Fix facecamping

Why is it possible to facecamp the hook such that you cant make it to the hook?

Facecamping has been removed from killers by makign it able to unhook from all sides.
Why can survivors still facecamp, the killer should be allowed to hook from all sides too, that would only be fair

Comments

  • Orion said:

    @Lowbei said:
    yeah theres definitely some funny stuff going on :) 

    Rule of thumb: when trolls try to silence you, that's how you know you're right.

    Yea because we should listen to you when you admitted you let a rank 15 loop you for five gens , that sounds like such a good idea. 
  • @Lowbei said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:    DeadByFlashlight said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:        I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.
    

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking? Yawn More lies. I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank. i said never, not “this month”

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :)        Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing!        playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.
    

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing. Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1. I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol: exactly. its not hard at all if you are decent at the game, which is why its so funny to me when people like senzu cant hit rank1 even with swf, but have the balls to say its meaningless.

    theres much different levels of competition at rank1 than rank20.        There's absolutely no difference between rank 1 and rank 20 considering every one is an SWF monster queueing to play with low ranked killers such as myself.  Remember, every match is a 4man squad of high ranked players queued with low ranked survivors.        lol you clearly have zero experience playing at rank1, and should refrain from embarrassing yourself further with such nonsense. also not every group is swf, so if thats your excuse for not being able to hit rank1, it sounds like a git gud issue.    i play at rank1 on both sides and dont use items or offerings.
    

    try it sometime if you can get there. jk, we know you wont, no worries. Sorry, I've never seen you at rank one, that is a blatant lie, stop embarrassing yourself by lying about yourself and myself. I also clearly stated in my post that I'm a low ranked killer, clearly you have zero experience in reading a thread properly, of course i get rekt by noob swfs i'm a low rank remember.

    irony lol. ive been rank1 on both sides for dozens of seasons. never once seen you on either side.
    
    
    
    I simply don't believe you, I've never seen you at rank one.
    
    
    
    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.
    
    i can tell from your “im rank4, but could get rank1 if i really wanted” post that you dont frequent rank1 on either side.
    

    realtalk

    He just admitted that balance is broken at high lvl, I think our job is done now

    excellent cross examination of the defendant counsellor. let us retire to our chambers to deliberate his fate.

    :lol:

    The original thread is dead anyway. For some reason anything that is even a slight killer buffs boils down to "you only want your ez 4k, git gut scrub"

  • @Lowbei said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:    DeadByFlashlight said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:        I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.
    

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking? Yawn More lies. I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank. i said never, not “this month”

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :)        Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing!        playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.
    

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing. Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1. I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol: exactly. its not hard at all if you are decent at the game, which is why its so funny to me when people like senzu cant hit rank1 even with swf, but have the balls to say its meaningless.

    theres much different levels of competition at rank1 than rank20.        There's absolutely no difference between rank 1 and rank 20 considering every one is an SWF monster queueing to play with low ranked killers such as myself.  Remember, every match is a 4man squad of high ranked players queued with low ranked survivors.        lol you clearly have zero experience playing at rank1, and should refrain from embarrassing yourself further with such nonsense. also not every group is swf, so if thats your excuse for not being able to hit rank1, it sounds like a git gud issue.    i play at rank1 on both sides and dont use items or offerings.
    

    try it sometime if you can get there. jk, we know you wont, no worries. Sorry, I've never seen you at rank one, that is a blatant lie, stop embarrassing yourself by lying about yourself and myself. I also clearly stated in my post that I'm a low ranked killer, clearly you have zero experience in reading a thread properly, of course i get rekt by noob swfs i'm a low rank remember.

    irony lol. ive been rank1 on both sides for dozens of seasons. never once seen you on either side.
    
    
    
    I simply don't believe you, I've never seen you at rank one.
    
    
    
    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.
    
    i can tell from your “im rank4, but could get rank1 if i really wanted” post that you dont frequent rank1 on either side.
    

    realtalk

    He just admitted that balance is broken at high lvl, I think our job is done now

    excellent cross examination of the defendant counsellor. let us retire to our chambers to deliberate his fate.

    :lol:

    The original thread is dead anyway. For some reason anything that is even a slight killer buffs boils down to "you only want your ez 4k, git gut "

  • Welp, now the comments from earlier went through :lol:

    1. You have a weapon. Hit them.
    2. You have an unnatural magnetism to the hook when near it for some reason, use it while it still exists.
  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:

    lol sounds legit /winkwink

    Feel free to tune in, I screamed several times yesterday during #1

    no thanks, watching people fake being jumpscared for reaction views by non scary games is weak.

    you should try resident evil 7 and scream like a little girl. itll get you the viewers you seek.

    I don't need to fake anything, people actually want to watch me.

  • @Zixology said:
    1. You have a weapon. Hit them.
    2. You have an unnatural magnetism to the hook when near it for some reason, use it while it still exists.

    That unnatural magnetism doesnt work when a survivor is standing in the way, you will only slide against him and lose a lot of time.

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Zixology said:
    1. You have a weapon. Hit them.
    2. You have an unnatural magnetism to the hook when near it for some reason, use it while it still exists.

    That unnatural magnetism doesnt work when a survivor is standing in the way, you will only slide against him and lose a lot of time.

    Refer to #1

  • SenzuDuck said:

    Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

    This guy just wants to bully people at a lower skill level then himself. He is just as bad as those toxic try hard depip squads. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • @chemical_reject said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

    This guy just wants to bully people at a lower skill level then himself. He is just as bad as those toxic try hard depip squads. 

    I will keep enjoying the game casually in low ranks until the devs balance the game around high lvl such that you can actually play competitive.
    With the latest patch, I will stick to the casual play for the next months :wink:

1 2 3 ›