noed. Which is an insurance policy for killer when he did poorly

    Noed didnt get buffed, its exactly the same as before

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Tiersis said:
    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    Hexes should be buffed but not the endgame one like noed. Which is an insurance policy for killer when he did poorly

    Noed didnt get buffed, its exactly the same as before

    Yes it did. All tiers now give Exposed to all Survivors.

  • @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Tiersis said:
    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    Hexes should be buffed but not the endgame one like noed. Which is an insurance policy for killer when he did poorly

    Noed didnt get buffed, its exactly the same as before

    Yes it did. All tiers now give Exposed to all Survivors.

    Lets face it. The earlier tiers are not used anyway and only matter at rank 20 maybe.
    Tier 3 has not changed and thats the only thing that matters

  • Tiersis said:

    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    I hate when my NOED gets removed in the first minute of a match.
  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Tiersis said:
    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    Hexes should be buffed but not the endgame one like noed. Which is an insurance policy for killer when he did poorly

    Noed didnt get buffed, its exactly the same as before

    Yes it did. All tiers now give Exposed to all Survivors.

    Lets face it. The earlier tiers are not used anyway and only matter at rank 20 maybe.
    Tier 3 has not changed and thats the only thing that matters

    No, as long as all tiers exist, all tiers matter. You may say the buff was inconsequential, but don't pretend it didn't happen.

  • @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Tiersis said:
    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    Hexes should be buffed but not the endgame one like noed. Which is an insurance policy for killer when he did poorly

    Noed didnt get buffed, its exactly the same as before

    Yes it did. All tiers now give Exposed to all Survivors.

    Lets face it. The earlier tiers are not used anyway and only matter at rank 20 maybe.
    Tier 3 has not changed and thats the only thing that matters

    No, as long as all tiers exist, all tiers matter. You may say the buff was inconsequential, but don't pretend it didn't happen.

    I will never see a difference in my games, so for me, nothing changed

    Sure, at rank 20 survivors will start complaining about NOED earlier now :lol:

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Tiersis said:
    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    Hexes should be buffed but not the endgame one like noed. Which is an insurance policy for killer when he did poorly

    Noed didnt get buffed, its exactly the same as before

    Yes it did. All tiers now give Exposed to all Survivors.

    Lets face it. The earlier tiers are not used anyway and only matter at rank 20 maybe.
    Tier 3 has not changed and thats the only thing that matters

    No, as long as all tiers exist, all tiers matter. You may say the buff was inconsequential, but don't pretend it didn't happen.

    I will never see a difference in my games, so for me, nothing changed

    Sure, at rank 20 survivors will start complaining about NOED earlier now :lol:

    I'll never see any differences in BBQ either because I don't use it, doesn't mean it's not a perk that exists.

  • @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Tiersis said:
    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    Hexes should be buffed but not the endgame one like noed. Which is an insurance policy for killer when he did poorly

    Noed didnt get buffed, its exactly the same as before

    Yes it did. All tiers now give Exposed to all Survivors.

    Lets face it. The earlier tiers are not used anyway and only matter at rank 20 maybe.
    Tier 3 has not changed and thats the only thing that matters

    No, as long as all tiers exist, all tiers matter. You may say the buff was inconsequential, but don't pretend it didn't happen.

    I will never see a difference in my games, so for me, nothing changed

    Sure, at rank 20 survivors will start complaining about NOED earlier now :lol:

    I'll never see any differences in BBQ either because I don't use it, doesn't mean it's not a perk that exists.

    You never play surivor?^^

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Tiersis said:
    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    Hexes should be buffed but not the endgame one like noed. Which is an insurance policy for killer when he did poorly

    Noed didnt get buffed, its exactly the same as before

    Yes it did. All tiers now give Exposed to all Survivors.

    Lets face it. The earlier tiers are not used anyway and only matter at rank 20 maybe.
    Tier 3 has not changed and thats the only thing that matters

    No, as long as all tiers exist, all tiers matter. You may say the buff was inconsequential, but don't pretend it didn't happen.

    I will never see a difference in my games, so for me, nothing changed

    Sure, at rank 20 survivors will start complaining about NOED earlier now :lol:

    I'll never see any differences in BBQ either because I don't use it, doesn't mean it's not a perk that exists.

    You never play surivor?^^

    Fair point, but then I ask the same to you. Now that NOED gives Exposed (the only reason the perk is even used) across all tiers, are you sure you won't see tiers 1 and 2 of NOED being used?

  • @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Tiersis said:
    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    Hexes should be buffed but not the endgame one like noed. Which is an insurance policy for killer when he did poorly

    Noed didnt get buffed, its exactly the same as before

    Yes it did. All tiers now give Exposed to all Survivors.

    Lets face it. The earlier tiers are not used anyway and only matter at rank 20 maybe.
    Tier 3 has not changed and thats the only thing that matters

    No, as long as all tiers exist, all tiers matter. You may say the buff was inconsequential, but don't pretend it didn't happen.

