Fix facecamping

Why is it possible to facecamp the hook such that you cant make it to the hook?

Facecamping has been removed from killers by makign it able to unhook from all sides.
Why can survivors still facecamp, the killer should be allowed to hook from all sides too, that would only be fair

Comments

  • @SenzuDuck A fair point I'll admit. I do wish communication wouldn't ruin my Bloodwarden sometimes though. Then again I did make a build that was designed to confuse the opponents. Big terror radius Wraith with the Beast add on. When they hear the heartbeat I notice them all looking around for me. Quite funny to watch. Sometimes they'd run into me and panic. Even SWF groups were getting confused by it. So that's what I'll usually run against them now. 
  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:

    @SenzuDuck I'll admit I used to dodge SWF but after a bit I just thought I'm wasting everyone's time with this and just starting playing. Even if I lose I still get points. Points are all that matters really. 

    Playing against SWF make you better, imo. A lot of people don't understand that because they've already left the lobby.

    ive never seen you at rank1-5 on either side. when will you get there with your swf?

    I play killer with my other killers friends btw.

    Again, rank 4 - it's almost as if I could get to rank one if I played a little more, but this is horror month so I'm playing other games, I only stream this game.

    and sorry I'm a competent content creator Lowbei, I'm sorry if playing with people on the internet offends you so much.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Nothing to see here. Just a normal day of @SenzuDuck fighting against the rest of the forum. Please move on.

    Probably because people that intentionally derank shouldn't be talking about balance when they intentionally unbalance the game so they can have it easy.

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:

    @SenzuDuck I'll admit I used to dodge SWF but after a bit I just thought I'm wasting everyone's time with this and just starting playing. Even if I lose I still get points. Points are all that matters really. 

    Playing against SWF make you better, imo. A lot of people don't understand that because they've already left the lobby.

    ive never seen you at rank1-5 on either side. when will you get there with your swf?

    I play killer with my other killers friends btw.

    Again, rank 4 - it's almost as if I could get to rank one if I played a little more, but this is horror month so I'm playing other games, I only stream this game.

    and sorry I'm a competent content creator Lowbei, I'm sorry if playing with people on the internet offends you so much.

    Its ok if you want to play the game casually, noone will blame you for that.
    But please refrain from balance statements regarding high level gameplay if you dont experience it :wink:

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:

    @SenzuDuck I'll admit I used to dodge SWF but after a bit I just thought I'm wasting everyone's time with this and just starting playing. Even if I lose I still get points. Points are all that matters really. 

    Playing against SWF make you better, imo. A lot of people don't understand that because they've already left the lobby.

    ive never seen you at rank1-5 on either side. when will you get there with your swf?

    I play killer with my other killers friends btw.

    Again, rank 4 - it's almost as if I could get to rank one if I played a little more, but this is horror month so I'm playing other games, I only stream this game.

    and sorry I'm a competent content creator Lowbei, I'm sorry if playing with people on the internet offends you so much.

    Its ok if you want to play the game casually, noone will blame you for that.
    But please refrain from balance statements regarding high level gameplay if you dont experience it :wink:

    Says the guy that deranks intentionally? The hypocrisy.

    Yea you're right, I guess red ranks only match with purple+ ranks.

  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @DeadByFlashlight said: @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink: I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is. I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her. If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does. I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?
    
    
    
    Yawn
    
    More lies.
    
    I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had  off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank.
    
    
    
    i said never, not “this month”
    

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :)

    Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing!

    playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing.

    Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1.
    I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol:

    exactly. its not hard at all if you are decent at the game, which is why its so funny to me when people like senzu cant hit rank1 even with swf, but have the balls to say its meaningless.

    theres much different levels of competition at rank1 than rank20.

    Tsulan said:

    Nothing to see here. Just a normal day of @SenzuDuck fighting against the rest of the forum. Please move on.

    yeah, the usual.
  • @Lowbei said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:        I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.
    

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking? Yawn More lies. I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank. i said never, not “this month”

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :)
    
    
    
    Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing!
    
    
    
    playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.
    

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing.

    Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1.

    I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol:

    exactly. its not hard at all if you are decent at the game, which is why its so funny to me when people like senzu cant hit rank1 even with swf, but have the balls to say its meaningless.

    theres much different levels of competition at rank1 than rank20.

    There's absolutely no difference between rank 1 and rank 20 considering every one is an SWF monster queueing to play with low ranked killers such as myself. Remember, every match is a 4man squad of high ranked players queued with low ranked survivors.

  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @SenzuDuck A fair point I'll admit. I do wish communication wouldn't ruin my Bloodwarden sometimes though. Then again I did make a build that was designed to confuse the opponents. Big terror radius Wraith with the Beast add on. When they hear the heartbeat I notice them all looking around for me. Quite funny to watch. Sometimes they'd run into me and panic. Even SWF groups were getting confused by it. So that's what I'll usually run against them now. 

    and this is another dev issue that needs fixed, hide the end game perks it's pretty simple, hopefully the devs will fix it soon.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Nothing to see here. Just a normal day of @SenzuDuck fighting against the rest of the forum. Please move on.

    And getting threads off-topic.

