Did bubbas chainsaw get nerfed?

thanks everyone I figured it out

Comments

  • @joshuamaine03 said:

    I just got Bubba the other day and I’ve been playing with him and his chainsaw isn’t downing survivors? It only takes one health state? And it seems to be extra slow and doesn’t last long at all? Am I the only one experiencing this? I don’t see anyone talking about this anywhere.

    You need to use addons.

  • I don't know what you're talking about his chainsaw was buffed to be about 12 ft long. And no, it's still instadown.

  • @joshuamaine03 said:

    I just got Bubba the other day and I’ve been playing with him and his chainsaw isn’t downing survivors? It only takes one health state? And it seems to be extra slow and doesn’t last long at all? Am I the only one experiencing this? I don’t see anyone talking about this anywhere.

    I've seen this too where he swings like two or three times and then it cuts out. Where he used to swing 5-7 times. I'm not sure what's going on with that either but it's nothing the official release patch notes have bothered mentioning. Just Clown, Trapper and Wraith.

  • Bubba is not nerfed, chainsaw is still a killer. Make sure you didn't use "Speed Limiter" add on, because you can't insta down with it - it grants you more BloodPoints but no insta down.

  • are you using speed limiter my dude

  • @Brysae said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227090/did-bubbas-chainsaw-get-nerfed

    I've seen this too where he swings like two or three times and then it cuts out. Where he used to swing 5-7 times. I'm not sure what's going on with that either but it's nothing the official release patch notes have bothered mentioning. Just Clown, Trapper and Wraith.

    Bubba dont need to use all 3 charges everytime. Are you sure it was too short for one charge?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Lol my mate equipped Speed Limiter without knowing what it does

    Dang I just got Bubba so I had no idea lmao thank you

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1942312#Comment_1942312

    Bubba dont need to use all 3 charges everytime. Are you sure it was too short for one charge?

    Oh, I didn't know he can manually cut it off. I've played as him before but I didn't enjoy it. Which is sad having as many hours on the game as I do. :D

    Does it consume a charge each swing? I've just never really noticed that dramatic of a difference if other people have done it but what you're saying would definitely make the most sense.

  • @Brysae said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1943463#Comment_1943463

    Oh, I didn't know he can manually cut it off. I've played as him before but I didn't enjoy it. Which is sad having as many hours on the game as I do. :D

    Does it consume a charge each swing? I've just never really noticed that dramatic of a difference if other people have done it but what you're saying would definitely make the most sense.

    Roughly 3-4 swings per charge, but addons can change it.

  • @Brysae said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1943463#Comment_1943463

    Oh, I didn't know he can manually cut it off. I've played as him before but I didn't enjoy it. Which is sad having as many hours on the game as I do. :D

    Does it consume a charge each swing? I've just never really noticed that dramatic of a difference if other people have done it but what you're saying would definitely make the most sense.

    Hold up, you know you have to time your charges to get the maximum duration, right?

  • @Brysae said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227090/did-bubbas-chainsaw-get-nerfed

    I've seen this too where he swings like two or three times and then it cuts out. Where he used to swing 5-7 times. I'm not sure what's going on with that either but it's nothing the official release patch notes have bothered mentioning. Just Clown, Trapper and Wraith.

    Could just be a random glitch lmao. Wouldn't be surprised.