Fix facecamping

Why is it possible to facecamp the hook such that you cant make it to the hook?

Facecamping has been removed from killers by makign it able to unhook from all sides.
Why can survivors still facecamp, the killer should be allowed to hook from all sides too, that would only be fair

Comments

  • Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

    I just thought it was time to throw out my bait and go fishing.

    Nah im fine at the lower levels, but I want the game to be balanced such that I can actually play it competitively :wink:

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

    I just thought it was time to throw out my bait and go fishing.

    Nah im fine at the lower levels, but I want the game to be balanced such that I can actually play it competitively :wink:

  • Ok I thought this was going to be another thread of complaining about it but no lol. 

    It is silly how survivors can completely block a hook but I very rarely get situations where it matters. Only when a SWF group desperately tries to save their friend it becomes a pain. 
  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

    I just thought it was time to throw out my bait and go fishing.

    Nah im fine at the lower levels, but I want the game to be balanced such that I can actually play it competitively :wink:

    Well obviously, someone who hits rank one and deranks is bound to be "fine" at lower levels, just sad you can't compete at rank one so force lower levelled players to vs you.

  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Ok I thought this was going to be another thread of complaining about it but no lol. 

    It is silly how survivors can completely block a hook but I very rarely get situations where it matters. Only when a SWF group desperately tries to save their friend it becomes a pain. 

    I've had more body blocks from solo play than I have when I SWF with friends.

  • SenzuDuck said:

    Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

    thats pretty ironic considering that you previously said you only play swf because you cant compete solo. maybe its time you take a break or practice more.
  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

    I just thought it was time to throw out my bait and go fishing.

    Nah im fine at the lower levels, but I want the game to be balanced such that I can actually play it competitively :wink:

    Well obviously, someone who hits rank one and deranks is bound to be "fine" at lower levels, just sad you can't compete at rank one so force lower levelled players to vs you.

    Since devs support the idea of deranking even via DCing, I am fine to derank by giving survivor free wins in afk games.

    I just dont like to compete in an unbalanced game, thats all. If I press ready, I want to have at least the possibility to do well. Can we go back to the thread pls

  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

    thats pretty ironic considering that you previously said you only play swf because you cant compete solo. maybe its time you take a break or practice more.

    Yawn

    i bet you can't quote me because it didn't happen.
    I don't mind your trolling, but actually lying to make me look bad is just sad.

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

    I just thought it was time to throw out my bait and go fishing.

    Nah im fine at the lower levels, but I want the game to be balanced such that I can actually play it competitively :wink:

    Well obviously, someone who hits rank one and deranks is bound to be "fine" at lower levels, just sad you can't compete at rank one so force lower levelled players to vs you.

    Since devs support the idea of deranking even via DCing, I am fine to derank by giving survivor free wins in afk games.

    I just dont like to compete in an unbalanced game, thats all. If I press ready, I want to have at least the possibility to do well. Can we go back to the thread pls

    You won't keep the thread on topic if you keep addressing attempts to deviate from it.

    I support your suggestion, OP. Face camping needs to go away entirely.

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

    I just thought it was time to throw out my bait and go fishing.

    Nah im fine at the lower levels, but I want the game to be balanced such that I can actually play it competitively :wink:

    Well obviously, someone who hits rank one and deranks is bound to be "fine" at lower levels, just sad you can't compete at rank one so force lower levelled players to vs you.

    Since devs support the idea of deranking even via DCing, I am fine to derank by giving survivor free wins in afk games.

    I just dont like to compete in an unbalanced game, thats all. If I press ready, I want to have at least the possibility to do well. Can we go back to the thread pls

    Devs support the idea of deranking via DCing? Lol ok buddy.

  • @SenzuDuck It's vise versa for me when I play killer. Though I downed and killed the entire SWF group while I had Devour Hope once.. Yeah I'm not sure why they body blocked.. they knew I had it. But anyway at higher levels I've noticed SWF body blocking for each other alot more then the lower levels. 
  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

    I just thought it was time to throw out my bait and go fishing.

    Nah im fine at the lower levels, but I want the game to be balanced such that I can actually play it competitively :wink:

    Well obviously, someone who hits rank one and deranks is bound to be "fine" at lower levels, just sad you can't compete at rank one so force lower levelled players to vs you.

    Since devs support the idea of deranking even via DCing, I am fine to derank by giving survivor free wins in afk games.