  • @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Nothing to see here. Just a normal day of @SenzuDuck fighting against the rest of the forum. Please move on.

    And getting threads off-topic.

    I know, they should ban me.

    It's not like the other day where I was having a discussion about killer hexes and Tsulan comes in talking about DS and how spoopy it is for him, yea I'm the only person that derails threads.

  • @SenzuDuck I can't even count how many perks are ruined by communication (because I don't remember all of them lol) But perks like Knock Out, Bloodwarden, NOED, most hex perks and Rancor to an extent are all potentially ruined by communication. It's difficult to balence the game around this though without reworking those perks. Except NOED.. even as a killer main I'll admit that perk is a bit unfair alot of the time. I stopped running it after getting Ruin. 
  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:

    @SenzuDuck I'll admit I used to dodge SWF but after a bit I just thought I'm wasting everyone's time with this and just starting playing. Even if I lose I still get points. Points are all that matters really. 

    Playing against SWF make you better, imo. A lot of people don't understand that because they've already left the lobby.

    ive never seen you at rank1-5 on either side. when will you get there with your swf?

    I play killer with my other killers friends btw.

    Again, rank 4 - it's almost as if I could get to rank one if I played a little more, but this is horror month so I'm playing other games, I only stream this game.

    and sorry I'm a competent content creator Lowbei, I'm sorry if playing with people on the internet offends you so much.

    Its ok if you want to play the game casually, noone will blame you for that.
    But please refrain from balance statements regarding high level gameplay if you dont experience it :wink:

    Says the guy that deranks intentionally? The hypocrisy.

    Yea you're right, I guess red ranks only match with purple+ ranks.

    The irony is that I DID play at rank 1 for quite some time before I started to dernak because the game is so unbalanced there :wink:

    Try playing rank 1 for a full month, then we can have the conversation again

  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @SenzuDuck I can't even count how many perks are ruined by communication (because I don't remember all of them lol) But perks like Knock Out, Bloodwarden, NOED, most hex perks and Rancor to an extent are all potentially ruined by communication. It's difficult to balence the game around this though without reworking those perks. Except NOED.. even as a killer main I'll admit that perk is a bit unfair alot of the time. I stopped running it after getting Ruin. 

    I really do wish they'd change the end game perks, I've had the same issue before, but I try not to run bloodwarden because I'm not much of an end game guy, I either do well at the start or get completely obliterated.

    Had a conversation with someone yesterday who was arguing that NOED shouldn't even be counterable because survivors have been alive until the end of the game and it shouldn't matter if they die at that what, hilarious what some people come up with.

    Asymmetrical games will never be truly balanced, and with a community as argumentative as this one with so many different opinion it's hard to balance.

    Survivors & Killers that moan a lot will hopefully realise that if they just played a little more intuitively they'd do better, I've seen so many times where a killer will focus on a survivor and ignore every survivor they pass to get this one they've been chasing, and I've seen so many survivor moan end game about camping and tunneling while they're hanging around their mate on the hook.

    Both sides have their biased opinions and that's fine but too many people come here and moan, and want 3+ killers on every survivor even if it's new and unpracticed.

    So many survivors want this perk to do that that and that

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    The irony is that I DID play at rank 1 for quite some time before I started to dernak because the game is so unbalanced there :wink:

    Try playing rank 1 for a full month, then we can have the conversation again

    Imagine if you knew what irony actually meant.

    I used to play at rank 1 constantly as well, and then I played other games because 2300 hours is a lot to sink into a game in just over a year.

    "Rank one is unbalanced" oh get lost, it has the exact same rules as every other rank. Just because you're bad at rank one doesn't mean it's unbalanced.

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:        I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.
    

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking? Yawn More lies. I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank. i said never, not “this month”

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :)
    
    
    
    Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing!
    
    
    
    playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.
    

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing.

    Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1.

    I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol:

    exactly. its not hard at all if you are decent at the game, which is why its so funny to me when people like senzu cant hit rank1 even with swf, but have the balls to say its meaningless.

    theres much different levels of competition at rank1 than rank20.

    There's absolutely no difference between rank 1 and rank 20 considering every one is an SWF monster queueing to play with low ranked killers such as myself. Remember, every match is a 4man squad of high ranked players queued with low ranked survivors.

    lol you clearly have zero experience playing at rank1, and should refrain from embarrassing yourself further with such nonsense. also not every group is swf, so if thats your excuse for not being able to hit rank1, it sounds like a git gud issue.

    i play at rank1 on both sides and dont use items or offerings.

    try it sometime if you can get there. jk, we know you wont, no worries.
  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:

    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @DeadByFlashlight said: @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink: I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is. I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her. If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does. I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?        Yawn    More lies.    I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had  off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank.        i said never, not “this month”
    

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :) Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing! playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing.
    
    
    
    Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1.
    
    I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol:
    
    
    
    exactly. its not hard at all if you are decent at the game, which is why its so funny to me when people like senzu cant hit rank1 even with swf, but have the balls to say its meaningless.
    

    theres much different levels of competition at rank1 than rank20.

