Rank 1 Killer that DOESN'T complain about everything. AMA
Go...
Go...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks LOL
I mean, just play the game, if you get wrecked, so what? You'll de-rank and then other players who play the game less will be in your lobby.
Or, go learn from better killers on Twitch and get better
Which killer do you think is the most balanced one?
As a killer do you think the game is balanced? If not, which side is more favored?
Do you think that there are unfair plays? (I don't blame any sides for any actions but imo, getting tunneled for survivors, and getting gen rushed for killers are a little bit too much)
If you are not a virgin, how old were you when you lost your virginity?
You came here and said that you, "don't care and your favourite killers aren't usable above rank 8".
Why comment if you don't care, and why say things that are just utter garbage if you're a competent killer?
All killers are usable at all ranks.
Who's the Pomeranian here?
LOL :'D
Billy is most balanced.
It's slightly favoured for good survivors. Not many are though. By that token, there aren't many good killers either.
Unless it's an exploit that can hold the game hostage or something, or is intentionally abusing a spot that a killer can't reach, no. *edit - (oh and working with the killer or some #########)
13.
What underused perks would you like to see buffed for killers? What sort of buffs? Are there any perks that need nerfing for killers?
Ditto for survivor.
This forum would be a ghost town without complaining and insults.
Overwhelming Presence, Territorial Imperative, Beast of Prey, Thanatophobia, Surveillance, Monstrous Shrine, Spies From The Shadows and Stridor all need to be tweaked and buffed. As for the specifics, I have no idea right now, sorry. As for nerfs...I think the rest are fine and the majority can be played around (off the top of my head).
As for survivor...
Left Behind, No-one Left Behind, Prove Thyself, Vigil all need buffs and tweaks and fairly obvious ones. DS is already on the chopping table so hopefully that gets a thorough rework, but until then, it too can be played around.
Deliverance is just silly and needs to be nerfed. 100% to jump off the hook after a save is just nonsense. It takes away valuable pressure and when combined with SWF's on comms, can be just insane.
As a killer, having someone on the hook means people get off gens to help, which gives the killer time to hunt someone else. Deliverance takes away this opportunity and if in SWF's the guy on hook, if he has made a save, can just tell friends to carry on with gens and jump off at his leisure before struggle phase. Too many 2nd chance perks already. Most can be played around, this one is just kinda dumb.
Sorry for not providing details and numbers, but, this is what I could think of right now.
Exactly my point
You made the assumption that I can't play at red ranks when I said I do. Then you tell me to drank like I'm a noob. And I'm the one with social interaction problems. LOL
This thread was made by a survivor main with the intent to poke fun at killers, calling them all crybabies even when their good. I buck that stereotype and ya'll are literally mad at me, as a fellow killer main. Take a deep breath. Or a break. Ya'll are feeding the "angry killer" stereotype
Thank you sir... I knew we had a few.
Can we take a moment to just recognize that so many bad killers blame their losses on imaginary SWF?
I can see it now: after the post-game salt, they rush into the forums to make an angry thread about SWF when in reality, they got destroyed by a bunch of solos.
Yikes.
Okay, you literally didn't say that. Go back and check
It's not an assumption, it's a presumption based on what you said about your favourite killers not being usable. Again, go back and read and then understand what you wrote.
Try to read through your posts first, otherwise you'll look like a fool. Like now.
Most crybaby killers are not good, that's another part of my point here. They are also dumb. As you are so wonderfully showcasing in different ways.
Yeah, "survivor main". As I've stated, 90% of my time is played as killer.
Definitely a survivor main /s
Yeah, I mean, there were some stats saying that something around 70% of games have a SWF's, but majority were two's, then 3's and rarely 4 mans. None of them are to be feared and can be easily dealt with.
You only hear from the loud minority, unfortunately