    I just dont like to compete in an unbalanced game, thats all. If I press ready, I want to have at least the possibility to do well. Can we go back to the thread pls

    Devs support the idea of deranking via DCing? Lol ok buddy.

    Jendenise does that regularly to face lower rank killerrs with her SWF.
    She is one of the fog streamers, look the program up if you dont know it

    Edit: she is currently live, playing SWF at rank 11

  • @DeadByFlashlight I remember seeing a video where someone faced Jendenise as the pre buff Hag.. her group claimed it was time to bully and then all died.. the salt was good afterwards. 
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @DeadByFlashlight I remember seeing a video where someone faced Jendenise as the pre buff Hag.. her group claimed it was time to bully and then all died.. the salt was good afterwards. 

    Ofc they are salty in such a case.

    the moment I tuned in, one of her SWF complained that billy - one of the strongest killers - got buffed hitbox chainsaws now and that he got downed because of that. A minute later when the gates have been powered, he says that he goes down intentional now to make the game "spicier" .

    Thanks to DS the billy didnt even get a single kill.

    A classic example

    Edit: next game 4 escape again, killer 10k points

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:

    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.

    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.
    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.

    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

  • @DeadByFlashlight What will they do when DS is nerfed? Start complaining more that killers are op? Something tells me without DS they'll appear alot less.. "Skilled" 
  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @DeadByFlashlight I remember seeing a video where someone faced Jendenise as the pre buff Hag.. her group claimed it was time to bully and then all died.. the salt was good afterwards. 

    Ofc they are salty in such a case.

    the moment I tuned in, one of her SWF complained that billy - one of the strongest killers - got buffed hitbox chainsaws now and that he got downed because of that. A minute later when the gates have been powered, he says that he goes down intentional now to make the game "spicier" .

    Thanks to DS the billy didnt even get a single kill.

    A classic example

    https://clips.twitch.tv/UninterestedSleepyWaterOSsloth

    Some killer hitboxes are absolutely wild at times (I didn't lag this match at all).

    But again, survivors have weird pallet hitboxes, theres been times as a killer and survivor where I know I shouldn't have hit the killer with a pallet and times where I've been stunned and I'm a foot away from the pallet, hit boxes are janked af.

    DS is getting nerfed at midchapter patch thankfully.

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:

    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.

    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.
    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.

    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    I never complained that playing on low ranks is hard. I just want the game to be balanced, is that so hard to understand?

    She wont get punished for Dcing, thats exactly the point. The fact that devs even endorse this behaviour by putting her into the fog program is just the cream of the crop.

    I would love if the game actually got balanced, ranking would mean sth and matchmakign would work properly such that you can have fun gamse against players of same skill level. Sadly this is not the case atm and this is what needs to change.

  • Swear there is goin' to be mass riot when DS's getting nerfed😂

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:

    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.

    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.
    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.

    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?
  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    Why is it possible to facecamp the hook such that you cant make it to the hook?

    Facecamping has been removed from killers by makign it able to unhook from all sides.
    Why can survivors still facecamp, the killer should be allowed to hook from all sides too, that would only be fair

    I support this

    @jiminie said:
    Swear there is goin' to be mass riot when DS's getting nerfed😂

    You have no idea

  • DS is getting nerfed? How? When? Seems this talk has been going on for like a year lol.
  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:

    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.

    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.

    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.

    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?

    I just realized he is on twitch too.

    Checking out the last video - playing rank 5 survivor in a 3 man SWF together with rank 18 and rank 13.
    Thats the alternative if you dont want to spend time deranking on your own, just queue with low ranks :lol:

  • @jiminie A mass riot?! Where's me popcorn? I need to watch this! 
  • @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    DS is getting nerfed? How? When? Seems this talk has been going on for like a year lol.

    Its supposed to come next mid-chapter patch, i.e. in a few weeks.

    Wouldnt be surprised though if devs find another excuse to delay it further

  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:

    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.

    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.

    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.

    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?

    I just realized he is on twitch too.

    Checking out the last video - playing rank 5 survivor in a 3 man SWF together with rank 18 and rank 13.
    Thats the alternative if you dont want to spend time deranking on your own, just queue with low ranks :lol:

    eek how embarrassing. i see why hes always begging for killer nerfs.
  • @Lowbei said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    
    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:
    
    
    
    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.
    
    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.
    
    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.
    
    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.
    

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?

    I just realized he is on twitch too.