    There's absolutely no difference between rank 1 and rank 20 considering every one is an SWF monster queueing to play with low ranked killers such as myself. Remember, every match is a 4man squad of high ranked players queued with low ranked survivors.

    lol you clearly have zero experience playing at rank1, and should refrain from embarrassing yourself further with such nonsense. also not every group is swf, so if thats your excuse for not being able to hit rank1, it sounds like a git gud issue.

    i play at rank1 on both sides and dont use items or offerings.

    try it sometime if you can get there. jk, we know you wont, no worries.

    Sorry, I've never seen you at rank one, that is a blatant lie, stop embarrassing yourself by lying about yourself and myself.

    I also clearly stated in my post that I'm a low ranked killer, clearly you have zero experience in reading a thread properly, of course i get rekt by noob swfs i'm a low rank remember.

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    The irony is that I DID play at rank 1 for quite some time before I started to dernak because the game is so unbalanced there :wink:

    Try playing rank 1 for a full month, then we can have the conversation again

    Imagine if you knew what irony actually meant.

    I used to play at rank 1 constantly as well, and then I played other games because 2300 hours is a lot to sink into a game in just over a year.

    "Rank one is unbalanced" oh get lost, it has the exact same rules as every other rank. Just because you're bad at rank one doesn't mean it's unbalanced.

    Thats what I thought in the beginning too. Then I checked out twitch streamers who put thousands of hours into DBD because its their job and then you realize that in some games, even those guys simply dont even have a chance, right from the beginning.

    And then, in the "winnable" games because survivors arent playing optimal, one mistake can cost you the whole game. Compare this to the easy mode of SWF, one mistake? No problem, DS yolo :lol:

  • @SenzuDuck the issue of people taking one side and wanting the other being very weak isn't even just a DBD issue. I remember playing Evolve as a Monster mostly and even there the Hunters were complaining about my playstyle and tactics. And saying I chose the "Easiest most op option" what I would do is very much a hit and run style of play while trying to sneak up on people.. seems the hunters saw that as an equivalent to Camping in this game.. 
  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:

    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @DeadByFlashlight said: @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink: I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is. I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her. If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does. I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?        Yawn    More lies.    I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had  off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank.        i said never, not “this month”
    

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :) Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing! playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing.
    
    
    
    Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1.
    
    I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol:
    
    
    
    exactly. its not hard at all if you are decent at the game, which is why its so funny to me when people like senzu cant hit rank1 even with swf, but have the balls to say its meaningless.
    

    theres much different levels of competition at rank1 than rank20.

    There's absolutely no difference between rank 1 and rank 20 considering every one is an SWF monster queueing to play with low ranked killers such as myself. Remember, every match is a 4man squad of high ranked players queued with low ranked survivors.

    lol you clearly have zero experience playing at rank1, and should refrain from embarrassing yourself further with such nonsense. also not every group is swf, so if thats your excuse for not being able to hit rank1, it sounds like a git gud issue.

    i play at rank1 on both sides and dont use items or offerings.

    try it sometime if you can get there. jk, we know you wont, no worries.

    Sorry, I've never seen you at rank one, that is a blatant lie, stop embarrassing yourself by lying about yourself and myself.

    I also clearly stated in my post that I'm a low ranked killer, clearly you have zero experience in reading a thread properly, of course i get rekt by noob swfs i'm a low rank remember.

    irony lol. ive been rank1 on both sides for dozens of seasons. never once seen you on either side.

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    The irony is that I DID play at rank 1 for quite some time before I started to dernak because the game is so unbalanced there :wink:

    Try playing rank 1 for a full month, then we can have the conversation again

    Imagine if you knew what irony actually meant.

    I used to play at rank 1 constantly as well, and then I played other games because 2300 hours is a lot to sink into a game in just over a year.

    "Rank one is unbalanced" oh get lost, it has the exact same rules as every other rank. Just because you're bad at rank one doesn't mean it's unbalanced.

    Thats what I thought in the beginning too. Then I checked out twitch streamers who put thousands of hours into DBD because its their job and then you realize that in some games, even those guys simply dont even have a chance, right from the beginning.

    And then, in the "winnable" games because survivors arent playing optimal, one mistake can cost you the whole game. Compare this to the easy mode of SWF, one mistake? No problem, DS yolo :lol:

    The old "DS yolo" imagine being so bad at the game you make out like every survivor runs DS, yes it's an issue because it's a stupid perk but this goes back to killers have one or two bad games and acting as if every match before that was just as bad, get over it, game isn't impossible.

  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    DeadByFlashlight said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:        I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.
    

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking? Yawn More lies. I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank. i said never, not “this month”

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :)        Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing!        playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.
    

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing. Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1. I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol: exactly. its not hard at all if you are decent at the game, which is why its so funny to me when people like senzu cant hit rank1 even with swf, but have the balls to say its meaningless.

    theres much different levels of competition at rank1 than rank20.
    
    
    
    There's absolutely no difference between rank 1 and rank 20 considering every one is an SWF monster queueing to play with low ranked killers such as myself.  Remember, every match is a 4man squad of high ranked players queued with low ranked survivors.
    
    
    
    lol you clearly have zero experience playing at rank1, and should refrain from embarrassing yourself further with such nonsense. also not every group is swf, so if thats your excuse for not being able to hit rank1, it sounds like a git gud issue.
    
    i play at rank1 on both sides and dont use items or offerings.
    

    try it sometime if you can get there. jk, we know you wont, no worries.

