Over/under on full trailer today?
Place your bets.
10 iri hatchets we get the full reveal tomorrow.
Place your bets.
10 iri hatchets we get the full reveal tomorrow.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Another teaser today, reveal tomorrow when ptb comes out imo.
I hope we get a short reveal trailer today.
I'm so excited what it will be :(
According to leaks, we're getting PTB tomorrow, if there aren't any issues that would cause delay. I'm not sure about the reveal, tho.
I was assuming nothing today and the PTB release tomorrow.
The way they release their trailers is so inane. The Twins' got two trailers, for some reason. Blight didn't get his Trailer until like the day the chapter came out.
So I have no idea. We'll likely see the PTB tomorrow.
Let's go then.
10 Ebony Moris we get PTB tomorrow.
I am guessing more teasers today in form of tweets. Maybe some hint at the maps getting reworks. But we never got the trailer one day in advance of a PTB ever, did we?
I'm inclined to think we will get at least something today. Not sure if it will be a whole lot. Ptb tomorrow is my guess.
I bet you 10 rainbow maps that i have actually no idea.
Nor do the devs
By the way, I won the bet. Where are my 10 Iri Hatchets?
In lockers
Oh, ok. Do they come with Salty Survivors and a Sniper Huntress?
Yes! Sometimes a Salty Huntress and Sniped Survivors too.
I mean technically we tied. So i will give you 3 hatchets as that's all i can carry at one time and you promise not to use forever freddy anymore?
You are right, technically we tied... Ah, it is fine. 3 Iri Hatchets should be more than enough to down some salty survivors. I will give you 3 Ebony Moris, then. Feel free to use then against those pesky flashlight squads.
P.S: Freddy is my babe. He is my main, always was and always will be. But I almost never use Forever Freddy.
I started playing this game because of Freddy. Old Freddy. I can count on one hands number of times i have played him since the rework. And only pallet freddy.
"I started playing this game because of Freddy. Old Freddy."
No way... Me too! That is why Freddy has been my main since I first started playing DBD, during the last Winter Solstice event (2018). I guess you could say that Freddy is the reason why I play DBD.
And I miss Old Freddy so much. I would do anything to play as him again.