Interesting sound bug...

So a couple of times now, I've run across a broken hook where someone was sacrificed and you can still hear them moaning and whimpering as if injured. Honestly.... creepy as hell. I know this is a sound bug, but would love to see this implemented as in the game. Anything to make the game scarier and creepier is a plus in my book.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • KSkgtet.png

    Old meme, old bug.

    Maybe they removed it at some point, but i heard old tales of the moaning dead.

  • Yeah, i've seen that happen a few times since the patch as well.

  • yeah we've got this listed as a bug, it's really creepy when it happens to you in game

  • Creepy? No.

    Annoying? Yes.

    Trying to find an injured survivor and zeroing in on a broken hook isn't the best feeling.

  • It also makes finding downed survivors difficult honestly lol

  • I hate this bug. I kept getting juked by an Adam on Coldwind, only to realize that Adam was dead all along. Getting juked by a ghost.

  • I was looking for the last survivor on Badham as Doctor the other day and went by a spooky hook before I realized it was a bug. I did the static blast with no scream and just kinda went "Huh." And realized I needed to run off elsewhere to look. Super bizarre bug.

  • Also the bug where chests open by themselves. I try to spread damage and hit that guy who opened the chest as well but nvm, the chest jebaited me.

  • Survivors on the ground make no noise but sacrificed survivors do, only in Dead by Daylight!

  • @offwhiteknight said:

    So a couple of times now, I've run across a broken hook where someone was sacrificed and you can still hear them moaning and whimpering as if injured. Honestly.... creepy as hell. I know this is a sound bug, but would love to see this implemented as in the game. Anything to make the game scarier and creepier is a plus in my book.

    I always have to laugh about it when I hear that.

    And just yell shut up "whoever it was", you're dead now. Be gone. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Especially funny when it is a Meg

    Untitled Image