    Sorry, I've never seen you at rank one, that is a blatant lie, stop embarrassing yourself by lying about yourself and myself.

    I also clearly stated in my post that I'm a low ranked killer, clearly you have zero experience in reading a thread properly, of course i get rekt by noob swfs i'm a low rank remember.

    irony lol. ive been rank1 on both sides for dozens of seasons. never once seen you on either side.

    I simply don't believe you, I've never seen you at rank one.

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    The irony is that I DID play at rank 1 for quite some time before I started to dernak because the game is so unbalanced there :wink:

    Try playing rank 1 for a full month, then we can have the conversation again

    Imagine if you knew what irony actually meant.

    I used to play at rank 1 constantly as well, and then I played other games because 2300 hours is a lot to sink into a game in just over a year.

    "Rank one is unbalanced" oh get lost, it has the exact same rules as every other rank. Just because you're bad at rank one doesn't mean it's unbalanced.

    Thats what I thought in the beginning too. Then I checked out twitch streamers who put thousands of hours into DBD because its their job and then you realize that in some games, even those guys simply dont even have a chance, right from the beginning.

    And then, in the "winnable" games because survivors arent playing optimal, one mistake can cost you the whole game. Compare this to the easy mode of SWF, one mistake? No problem, DS yolo :lol:

    The old "DS yolo" imagine being so bad at the game you make out like every survivor runs DS, yes it's an issue because it's a stupid perk but this goes back to killers have one or two bad games and acting as if every match before that was just as bad, get over it, game isn't impossible.

    DS was just an example, its not like its the only thing.....

    I invite you to challenge the depip squad (not sure if they take challenge anymore), maybe you will understand my point afterwards

  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @SenzuDuck the issue of people taking one side and wanting the other being very weak isn't even just a DBD issue. I remember playing Evolve as a Monster mostly and even there the Hunters were complaining about my playstyle and tactics. And saying I chose the "Easiest most op option" what I would do is very much a hit and run style of play while trying to sneak up on people.. seems the hunters saw that as an equivalent to Camping in this game.. 

    I just play the game any way I have too, if I have viewers that want to SWF, I don't ask their rank I just say join, it's like being friendly is a bad thing or something.

    then I play killer and take chat suggestions, I play with music on and read chat with alerts going off I really don't care what advantage or disadvantages I get from doing so I just want to play, and I certainly don't have to come to the forum and beg for buffs because I do poorly in a match.

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Nothing to see here. Just a normal day of @SenzuDuck fighting against the rest of the forum. Please move on.

    Probably because people that intentionally derank shouldn't be talking about balance when they intentionally unbalance the game so they can have it easy.

    You are right. Queuing with low ranks to face noob killers is so much better...
    Oh wait...

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    The irony is that I DID play at rank 1 for quite some time before I started to dernak because the game is so unbalanced there :wink:

    Try playing rank 1 for a full month, then we can have the conversation again

    Imagine if you knew what irony actually meant.

    I used to play at rank 1 constantly as well, and then I played other games because 2300 hours is a lot to sink into a game in just over a year.

    "Rank one is unbalanced" oh get lost, it has the exact same rules as every other rank. Just because you're bad at rank one doesn't mean it's unbalanced.

    Thats what I thought in the beginning too. Then I checked out twitch streamers who put thousands of hours into DBD because its their job and then you realize that in some games, even those guys simply dont even have a chance, right from the beginning.

    And then, in the "winnable" games because survivors arent playing optimal, one mistake can cost you the whole game. Compare this to the easy mode of SWF, one mistake? No problem, DS yolo :lol:

    The old "DS yolo" imagine being so bad at the game you make out like every survivor runs DS, yes it's an issue because it's a stupid perk but this goes back to killers have one or two bad games and acting as if every match before that was just as bad, get over it, game isn't impossible.

    DS was just an example, its not like its the only thing.....

    I invite you to challenge the depip squad (not sure if they take challenge anymore), maybe you will understand my point afterwards

    Oh god, this de-pip bs again, lmfao.

    A group of 4-man SWF 3000+ hour survivors who run the exact same 4 perks.

    Can we not pretend any of your recent matches are like this, it's simply untrue.
    If we look at it from the killers view it was probably one bad match out of a dozen good ones that day, sounds like pretty good odds to me.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Nothing to see here. Just a normal day of @SenzuDuck fighting against the rest of the forum. Please move on.

    Probably because people that intentionally derank shouldn't be talking about balance when they intentionally unbalance the game so they can have it easy.

    You are right. Queuing with low ranks to face noob killers is so much better...
    Oh wait...

    Queuing with random people from a stream who have uncoordinated perks and no communication, yea dude, sounds real unfair.

    It's almost like I let anyone of any rank join me because I simply just want to play the game.

