Whoever guesses correctly wins.
The Perfectionist
The siren
k pop theme a voice based killer would make sense
The sausage grabber
Observer.
MC Pee Pants
@Zeus said:Mama mia
@Zeus said:
Mama mia
Mama....Nea!?!
Quentin Karlson Jr.
The supervisor
Rumpelstiltskin
distortion?
Well, we got a teaser video today, so I'll guess now. The Siren is what I predict the killer will be.
Even though I was betting that the teaser was for the survivor, I'll guess that just incase I'm wrong, and they might do a modern take on a siren.
The Maestro
@GannTM said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1973650#Comment_1973650I’d be down if a killer was named “The Bad Word”
@GannTM said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1973650#Comment_1973650
I’d be down if a killer was named “The Bad Word”
Yeah true but I wished it was more leet speak like The M0th3rf@cker
The silencer
Gibby
The Artist
I can guarantee you one thing for sure...
Their name will begin with the word “The”
The Rage
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Perfectionist
The siren
k pop theme a voice based killer would make sense
The sausage grabber
Observer.
MC Pee Pants
Mama....Nea!?!
Quentin Karlson Jr.
The supervisor
Rumpelstiltskin
distortion?
Well, we got a teaser video today, so I'll guess now. The Siren is what I predict the killer will be.
Even though I was betting that the teaser was for the survivor, I'll guess that just incase I'm wrong, and they might do a modern take on a siren.
The Maestro
Yeah true but I wished it was more leet speak like The M0th3rf@cker
The silencer
Gibby
The Artist
I can guarantee you one thing for sure...
Their name will begin with the word “The”
The Rage