A lot of ######### surv

Seriously ppl if you gonna put as offering lerys or the game or if you gonna sandbag don't play this. I'm tired of f..cking idiots ruining matches. Play well or don't play.

Comments

  • Don't complain just because u are bad in those maps.
    About the sandbag, yeah.
  • @Vietfox said:
    Don't complain just because u are bad in those maps.
    About the sandbag, yeah.

    Sandbag makes you do bad in those maps.

  • powerbats said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Don't complain just because u are bad in those maps.
    About the sandbag, yeah.

    Sandbag makes you do bad in those maps.

    @powerbats
    Yeah, that's why i agreed with the sandbag thing.
    OP said "maps OR sandbag" that's why i pointed the difference.
  • I think people are just getting bored of the game. I've been seeing more and more sandbagging trolls, open a chest they wanted, they vault through windows and throw pallets to alert the killer. It's really scummy, been seeing it a lot not sure what's been going on recently.

  • AdánAR said:

    Seriously ppl if you gonna put as offering lerys or the game or if you gonna sandbag don't play this. I'm tired of f..cking idiots ruining matches. Play well or don't play.

    lerys is a good map
  • @Lowbei said:
    AdánAR said:

    Seriously ppl if you gonna put as offering lerys or the game or if you gonna sandbag don't play this. I'm tired of f..cking idiots ruining matches. Play well or don't play.

    lerys is a good map

    Once you get used to it and know the different layouts it's not that bad, but at 1st it's a nightmare, especially against an experienced killer. Now Gideon's can go dive into a very large Black Hole.

  • @powerbats said:

    @Lowbei said:
    AdánAR said:

    Seriously ppl if you gonna put as offering lerys or the game or if you gonna sandbag don't play this. I'm tired of f..cking idiots ruining matches. Play well or don't play.

    lerys is a good map

    Once you get used to it and know the different layouts it's not that bad, but at 1st it's a nightmare, especially against an experienced killer. Now Gideon's can go dive into a very large Black Hole.

    I like what they were going for with Gideon's. A map that changed and opened as the game went on. Too bad it was executed so poorly.