Rank 1 Killer that DOESN'T complain about everything. AMA
Go...
Go...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...Stop.
/thread
Well that's no fun
I mean you're also the saltiest Bill pfp I've ever witnessed so...

Alright, i'll try something else.
What pills do you take to not go insane from 24/7 loops?
No pills, but I cut the loops better than the survivors and never respect pallets or swing through them (unless making use of a perk like Spirit Fury or in some baiting instances). I make use of enduring, or, with Myers, I stalk. With Billy, I can body block and get a free chainsaw. There are options.
No salt here buddy. Ever.
Especially on this forum.
I ignore most of the complaints killers make, as they usually are just making mistakes and then blaming the game. This game has never been in a better spot and it's not as bad as people make it out to be.
Hmm, you can't seem to grasp basic English.
Oh well.
Assume away there, champ
I’ve had enough of the attitude on the forums. Mods don’t do anything about it. It’s frustrating. When are we going to actually work TOGETHER to make this game better? Forums are just scrap rooms at this point it blows.
NEXT QUESTION!
Uhh, what?
Are you okay?
No bullets. No pills.
What makes high ranks more appealing to you?
Don't feel restricted to naming only 1 reason btw, you can say all reasons if there's multiple.
Don't ######### on me, you're being disgusting.
Yikes. Uhhh, you seem to be the ONLY one here so far with any salt.
Take a breath and AMA
The thread is mocking the general forum killer mentality is all, so what?
Well, rank means nothing other than time played. There are varying skill levels across all ranks and so rank is only indicative of time, not skill. So, to answer you with this in mind, I just don't pay attention to rank, but I like that with more time, there might be a few more people who can run loops better and attempt mind games. Those are fun chases and I can always learn more from playing against those types of players.
What about Survivor?
Yes, i'm seriously asking these questions, cause now i'm into it.
I don't agree with nonsense. It's pretty simple.
What are you doing here? Again, you are the ONLY one in this thread tying to derail and throw salt everywhere. Go away if you don't like it
What about survivor?
Can you not
Oh, you only play Killer?
That's possible.
No I play survivor too. Rank 9 I think there. 90% killer though. What would you like to know?
Ahh, i was just wondering IF you were playing as Survivor and, if so, what rank you have on that.
You have a Bill avatar, after all. Most here have their preferred character as their avatar, so i assumed you at least play Survivor.
Billy, Wraith, Myers, Trapper, Freddy. I also play no shock Doc from time to time. Probably in that order.
I chose Bill as my avatar here because he has a beard.
I'd think... "Nice."
do you like the smell of your own farts?
Could you point out where I said the game was balanced please?
Being rank 1 is part of the mockery, but I guess that went over your head?
I do not in the way you imply, but like most people, if I fart, I can tolerate my own smell
I'm a rank 7 killer and i struggle in single digit ranks. I occasionally have decent games but most are just nightmares. If i'm 'lucky' i'll simply black pip but most of them are quite humbling experiences as well. I often wonder why i even try to play this game at all. Occasionally i'll have a moment of clarity and verbally abuse myself for not deranking at each opportunity that presents itself.
Just ignore rank and you'll have more fun. As I said earlier, rank means little to nothing and only indicates time played. Rank isn't indicative of skill (there are varying degrees of skill across all ranks) so you'll end up playing many games that you win and some that you don't, this is normal. Just try not to focus so much on the bad games. They happen from time to time. Just learn the areas where you shouldn't waste your time chasing people and have fun. This game is not competitive, so just treat it for what it is..a fun party game
@only1biggs
Yeah. You're right.
Well, they are for me and many others. I use Freddy, Wraith, Trapper, Myers...all at rank 1 and can 4k most games and do so without camping and tunneling. There might be some slugging sometimes, but not enough to warrant any salt and I receive more "gg's, good killer" than "#########"
You just need to stick around "ranks that are comfortable to you"...rank means nothing, just ignore it and have fun.
Guess again
I had a coworker who claimed to love the smell of the farts of her boyfriend...
Uhh, she's probably some kind of coprophilic.
Uhh... i should not have googled that...
What is wrong with those people?!