  • @SenzuDuck I have seen alot of buff/nerf threads so far because of various reasons but sometimes I don't get the reasoning. I had a match once as Hag where I'll admit I got destroyed by the survivors.. but instead of coming to the forums and complaining I accept the defeat and kept practicing. Now I hardly lose as the Hag. She and the Wraith are my mains. All because I chose practice over complaints. I don't think I've made any threads here complaining for nerfs only build ideas and asking about perks. And the Dream World rework thing which I'll admit I didn't think of the loading time difference when considering that. 
  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    @SenzuDuck I have seen alot of buff/nerf threads so far because of various reasons but sometimes I don't get the reasoning. I had a match once as Hag where I'll admit I got destroyed by the survivors.. but instead of coming to the forums and complaining I accept the defeat and kept practicing. Now I hardly lose as the Hag. She and the Wraith are my mains. All because I chose practice over complaints. I don't think I've made any threads here complaining for nerfs only build ideas and asking about perks. And the Dream World rework thing which I'll admit I didn't think of the loading time difference when considering that. 

    Yea it's like when spirit came out, the first thread asking for a buff was made and hour and forty minutes after her release (baring in mind servers were down for a little while after).

    People complain so much when they don't get kills with a new killer, people say the nurse takes ages to master, so why could it not be the same for the spirit? I'm honestly sick of deranking plebs coming to the forum begging for certain things to be buffed or nerfed, it's honestly so bad.

    The creator of this thread stated the other day that he deranks intentionally, so he's playing at lower ranks, and still coming to the forums asking for certain things to be nerfed/changed to make it easier for him, good god.

    Just play the game and get better.

  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    The irony is that I DID play at rank 1 for quite some time before I started to dernak because the game is so unbalanced there :wink:

    Try playing rank 1 for a full month, then we can have the conversation again

    Imagine if you knew what irony actually meant.

    I used to play at rank 1 constantly as well, and then I played other games because 2300 hours is a lot to sink into a game in just over a year.

    "Rank one is unbalanced" oh get lost, it has the exact same rules as every other rank. Just because you're bad at rank one doesn't mean it's unbalanced.

    Thats what I thought in the beginning too. Then I checked out twitch streamers who put thousands of hours into DBD because its their job and then you realize that in some games, even those guys simply dont even have a chance, right from the beginning.

    And then, in the "winnable" games because survivors arent playing optimal, one mistake can cost you the whole game. Compare this to the easy mode of SWF, one mistake? No problem, DS yolo :lol:

    The old "DS yolo" imagine being so bad at the game you make out like every survivor runs DS, yes it's an issue because it's a stupid perk but this goes back to killers have one or two bad games and acting as if every match before that was just as bad, get over it, game isn't impossible.

    DS was just an example, its not like its the only thing.....

    I invite you to challenge the depip squad (not sure if they take challenge anymore), maybe you will understand my point afterwards

    Oh god, this de-pip bs again, lmfao.

    A group of 4-man SWF 3000+ hour survivors who run the exact same 4 perks.

    Can we not pretend any of your recent matches are like this, it's simply untrue.
    If we look at it from the killers view it was probably one bad match out of a dozen good ones that day, sounds like pretty good odds to me.

    The depip squad actually are killer mains, just fyi.

    My recent matches? Of course not, I am at green ranks at the moment.
    But during rank 1 I had several games where survivors knocked out just as fast as the depip squad.

    So it seems like you are agreeing that there is something broken about the game balance that this is even possible. I didnt even except more, thank you.

    And I understand that not everybody is a competitive person, thats just fine

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    DeadByFlashlight said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:        I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.
    

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking? Yawn More lies. I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank. i said never, not “this month”

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :)        Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing!        playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.
    

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing. Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1. I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol: exactly. its not hard at all if you are decent at the game, which is why its so funny to me when people like senzu cant hit rank1 even with swf, but have the balls to say its meaningless.

    theres much different levels of competition at rank1 than rank20.
    
    
    
    There's absolutely no difference between rank 1 and rank 20 considering every one is an SWF monster queueing to play with low ranked killers such as myself.  Remember, every match is a 4man squad of high ranked players queued with low ranked survivors.
    
    
    
    lol you clearly have zero experience playing at rank1, and should refrain from embarrassing yourself further with such nonsense. also not every group is swf, so if thats your excuse for not being able to hit rank1, it sounds like a git gud issue.
    
    i play at rank1 on both sides and dont use items or offerings.
    

    try it sometime if you can get there. jk, we know you wont, no worries.

    Sorry, I've never seen you at rank one, that is a blatant lie, stop embarrassing yourself by lying about yourself and myself.

    I also clearly stated in my post that I'm a low ranked killer, clearly you have zero experience in reading a thread properly, of course i get rekt by noob swfs i'm a low rank remember.

    irony lol. ive been rank1 on both sides for dozens of seasons. never once seen you on either side.

    I simply don't believe you, I've never seen you at rank one.

    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.

    i can tell from your “im rank4, but could get rank1 if i really wanted” post that you dont frequent rank1 on either side.

