The ring is the next chapter ?

Have you seen the new glitched logo from BHVR twitter? Imagine if the trailer for chapter 19 started with this tape:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8osPqwMQCJQ

Here is the logo with the poster of the movie

Image samara hosted in ImgBB


Comments

  • I hadn't even thought of this. But they'd NEED to have a map for something like this.

    Can you imagine if they reworked Red Forest with the next chapter, and had a new RF map with the well and other things from the movie in it?

  • This was my first assumption too, would be crazy

  • I canโ€™t wait to beat her ass in the fog.

    71310A1C-1640-4151-B391-A868656B942F.gif
  • Iโ€™m thinking it is gonna be a original killer, Maybe a killer connected to the Doctors lore.. all these teasers just scream The Doctor.

  • @scenekiller said:

    I hadn't even thought of this. But they'd NEED to have a map for something like this.

    Can you imagine if they reworked Red Forest with the next chapter, and had a new RF map with the well and other things from the movie in it?

    Now THAT would be ridiculously cool!!!

  • I would absolutely get that DLC I love the ring ghost

  • Ooo heck yeah man, I would love her.

  • you know Sadako Yamamura/Samara Morgan has the ability to WISH people to death or stair at people till they die/go crazy. Highly doubt it would be here.

  • The glitch affect on their twitter pfp seems similar to The Ring's logo too.

  • It looks like the next chapter might aswell be the fnaf game series, the logo itself represents the logo from these games too. The image below is from their newest twitter post and some include the cameras on monitors indicates as to who the next killer might be:

    Image fnaf hosted in ImgBB


  • I dunno, they don't really look like the same.

    @FastestVirginia said:

    It looks like the next chapter might aswell be the fnaf game series, the logo itself represents the logo from these games too. The image below is from their newest twitter post and some include the cameras on monitors indicates as to who the next killer might be:

    https://ibb.co/5R6rdvW

    They don't look like the FNAF logo either, that logo has lines but the DBD one they are cutting through and distorting the actual logo.


    If I had to say it looks like anything it looks like the Soma logo:

    image.png


  • They're just toying with you.

    Blight was a werewolf they said

    Twins was a wendingo they said


    Patience ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    They're just toying with you.

    Blight was a werewolf they said

    Twins was a wendingo they said

    Patience ๐Ÿ™‚

    Which suchs because both would have been way better than what the twins actually were.

    People guess things like that because they want things like that, but we keep getting generic humanoids....I think people want some more monsters again.

  • We already have spirit, so I doubt it

  • @HellDescent said:

    We already have spirit, so I doubt it

    I mean, we already have Billy, Legion, Trapper(if Jason ever comes over). Still got Leatherface and Ghostface.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967940#Comment_1967940

    Which suchs because both would have been way better than what the twins actually were.

    People guess things like that because they want things like that, but we keep getting generic humanoids....I think people want some more monsters again.

    I highly agree on that. Such a shame they could really add some unique creatures and really expand their uniqueness.

  • Monster for sure would be good ๐Ÿ‘

  • @Lazerboy88 said:

    Iโ€™m thinking it is gonna be a original killer, Maybe a killer connected to the Doctors lore.. all these teasers just scream The Doctor.

    Uff i really hope its not an original killer.. i didn't bother at buying the last one, not even the perks are useful, and pinball man just worth it for the perks. Behaviour is rushing many unpolished and uninteresting killers lately.

    I would like a collab with Capcom but it will never happen for sure. So i just hope its a licensed killer.

  • @Irisora said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967747#Comment_1967747

    Uff i really hope its not an original killer.. i didn't bother at buying the last one, not even the perks are useful, and pinball man just worth it for the perks. Behaviour is rushing many unpolished and uninteresting killers lately.

    I would like a collab with Capcom but it will never happen for sure. So i just hope its a licensed killer.

    I would really hope for a licesened killer now too, im not really into original killers anyway because they dont draw as much attention and bring new players as the licesened ones.

  • @Irisora said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1967747#Comment_1967747

    Uff i really hope its not an original killer.. i didn't bother at buying the last one, not even the perks are useful, and pinball man just worth it for the perks. Behaviour is rushing many unpolished and uninteresting killers lately.

    I would like a collab with Capcom but it will never happen for sure. So i just hope its a licensed killer.

    Well I personally love the original killers, Blight Imo was a really good one! Twins was interesting concept and visual looked nice, but gameplay was meh. Original killers let them get very creative with gameplay and cosmetics! I believe this will be a original killer and the next killer will be licensed (Since it will be the anniversary by then)