    I will never see a difference in my games, so for me, nothing changed

    Sure, at rank 20 survivors will start complaining about NOED earlier now :lol:

    I'll never see any differences in BBQ either because I don't use it, doesn't mean it's not a perk that exists.

    You never play surivor?^^

    Fair point, but then I ask the same to you. Now that NOED gives Exposed (the only reason the perk is even used) across all tiers, are you sure you won't see tiers 1 and 2 of NOED being used?

    I dont think so, the killers I verse always run the full loadout ofc (not that its hard to lvl up the perks^^)

    Of course, maybe if I take a longer break I might verse such a noed tier 1/2 after the break, but honestly who cares :lol:

  • @lyric said:
    Vietfox said:


    lyric said:


    Vietfox said:

    And beast of prey looks cool, mind games will be easier.

    I dont know if I read it right or not I’m at work  but did they just buff flashlights @Vietfox ?

    @lyric
    Not really, you'll have to aim to the head now to do those awesome saves :D

    Lol thats not a big problem I do that majority of the time anyway but I just read it and it is a buff because it notifies you when the blind is happening now so noobs can pick up a flashlight and use it and be aware of the blind and without the devs realizing what they’ve done to these poor killers on PS4 I just became twice as deadly with a flashlight than I already was 😈 @Vietfox

    You goddamn sweaty survivors. Leave the killers alone. Glad the screen won't go white anymore.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @lyric said:
    Vietfox said:


    lyric said:


    Vietfox said:

    And beast of prey looks cool, mind games will be easier.

    I dont know if I read it right or not I’m at work  but did they just buff flashlights @Vietfox ?

    @lyric
    Not really, you'll have to aim to the head now to do those awesome saves :D

    Lol thats not a big problem I do that majority of the time anyway but I just read it and it is a buff because it notifies you when the blind is happening now so noobs can pick up a flashlight and use it and be aware of the blind and without the devs realizing what they’ve done to these poor killers on PS4 I just became twice as deadly with a flashlight than I already was 😈 @Vietfox

    You goddamn sweaty survivors. Leave the killers alone. Glad the screen won't go white anymore.

    @fcc2014
    For the moment @lyric is the flashlight saviour in ps4, i used to do it on PC but need to get used to the controller as well.
  • @Vietfox said:

    @fcc2014
    For the moment @lyric is the flashlight saviour in ps4, i used to do it on PC but need to get used to the controller as well.

    You sweaty, sweaty bastards.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @fcc2014
    For the moment @lyric is the flashlight saviour in ps4, i used to do it on PC but need to get used to the controller as well.

    You sweaty, sweaty bastards.

    Lol with my avatar being what it is I can’t really argue
  • fcc2014 said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @fcc2014
    For the moment @lyric is the flashlight saviour in ps4, i used to do it on PC but need to get used to the controller as well.

    You sweaty, sweaty bastards.

    Hey wait a minute!! You play with us too and you have that avatar so you’re equally as sweaty and equally a bastard 😄
  • @lyric said:

    Hey wait a minute!! You play with us too and you have that avatar so you’re equally as sweaty and equally a bastard 😄

    BAAAHAAAA!!!!

  • fcc2014 said:

    @lyric said:

    Hey wait a minute!! You play with us too and you have that avatar so you’re equally as sweaty and equally a bastard 😄

    BAAAHAAAA!!!!

    Ahhh satan, the master of disguise.
  • I wouldn't say i'm that undercover. Just ask several on the forum.

  • Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Orion said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Tiersis said:
    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    Hexes should be buffed but not the endgame one like noed. Which is an insurance policy for killer when he did poorly

    Noed didnt get buffed, its exactly the same as before

    Yes it did. All tiers now give Exposed to all Survivors.

    Lets face it. The earlier tiers are not used anyway and only matter at rank 20 maybe.
    Tier 3 has not changed and thats the only thing that matters

    No, as long as all tiers exist, all tiers matter. You may say the buff was inconsequential, but don't pretend it didn't happen.

    I will never see a difference in my games, so for me, nothing changed

    Sure, at rank 20 survivors will start complaining about NOED earlier now :lol:

    I'll never see any differences in BBQ either because I don't use it, doesn't mean it's not a perk that exists.

    You never play surivor?^^

    Fair point, but then I ask the same to you. Now that NOED gives Exposed (the only reason the perk is even used) across all tiers, are you sure you won't see tiers 1 and 2 of NOED being used?

    Of course you will because now anyone who wants to give it a try more than likely already has the first tier , even the killers that don’t run it but just see it as a fit against survivors they think may gen rush
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    Tiersis said:

    I feel hexes should be badass, cause survivors often remove them in the first minute of the match.

    I hate when my NOED gets removed in the first minute of a match.

    When did that ever happen? For noed to activate you have to complete all the gens first