Wish me luck

Final 5 pips to get to rank 1. (as survivor don't judge)

If anyone cares my build is: Bond, We'll Make It, Dead Hard, We're Gonna Live Forever (probs changing it to Delivarance)

Comments

  • Deliverance is bugged, I wouldn't recommend it.

  • @Orion said:
    Deliverance is bugged, I wouldn't recommend it.

    Isn't it only luck bugged? I heard it's only that >.>

  • If u really wanna secure rank 1 drop WGLF and we'll make it
  • @Milo said:

    @Orion said:
    Deliverance is bugged, I wouldn't recommend it.

    Isn't it only luck bugged? I heard it's only that >.>

    I've heard of people having trouble activating Deliverance even without luck offerings, but you can always try it in KYF to find out.

  • Good luck! Hopefully you reach rank 1 soon. Once you're there you are basically stuck between 1&2. Unless you have like 4 really bad games in a row :)
  • Hey, good luck! Dont get too stressed and have fun man. Take a break if needed. 
  • Good luck if you haven't made it yet. I just hit Rank 1 Survivor for the first time last night, so I feel your pain. My build(s) were We're Gonna Make It, Kindred, Lithe, and Urban Immersion or SC depending on the character.

  • Orion said:

    Deliverance is bugged, I wouldn't recommend it.

    I used it works everytime but you have a time limit before it has to be used
  • Mringasa said:

    Good luck if you haven't made it yet. I just hit Rank 1 Survivor for the first time last night, so I feel your pain. My build(s) were We're Gonna Make It, Kindred, Lithe, and Urban Immersion or SC depending on the character.

    @Mringasa
    Urban evasion lol
  • @Milo said:

    @Orion said:
    Deliverance is bugged, I wouldn't recommend it.

    Isn't it only luck bugged? I heard it's only that >.>

    It's been buggy if you have a Reverse Bear Trap on while hooked, Myers hooks you while within Evil Within III, and if a Trapper grabs you out of a trap.

    Also make sure you wait for the animation to end and you're fully unhooked completely and on the ground. You also have to make sure you have t least 1 full attempt otherwise you can't kobe either.

  • Good luck. May your gens be explosion free!

  • @Milo said:
    Final 5 pips to get to rank 1. (as survivor don't judge)

    If anyone cares my build is: Bond, We'll Make It, Dead Hard, We're Gonna Live Forever (probs changing it to Delivarance)

    So did you get it? We need an update.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Milo said:
    Final 5 pips to get to rank 1. (as survivor don't judge)

    If anyone cares my build is: Bond, We'll Make It, Dead Hard, We're Gonna Live Forever (probs changing it to Delivarance)

    So did you get it? We need an update.

    Two pips.
    Three to go.
    I have school too.
    This doesn't rhyme

  • @Milo said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @Milo said:
    Final 5 pips to get to rank 1. (as survivor don't judge)

    If anyone cares my build is: Bond, We'll Make It, Dead Hard, We're Gonna Live Forever (probs changing it to Delivarance)

    So did you get it? We need an update.

    Two pips.
    Three to go.
    I have school too.
    This doesn't rhyme

    Good job call it a haiku and nobody would know the difference.

  • Update! I did it! Thanks for the kind words! Love ya guys <3

  • @Milo said:
    Update! I did it! Thanks for the kind words! Love ya guys <3

    Congrats.

  • I wanted to ask you! Congratz and enjoy ^^

  • @Milo said:
    Update! I did it! Thanks for the kind words! Love ya guys <3

    Great Job!