    Checking out the last video - playing rank 5 survivor in a 3 man SWF together with rank 18 and rank 13.

    Thats the alternative if you dont want to spend time deranking on your own, just queue with low ranks :lol:

    eek how embarrassing. i see why hes always begging for killer nerfs.

    At least he plays killer too, gotta give him that

  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @jiminie A mass riot?! Where's me popcorn? I need to watch this! 

    You sure can't miss such show, i admit it's going to be hilarious> @Amelia said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    Why is it possible to facecamp the hook such that you cant make it to the hook?

    Facecamping has been removed from killers by makign it able to unhook from all sides.
    Why can survivors still facecamp, the killer should be allowed to hook from all sides too, that would only be fair

    I support this

    @jiminie said:
    Swear there is goin' to be mass riot when DS's getting nerfed😂

    You have no idea

    Leave me alone miss LF, i'm not talking to you !

  • Ok I thought this was going to be another thread of complaining about it but no lol. 

    It is silly how survivors can completely block a hook but I very rarely get situations where it matters. Only when a SWF group desperately tries to save their friend it becomes a pain. 
    Yea and if they do that 9/10 times you get to hook one or two more after that unless you just refuse to swing at the people body blocking you , that’s only effective when the hook is far away from where a survivor was downed and it takes you almost the same time it does for them to wiggle free to get there, survivors are supposed to try and defend each other that’s part of the game , the killer is faster, stronger , has perks to break the pallet for you now, see survivors after you hook one, see survivors after the gens pop, trap totems that expose you, Moris etc.... give me a break I was rank one on both sides last season if you can’t kill them with all the tools you have you need to git gud plain and simple , the killers have come leaps and bounds  from what they were last year in regards to getting buffs 
  • @Lowbei said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    
    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:
    
    
    
    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.
    
    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.
    
    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.
    
    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.
    

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?

    I just realized he is on twitch too.

    Checking out the last video - playing rank 5 survivor in a 3 man SWF together with rank 18 and rank 13.

    Thats the alternative if you dont want to spend time deranking on your own, just queue with low ranks :lol:

    eek how embarrassing. i see why hes always begging for killer nerfs.

    At least he plays killer too, gotta give him that

    yes, bravo for that i suppose, but everyone should imo
  • @lyric I'm not against it. I'm just saying some killers get very annoyed and don't attack them. I always take the free hits.. as for balence.. well the game is certainly more balenced then it used to be but there's still times where the killer can do nothing although rarer now. The only times I've gotten 0 kills recently is in 2 matches where only 2 people loaded in so I let them escape.. 
  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:

    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.

    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.

    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.

    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?

    I just realized he is on twitch too.

    Checking out the last video - playing rank 5 survivor in a 3 man SWF together with rank 18 and rank 13.
    Thats the alternative if you dont want to spend time deranking on your own, just queue with low ranks :lol:

    Yes - I play SWF. Notice the lack of communication however? It's almost like I play with randoms from my stream and all the things killers complain about (communication) I don't do, weird.

  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:

    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.

    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.

    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.

    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?

    Yawn

    More lies.

    I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank.

  • @SenzuDuck you.. do realize that playing with lower rank friends puts you against lower rank killers right? I respect that you don't communicate with Friends but there's another issue there entirely with ranks.. I'm not trying to annoy anyone here. In case that's what you thought when reading this. 
  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:

    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.

    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.

    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.

    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?

    Yawn

    More lies.

    I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank.

    i said never, not “this month”

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :)
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @SenzuDuck you.. do realize that playing with lower rank friends puts you against lower rank killers right? I respect that you don't communicate with Friends but there's another issue there entirely with ranks.. I'm not trying to annoy anyone here. In case that's what you thought when reading this. 

    I don't look at ranks, honestly.
    And this is my issue, just because it forces us against lower ranked killers does not mean that I accept that, I'm perfectly happy for the devs to make it so SWF pits you against rank 1-5 killers. I really don't care.

    But everyone jumps on like "urh muhr gurd swf" right, and I wish it wasn't that way but I also realise that without SWF I'm sure this game would be dead, so change match making to force high ranked killers.

  • @SenzuDuck I'm not completely against SWF myself despite being a killer main.. the only issue I have with them is communication but if they don't communicate I'm not so bothered by it. And yeah the whole rank thing with SWF could use a bit of work I think. Seen a rank 15 go against a rank 1 because SWF.. not exactly fair ranks I'd say. 
  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    
    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:
    
    
    
    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.
    
