I am begging you devs
Please take a quarter off. It is obvious from the past few updates, your workload has exceeded what you can do.
I get you are working from home. I get that things are crazy in the world.
We as gamers understand things go wrong. Most of us anyway.
But when you update the game and it becomes nearly unplayable, or like the bix at the top of my forums tells me, literally unplayable, then something needs to give.
We have been asking for a health patch for years. And the last 3 or 4 updates have been absolutely broken.
I love this game. The people who play this game don't want you to fail. We WANT a great game that works.
We will absolutely deal with a lack of content if it means an overall improvement in functionality. I will buy another skin to make this happen.
Please please please
Comments
Also lets not bash the devs. Just type agree if you....well....agree
Maybe something like this should be directed to the higher ups at BHVR and not the devs themselves?
i am pretty sure the devs are not exactly proud of the bugs but they have a tight schedule..
Ok then. @Peanits who do we messege?
"your workload has exceeded what you can do."
Has it though?
Has anyone else here worked from home this year? everyone I know has, and I'll be honest, not one of us has been as productive without eyes on us all day.
I feel the same way. This game means a lot to me and I don’t want to see it die.
Yeah honestly if this game died I’d have no idea what to move to next
I highly contest that claim. I work from home for months now, and have been the most productive this week. It's just a matter of getting used to it. There are also studies which showed that home office workers actually tend to do more work, since corporal and private life blend into each other, the distiinction vanishes.
As if they care.They showed us more than once that they don't care about the community as much as they should.
Posts like these will fall on deaf ears
I've worked from home and my productivity has gone down significantly.
A health patch will do no good when they are changing things that don't need fixed in the first place , they could put a health patch out tomorrow and then next chapter they change something random and break the game again, they'll then get scrutinized for not having content out and people will complain the health patch was for nothing, I say we're better off like this at the time being until they decide no more drastic changes
Every chapter beings a drastic change in terms of killer power. My point is, take some time. Fix what we have. Then release a new chapter and break it again.
I mean if the foundation isn't solid, nothing on top of it will last.
They need to fix the foundation before the game completely implodes under its own weight.
I agree, I'm scared that they are getting too stressed out and I don't want this game to die :(
Good for you man, I say that with no sarcasm. If you've been more productive well done. For everyone I know we're not slacking off...we're just a lot more chilled lol
Having said that the fact that sick days are way, way, way down though should actually negate any lost productivity.
The map reworks seem to be rushed as well. It seems like they just threw a bunch of new graphics together on the crotus maps without thinking of gameplay. Same with game.
Are you still working from home? It sounds you doesn't. I'm not denying my productivity got down when all the corona mess and home office started. But I got used to it, and now I feel I get actually more things done than before (also bc i can do some work done in the evening/night, in case life prevented me doing enough work during the day).
So I think it's all a matter of getting used to it, of organizing yourself. Whcih is easier to accomplish if you have/want to stay in home office for an extended period of time. Hell, some more weeks and I will have been in HO for a whole year already. And that won't change in the near future, since we moved 500km away last year, but I'm still working for the same company ^^.
Sick days should be down yeah, I recognized that on myself. Usually I would catch 2 to 3 colds during winter, but I was practically healthy the whole time this winter.
The game is never gonna reach a healthy state because of the spaghetti coding, and honestly the roadmap needs to change. Because releasing new chapters every three months doesn't give you enough time to fix the core issues that are driving people away. And if they were to do a health update, I could gladly go three months with no new content. The game has a whole lot of content as it is, skipping one chapter won't hurt. Of course I probably would be on the game not so much if they did decide to do a health update, because I got loads of online games I can play as well as a massive backlog of single player games.