What are your favorite charms ? :3

Hi everyone, i created this discussion to find out what are the charms that y'all like to use the most. I think it could be interesting.

I'm personally OBSESSED with these 3 charms, they're so cute and i always use them now (=^.^=)

PhotoCollage_1613250418395.jpg IMG_20210213_220818.jpg


Comments

  • The Lunar lantern and the rose from divergence.

    However come talk to me when Feng Min gets a proper tome then that would definitely change I need a Feng Min doll

  • i actually really like this rifts tier 70 charm.


    other than that i really like the Hags Shackles (green), The Lunar Lantern (red) and the "Danger Mineshaft!" sign (yellow).

  • Definitely the Lunar Lantern.

    i also like that Halloween vial, the BNP and the crow. Also that first charm in OP (Bokjumeoni).

  • @Volfawott said:

    The Lunar lantern and the rose from divergence.

    However come talk to me when Feng Min gets a proper tome then that would definitely change I need a Feng Min doll

    I understand you. I main Jane, Zarina and Laurie. I would love to have a doll charm of those characters too. I know that for Laurie it's not going to be possible but the thing sad is that Jane was the character on the 2nd rift and we havn't got a doll charm of her. We still have a chance to get a charm like this for Zarina tho. (Sorry if my english is bad lol)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I love that little Huntress picture and the snowman. Currently grinding to get that cute Oni charm.

    The charms on this rift are amazing, i love that Oni charm too^^ can't wait to unlock it and decorate my hooks with it !

  • @Mister_xD said:

    i actually really like this rifts tier 70 charm.

    other than that i really like the Hags Shackles (green), The Lunar Lantern (red) and the "Danger Mineshaft!" sign (yellow).

    Yeah, i saw lots of people saying that this rift 70 tier charm looks bad but i really like it and i think it's unique. Tbh all the charms on this rift are great in my opinion

  • @Mooks said:

    Definitely the Lunar Lantern.

    i also like that Halloween vial, the BNP and the crow. Also that first charm in OP (Bokjumeoni).

    I used to use the Halloween vial, the BNP and the Lunar Lantern a lot when we had only 2 rifts but now i'm in love with those plant charms !

  • I wish charms added more bloodpoints percentages based upon rarity. Like 2%-5% per charm based upon rarity. So max 15% more bloodpoints for 3 Iri Charms. It would make it more useful.

  • @MarouPotato said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1943551#Comment_1943551

    I used to use the Halloween vial, the BNP and the Lunar Lantern a lot when we had only 2 rifts but now i'm in love with those plant charms !

    I will use the rose as well on certain chars! The other plant is reserved for Claudette ;-)

  • The brand new part for sure

  • Never touched nor resolved rift challenges since it came out the first time... so I got no charms :/

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1943591#Comment_1943591

    I will use the rose as well on certain chars! The other plant is reserved for Claudette ;-)

    Claudette have a special place in my heart since she's the first character i played in this game, it was in february 2019 so i will use this plant charm of her on all of my characters xD (Sorry if my english is bad lol)

  • @MrsMyers said:

    Never touched nor resolved rift challenges since it came out the first time... so I got no charms :/

    Don’t you get some of them anyway since you get progress for the rifts just from playing the game?


    @MarouPotato said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1943614#Comment_1943614

    Claudette has a special place in my heart since she's the first character i played in this game, it was in february 2019 so i will use this plant charm of her on all of my characters xD (Sorry if my english is bad lol)

    don’t worry you are writing perfectly fine and understandably. I am not a native speaker as well

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1943627#Comment_1943627

    Don’t you get some of them anyway since you get progress for the rifts just from playing the game?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1943646#Comment_1943646

    don’t worry you are writing perfectly fine and understandably. I am not a native speaker as well

    Yeah but I only got those from the very first rift

  • The Lunar Lantern, all Pustula themed charms, and the figurines from the Vinyl Dolls Collection.

    Killer themed charms would be a close alternative depending on the killer and what the charm actually is.

  • Def working towards Mr. Puddles and the Oni doll! I also really like the snow globe.

  • Snow-globe, Christmas tree, and the Nea charm.

    Especially the Nea charm. She looks so mischievous, that and it reminds me of a friend who used to main Nea.

    Said friend doesn’t play DBD anymore though. 😔