    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.
    
    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.
    
    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.
    

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?

    Yawn

    More lies.

    I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank.

    i said never, not “this month”

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :)

    Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing!

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @SenzuDuck you.. do realize that playing with lower rank friends puts you against lower rank killers right? I respect that you don't communicate with Friends but there's another issue there entirely with ranks.. I'm not trying to annoy anyone here. In case that's what you thought when reading this. 

    I don't look at ranks, honestly.
    And this is my issue, just because it forces us against lower ranked killers does not mean that I accept that, I'm perfectly happy for the devs to make it so SWF pits you against rank 1-5 killers. I really don't care.

    But everyone jumps on like "urh muhr gurd swf" right, and I wish it wasn't that way but I also realise that without SWF I'm sure this game would be dead, so change match making to force high ranked killers.

    Translation :
    ”I realize that grouping with low rank survivors lets me play against noob killers, will continue to do so, and blame the devs for allowing me to do this.”

  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @SenzuDuck I'm not completely against SWF myself despite being a killer main.. the only issue I have with them is communication but if they don't communicate I'm not so bothered by it. And yeah the whole rank thing with SWF could use a bit of work I think. Seen a rank 15 go against a rank 1 because SWF.. not exactly fair ranks I'd say. 

    I have never dodged a lobby due to SWF so I don't understand why people whine about it so much. I just don't dodge lobbies and do pretty ok.

  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:

    @SenzuDuck you.. do realize that playing with lower rank friends puts you against lower rank killers right? I respect that you don't communicate with Friends but there's another issue there entirely with ranks.. I'm not trying to annoy anyone here. In case that's what you thought when reading this. 

    I don't look at ranks, honestly.

    And this is my issue, just because it forces us against lower ranked killers does not mean that I accept that, I'm perfectly happy for the devs to make it so SWF pits you against rank 1-5 killers. I really don't care.

    But everyone jumps on like "urh muhr gurd swf" right, and I wish it wasn't that way but I also realise that without SWF I'm sure this game would be dead, so change match making to force high ranked killers.

    Translation :
    ”I realize that grouping with low rank survivors lets me play against noob killers, will continue to do so, and blame the devs for allowing me to do this.”

    Yes - because it's my fault that people from all ranks want to play with me, lets just start excluding people. Lets not forget Mr Lowbei, the only thing that makes survivors strong is communication, riiiight?

  • @SenzuDuck I'll admit I used to dodge SWF but after a bit I just thought I'm wasting everyone's time with this and just starting playing. Even if I lose I still get points. Points are all that matters really. 
  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    
    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:
    
    
    
    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.
    
    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.
    
    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.
    
    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.
    

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?

    Yawn

    More lies.

    I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank.

    i said never, not “this month”

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :)

    Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing!

    playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing.


  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:

    I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.

    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.

    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.

    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?

    I just realized he is on twitch too.

    Checking out the last video - playing rank 5 survivor in a 3 man SWF together with rank 18 and rank 13.
    Thats the alternative if you dont want to spend time deranking on your own, just queue with low ranks :lol:

    Yes - I play SWF. Notice the lack of communication however? It's almost like I play with randoms from my stream and all the things killers complain about (communication) I don't do, weird.

    You do realize that playing SWF with low ranks is basically the same as derankign? :lol:

  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @SenzuDuck I'll admit I used to dodge SWF but after a bit I just thought I'm wasting everyone's time with this and just starting playing. Even if I lose I still get points. Points are all that matters really. 

    Playing against SWF make you better, imo. A lot of people don't understand that because they've already left the lobby.

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @SenzuDuck I'll admit I used to dodge SWF but after a bit I just thought I'm wasting everyone's time with this and just starting playing. Even if I lose I still get points. Points are all that matters really. 

    Playing against SWF make you better, imo. A lot of people don't understand that because they've already left the lobby.

    ive never seen you at rank1-5 on either side. when will you get there with your swf?
  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @DeadByFlashlight said: @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink: I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is. I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her. If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does. I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?
    
    
    
    Yawn
    
    More lies.
    
    I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had  off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank.
    
    
    
    i said never, not “this month”
    

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :)

    Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing!

    playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing.

    Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1.
    I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol:

  • Nothing to see here. Just a normal day of @SenzuDuck fighting against the rest of the forum. Please move on.

‹ 1 2 3