    #realtalk
  • @SenzuDuck Ah yes the Spirit.. I'm not even going to say what I think of them until I get proper perks and take the time to learn all I can about her power. Sometimes people forget how much of a difference killer perks can make. Even Sloppy Butcher and Agitation have got me a few extra kills I wouldn't of otherwise got. And I say Agitation I meant I actually chased people down with it and still hooked the one I was carrying 
  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @DeadByFlashlight said: @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink: I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is. I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her. If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does. I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?        Yawn    More lies.    I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had  off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank.        i said never, not “this month”
    

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :) Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing! playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing.        Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1.    I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol:        exactly. its not hard at all if you are decent at the game, which is why its so funny to me when people like senzu cant hit rank1 even with swf, but have the balls to say its meaningless.
    

    theres much different levels of competition at rank1 than rank20. There's absolutely no difference between rank 1 and rank 20 considering every one is an SWF monster queueing to play with low ranked killers such as myself. Remember, every match is a 4man squad of high ranked players queued with low ranked survivors. lol you clearly have zero experience playing at rank1, and should refrain from embarrassing yourself further with such nonsense. also not every group is swf, so if thats your excuse for not being able to hit rank1, it sounds like a git gud issue. i play at rank1 on both sides and dont use items or offerings.

    try it sometime if you can get there. jk, we know you wont, no worries.
    
    
    
    Sorry, I've never seen you at rank one, that is a blatant lie, stop embarrassing yourself by lying about yourself and myself.
    
    I also clearly stated in my post that I'm a low ranked killer, clearly you have zero experience in reading a thread properly, of course i get rekt by noob swfs i'm a low rank remember.
    

    irony lol. ive been rank1 on both sides for dozens of seasons. never once seen you on either side.

    I simply don't believe you, I've never seen you at rank one.

    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.

    i can tell from your “im rank4, but could get rank1 if i really wanted” post that you dont frequent rank1 on either side.

    realtalk

    He just admitted that balance is broken at high lvl, I think our job is done now

  • Well, things escalated quickly i guess 😂

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    The depip squad actually are killer mains, just fyi.

    Yea, I'm sure they never play survivor.

    My recent matches? Of course not, I am at green ranks at the moment.
    But during rank 1 I had several games where survivors knocked out just as fast as the depip squad.

    wow, so commenting on my rank is fine, but a green rank such as yourself is the bastion of all that is balanced and should certainly be telling us how this game is unbalanced.

    So it seems like you are agreeing that there is something broken about the game balance that this is even ?>possible. I didnt even except more, thank you.

    Not really, my stance is still the same, people are bad at this game, I always say I'm average (which I am) but I don't have a bad game and think I should go moan on the forums about how scary and bad the survivors are! I just carry on playing and getting better.

    And I understand that not everybody is a competitive person, thats just fine

    You're clearly not competitive as you intentionally derank so you can have it easy.

  • @Lowbei said:
    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.

    i can tell from your “im rank4, but could get rank1 if i really wanted” post that you dont frequent rank1 on either side.

    realtalk

    Theres someone following my account around hitting every LOL, it doesn't matter what thread I post in I get a LOL comment, it's either Tsulan or Orion. I don't really care much, remember that time you bragged about all your points and comment count, thats the real LOL

    Or that time you couldn't read simple threads and started arguing with me about something someone else said, hilarious - you're such a joker Lowbei.

    Imagine being so content with arguing on the forums you can't even keep track of who or what you're arguing about.

    I've still never seen you at rank one, it's never happened.

    realtalk

  • @Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @DeadByFlashlight said: @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink: I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is. I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her. If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does. I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking?        Yawn    More lies.    I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had  off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank.        i said never, not “this month”
    

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :) Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing! playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing.        Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1.    I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol:        exactly. its not hard at all if you are decent at the game, which is why its so funny to me when people like senzu cant hit rank1 even with swf, but have the balls to say its meaningless.
    

    theres much different levels of competition at rank1 than rank20. There's absolutely no difference between rank 1 and rank 20 considering every one is an SWF monster queueing to play with low ranked killers such as myself. Remember, every match is a 4man squad of high ranked players queued with low ranked survivors. lol you clearly have zero experience playing at rank1, and should refrain from embarrassing yourself further with such nonsense. also not every group is swf, so if thats your excuse for not being able to hit rank1, it sounds like a git gud issue. i play at rank1 on both sides and dont use items or offerings.

    try it sometime if you can get there. jk, we know you wont, no worries.
    
    
    
    Sorry, I've never seen you at rank one, that is a blatant lie, stop embarrassing yourself by lying about yourself and myself.
    
    I also clearly stated in my post that I'm a low ranked killer, clearly you have zero experience in reading a thread properly, of course i get rekt by noob swfs i'm a low rank remember.
    

    irony lol. ive been rank1 on both sides for dozens of seasons. never once seen you on either side.

    I simply don't believe you, I've never seen you at rank one.

    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.

    i can tell from your “im rank4, but could get rank1 if i really wanted” post that you dont frequent rank1 on either side.

    realtalk

    He just admitted that balance is broken at high lvl, I think our job is done now

    excellent cross examination of the defendant counsellor. let us retire to our chambers to deliberate his fate.
  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    The depip squad actually are killer mains, just fyi.

    Yea, I'm sure they never play survivor.

    My recent matches? Of course not, I am at green ranks at the moment.
    But during rank 1 I had several games where survivors knocked out just as fast as the depip squad.

    wow, so commenting on my rank is fine, but a green rank such as yourself is the bastion of all that is balanced and should certainly be telling us how this game is unbalanced.

