Which Original Killer is The Scariest to You?
Everyone has their own personal views on who is scarier than others. Let's see who you despise facing.
Licensed killers are excluded from this list due to the fact that knowledgeably most of them are some of the scariest killers alone, so I'm keeping this centric on BHVR's own creations.
P.S.
Thank you BHVR for giving the option to have more than 10 poll options, but not allowing it either, so now I have to group killers in a single poll smh.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Spirit phasing right next to me out of nowhere will always make me ######### my pants
There are few bigger "oh, #########" moments than hearing Plague drink or Oni roar.
Oni's mapwide roar and stomping is pretty terrifying.
Hag for me, the traps scare the ######### out of me if I'm not expecting it.
Hearing Oni stompin around the map about to beat you with a club is pretty terrifying
They are scary because of there lame As5 playstyle lol. Legion is just annoying to go against, plague is alright and same with oni. I only issue I have is solo survivors lol, giving Oni a free injured to make him quite OP.
Oni when he roars, legion and plague = no healing so having to be extra alert
Legion is the most realistic killer in the game, which is why I find them scary.
The big ol' dent in my desk's metal underside is a testament to how many times the Hag's made me jump.
There is absolutely NOTHING scarier than the hag’s jump scares. Unless you count Myers in.
Hard to beat the Hag, especially when she is grouped with the Nurse. Hag has jump scared me too many times to count lol
Honorable mention to my man Oni.
I ######### hate clowns
I'm still spooked by the Blight, he's hard to play well but it's super scary to suddenly hear his terror radius get rapidly closer in mere seconds because he's running across the entire map
Definitely Doctor for me. Those eyes are definitely nightmarish!