I won’t help hatch hoverers

If I am on my first hook or a survivor is nearby hovering over the hatch waiting for me to die I will hold on as long as possible. I will hope that the killer gets you for being a wuss and chickening out at the last second.

Comments

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    If I am on my first hook or a survivor is nearby hovering over the hatch waiting for me to die I will hold on as long as possible. I will hope that the killer gets you for being a wuss and chickening out at the last second.

    I feel that. i wish you could report this kind of players.

  • They usually get the hatch tho. Your best bet is try to escape. You can struggle afterwards if you want.

    If you had a decent chase or two, some altruism and objective you are fine anyway. Don't get tilted by others because you will act irrationally and do things that aren't in your best interest.

  • I'll die for them, there is literally no winnable outcome in that situation, with two people left there's never realistically a scenario they can both escape.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    I'll die for them, there is literally no winnable outcome in that situation, with two people left there's never realistically a scenario they can both escape.

    Yes but most of the hatch hoverers are people who just hid the whole time not helping anyway

  • @Shaped said:

    They usually get the hatch tho. Your best bet is try to escape. You can struggle afterwards if you want.

    If you had a decent chase or two, some altruism and objective you are fine anyway. Don't get tilted by others because you will act irrationally and do things that aren't in your best interest.

    Most hatch hoverers once they find the hatch stop helping at all. Most of them never helped to begin with. Hatch hoverers seem to hide the whole match and wait for their team to either do everything or leave by hatch. I don’t want some selfish Claudette getting away while everyone else worked.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    If I am on my first hook or a survivor is nearby hovering over the hatch waiting for me to die I will hold on as long as possible. I will hope that the killer gets you for being a wuss and chickening out at the last second.

    It depends. If there is still a chance for BOTH people to get out, sure I can see that hatch camping behavior as bad. However, if there are only two of us left, I'm on a hook, and there are 2+ Generators still needing to be done, I'm going to give them the hatch.

    There would have to be a reasonable chance for us to both to get out for me to be irritated with them sticking to the hatch.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    If I am on my first hook or a survivor is nearby hovering over the hatch waiting for me to die I will hold on as long as possible. I will hope that the killer gets you for being a wuss and chickening out at the last second.


    This is the first thread you've created that I actually agree with.

  • Yeah it really depends on the situation I'll do the same if we have 1-2 gen left and the killer isn't camping I'll hold on and they were helpful otherwise I'll hold on for that full duration.

  • If it's a p3 claud or a default meg I usually won't suicide for hatch, unless I've seen they doing something in the game... I'll always suicide on hook for Chads Dave, Ace and Felix, they're almost always the "chaddest of Chads" and are always unhooking/taking hits.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227758/i-won-t-help-hatch-hoverers

    This is the first thread you've created that I actually agree with.

    What you don’t like Ash Mains?

  • @VSchmitt said:

    If it's a p3 claud or a default meg I usually won't suicide for hatch, unless I've seen they doing something in the game... I'll always suicide on hook for Chads Dave, Ace and Felix, they're almost always the "chaddest of Chads" and are always unhooking/taking hits.

    If the last person besides me has been helpful and a good teammate I’ll die for them gladly. If it’s a Claudette or a Dwight I will make it my mission to stay on that hook as long as possible.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1947742#Comment_1947742

    Yes but most of the hatch hoverers are people who just hid the whole time not helping anyway

    Even so, I'd rather not spend 4 minutes watching them wait for me to die, that's more frustrating than them getting out.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1947806#Comment_1947806

    If the last person besides me has been helpful and a good teammate I’ll die for them gladly. If it’s a Claudette or a Dwight I will make it my mission to stay on that hook as long as possible.

    You get hooked POV: A yellow dwight aura is seen entering a locker and a yellow claud aura is seen holding Ctrl in a corner

  • Lol i'm the opposite. If i'm on the hook and see someone tbagging like "hey, i found the hatch" i kill myself right away.

    Denying the 4K is more important.

  • Thats one of my posts. My love for Ash mains. They are always incredibly helpful and a good teammate.

  • If there's only one unhooked survivor left, I immediately start patrolling the map to find them, even if it means potentially giving up my 3k.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1947738#Comment_1947738

    Most hatch hoverers once they find the hatch stop helping at all. Most of them never helped to begin with. Hatch hoverers seem to hide the whole match and wait for their team to either do everything or leave by hatch. I don’t want some selfish Claudette getting away while everyone else worked.

    I was playing Wraith with “all seeing” and literally the first 20 minutes of the match it was me vs 3 people and that blendette never once touched a goddamn gen. I made sure I found her before I hook the last person no way she was going to get the hatch.

  • @UseTheValve said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1947760#Comment_1947760

    I was playing Wraith with “all seeing” and literally the first 20 minutes of the match it was me vs 3 people and that blendette never once touched a goddamn gen. I made sure I found her before I hook the last person no way she was going to get the hatch.

    Good man.

  • The other day had 1 gen left, wasn't a 3 gen and there were 3 of us left - myself and 2 randoms. My swf teammate had died and was spectating. While I was in a chase he saw that one of my teammates was already camping the hatch. When I was hooked nearby they stayed crouched on the hatch while the other teammate left her gen across the map to come save me (they had Kindred and could see this one wasn't moving). I hopped on nearby gen and when killer chased me again I ran to the hatch and looped killer around it. Killer then hung around the hatch and nearby gen. The teammate that had been camping the hatch finally helped on the last gen. End scores they didn't even have 10k BP because aside from couple chases and that last gen they hid the whole match.

    If you think you have a hatch hoverer try leading killer to hatch before you're hooked.