    So it seems like you are agreeing that there is something broken about the game balance that this is even ?>possible. I didnt even except more, thank you.

    Not really, my stance is still the same, people are bad at this game, I always say I'm average (which I am) but I don't have a bad game and think I should go moan on the forums about how scary and bad the survivors are! I just carry on playing and getting better.

    And I understand that not everybody is a competitive person, thats just fine

    You're clearly not competitive as you intentionally derank so you can have it easy.

    So because I decided to derank, all my experience at rank 1 is suddenly gone now, got ya.

    I either play a game competitively or I play it casually for fun. Since I cant take DBD serious anymore until it gets balanced, I go for the casual gameplay at lower ranks now, just like you do with your SWF :wink:

  • @Lowbei said:
    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.

    Many people (primarily people who defend Killers and point out how unbalanced the game is) have been getting such reactions. My first comment on this thread, simply expressing agreement and telling the OP not to allow the thread to go off-topic by ignoring off-topic comments, received 7 LOLs almost immediately and now sits at 8. My guess is, there are trolls trying to silence people who ask for well-deserved Killer buffs, and those on the other side have begun to do the same.

  • @Lowbei said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Lowbei said:

    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    
    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:    DeadByFlashlight said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:    SenzuDuck said:
    

    @Lowbei said: SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:    @SenzuDuck ran out of arguments? :wink:        I mean, I have stuff to do today so can't respond immediately, but this doesn't take away from the fact that you derank to lower ranks, and then complain still about how hard it is.    I hate DCers and I hate derankers, I don't condone what Jendenise does so don't make it about her.    If she DCs enough she will be punished, but it also doesn't mean that you should DC/Derank because she does.    I'm not arguing anything It's just I'm tired of the most vocal killers on this game admitting to DCing/Deranking and then complaining still when they're Vsing players who have less hours, and yes survivors do it also, do I think they should stop, absolutely.
    

    you only play swf and ive never once seen you at rank1. i guess yall just never get there. deranking? Yawn More lies. I only ever stream the game, so the 15+ days I've had off of playing it this month has clearly shown in my rank. i said never, not “this month”

    i solo at rank1. you should try it sometime, for giggles :)        Wow, you solo at rank one? What a great achievement, it means absolutely nothing!        playing at rank1 certainly takes more skill than you have ever displayed.
    

    its hilarious when players who cant compete at rank1 claim that rank means nothing. Lets face it, everyone who remotely plays the game sometime regularly can reach rank 1. I reached rank 1 during my first month of climbing as survivor, am I proud of that? No, didnt feel like an accomplishment tbh and I even piped when I did horrible :lol: exactly. its not hard at all if you are decent at the game, which is why its so funny to me when people like senzu cant hit rank1 even with swf, but have the balls to say its meaningless.

    theres much different levels of competition at rank1 than rank20.        There's absolutely no difference between rank 1 and rank 20 considering every one is an SWF monster queueing to play with low ranked killers such as myself.  Remember, every match is a 4man squad of high ranked players queued with low ranked survivors.        lol you clearly have zero experience playing at rank1, and should refrain from embarrassing yourself further with such nonsense. also not every group is swf, so if thats your excuse for not being able to hit rank1, it sounds like a git gud issue.    i play at rank1 on both sides and dont use items or offerings.
    

    try it sometime if you can get there. jk, we know you wont, no worries. Sorry, I've never seen you at rank one, that is a blatant lie, stop embarrassing yourself by lying about yourself and myself. I also clearly stated in my post that I'm a low ranked killer, clearly you have zero experience in reading a thread properly, of course i get rekt by noob swfs i'm a low rank remember.

    irony lol. ive been rank1 on both sides for dozens of seasons. never once seen you on either side.
    
    
    
    I simply don't believe you, I've never seen you at rank one.
    
    
    
    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.
    
    i can tell from your “im rank4, but could get rank1 if i really wanted” post that you dont frequent rank1 on either side.
    

    realtalk

    He just admitted that balance is broken at high lvl, I think our job is done now

    excellent cross examination of the defendant counsellor. let us retire to our chambers to deliberate his fate.

    :lol:

    The original thread is dead anyway. For some reason anything that is even a slight killer buffs boils down to "you only want your ez 4k, git gut scrub"

  • Orion said:

    @Lowbei said:
    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.

    Many people (primarily people who defend Killers and point out how unbalanced the game is) have been getting such reactions. My first comment on this thread, simply expressing agreement and telling the OP not to allow the thread to go off-topic by ignoring off-topic comments, received 7 LOLs almost immediately. My guess is, there are trolls trying to silence people who ask for well-deserved Killer buffs, and those on the other side have begun to do the same.

    yeah theres definitely some funny stuff going on :) 


  • @Orion said:

    @Lowbei said:
    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.

    Many people (primarily people who defend Killers and point out how unbalanced the game is) have been getting such reactions. My first comment on this thread, simply expressing agreement and telling the OP not to allow the thread to go off-topic by ignoring off-topic comments, received 7 LOLs almost immediately and now sits at 8. My guess is, there are trolls trying to silence people who ask for well-deserved Killer buffs, and those on the other side have begun to do the same.

    I don't even vote on this forum so I can assure you it isn't me.

