If I ever get my lazy butt to do the like last 5 adept killer achievements, I'll be done with them all as well. Gongratzs on the resolve to get them all.
Congrats. I only have Skilled Huntress and 15 EGC sacrifices left for my 100%. Been working on the Huntress one a while and it's just awful. Even farming it's taking forever.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey congratulations!! That's really awesome!
Congrats!
until next chapter when new achievements are added ๐
Ty its was hard
Congrats!
What was the last one you unlocked?
Congrats. I gave up on all achievements in this game, except evil incarnate. On top of that you can't get some of them after egc was added
Congratz man!
Well done, not too many people have done that!
I pity your poor soul for having to do that one Nurse achievement to blink and grab someone.
If I ever get my lazy butt to do the like last 5 adept killer achievements, I'll be done with them all as well. Gongratzs on the resolve to get them all.
Before her "Rework" it was an easier feat.
Nice fam! Must've been difficult
Last on was drop pallet on killer carrying survivor 5 times and one before that was skilled huntress
Congrats!
Congratulations :)
Oh sick! Congrats haha!
Congrats. I only have Skilled Huntress and 15 EGC sacrifices left for my 100%. Been working on the Huntress one a while and it's just awful. Even farming it's taking forever.