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    The original thread is dead anyway. For some reason anything that is even a slight killer buffs boils down to "you only want your ez 4k, git gut scrub"

    That's why you ignore the trolls who try to drive every Killer buff thread off-topic.

  • @Lowbei said:
    yeah theres definitely some funny stuff going on :) 

    Rule of thumb: when trolls try to silence you, that's how you know you're right.

  • Orion said:

    @Lowbei said:
    yeah theres definitely some funny stuff going on :) 

    Rule of thumb: when trolls try to silence you, that's how you know you're right.

    Or maybe I think that people who derank to have it easy shouldn’t be comlaining about how hard the game is.

    “You know you’re right” or people have different opinion, lol.
  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.

    i can tell from your “im rank4, but could get rank1 if i really wanted” post that you dont frequent rank1 on either side.

    realtalk

    Theres someone following my account around hitting every LOL, it doesn't matter what thread I post in I get a LOL comment, it's either Tsulan or Orion. I don't really care much, remember that time you bragged about all your points and comment count, thats the real LOL

    Or that time you couldn't read simple threads and started arguing with me about something someone else said, hilarious - you're such a joker Lowbei.

    Imagine being so content with arguing on the forums you can't even keep track of who or what you're arguing about.

    I've still never seen you at rank one, it's never happened.

    realtalk

    lol speaking of, theres a forum badge problem https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/23075/alarm-major-forum-problem-alarm#latest

    also my steam profile is open. feel free to check my achievements and screenshots, and for giggles i would swf invite you later for some rank1 action, but your scrub rank might affect the matchmaking negatively. idk
  • Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.

    i can tell from your “im rank4, but could get rank1 if i really wanted” post that you dont frequent rank1 on either side.

    realtalk

    Theres someone following my account around hitting every LOL, it doesn't matter what thread I post in I get a LOL comment, it's either Tsulan or Orion. I don't really care much, remember that time you bragged about all your points and comment count, thats the real LOL

    Or that time you couldn't read simple threads and started arguing with me about something someone else said, hilarious - you're such a joker Lowbei.

    Imagine being so content with arguing on the forums you can't even keep track of who or what you're arguing about.

    I've still never seen you at rank one, it's never happened.

    realtalk

    lol speaking of, theres a forum badge problem https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/23075/alarm-major-forum-problem-alarm#latest

    also my steam profile is open. feel free to check my achievements and screenshots, and for giggles i would swf invite you later for some rank1 action, but your scrub rank might affect the matchmaking negatively. idk
    Id love to play SWF with you, except I actually have commitments to play Outlast 2 for my community, sorry bud.
  • @SenzuDuck said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @SenzuDuck said:
    Dude, how can you even be complaining about this?

    You've stated in previous posts that you've deranked on purpose to have "fun" games. Yet you can't even compete at a lower level? Maybe it's time you take a break or practice more.

    I just thought it was time to throw out my bait and go fishing.

    Nah im fine at the lower levels, but I want the game to be balanced such that I can actually play it competitively :wink:

    Well obviously, someone who hits rank one and deranks is bound to be "fine" at lower levels, just sad you can't compete at rank one so force lower levelled players to vs you.

    Since devs support the idea of deranking even via DCing, I am fine to derank by giving survivor free wins in afk games.

    I just dont like to compete in an unbalanced game, thats all. If I press ready, I want to have at least the possibility to do well. Can we go back to the thread pls

    @DeadByFlashlight
    I'm glad to had reached rank 1 many times as a killer, so i can tell you it's not as bad as you make it sound.
    If u need to derank to be able to do well you are bad, period.
  • SenzuDuck said:
    Lowbei said:
    SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    thats funny, so funny that youve been racking up the LOL votes on this thread, and not from me.

    i can tell from your “im rank4, but could get rank1 if i really wanted” post that you dont frequent rank1 on either side.

    realtalk

    Theres someone following my account around hitting every LOL, it doesn't matter what thread I post in I get a LOL comment, it's either Tsulan or Orion. I don't really care much, remember that time you bragged about all your points and comment count, thats the real LOL

    Or that time you couldn't read simple threads and started arguing with me about something someone else said, hilarious - you're such a joker Lowbei.

    Imagine being so content with arguing on the forums you can't even keep track of who or what you're arguing about.

    I've still never seen you at rank one, it's never happened.

    realtalk

    lol speaking of, theres a forum badge problem https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/23075/alarm-major-forum-problem-alarm#latest

    also my steam profile is open. feel free to check my achievements and screenshots, and for giggles i would swf invite you later for some rank1 action, but your scrub rank might affect the matchmaking negatively. idk
    Id love to play SWF with you, except I actually have commitments to play Outlast 2 for my community, sorry bud.
    lol sounds legit /winkwink
  • @Lowbei said:
    lol sounds legit /winkwink

    Feel free to tune in, I screamed several times yesterday during #1

  • SenzuDuck said:

    @Lowbei said:
    lol sounds legit /winkwink

    Feel free to tune in, I screamed several times yesterday during #1

    no thanks, watching people fake being jumpscared for reaction views by non scary games is weak.

    you should try resident evil 7 and scream like a little girl. itll get you the viewers you seek.
1 2 3