Bubba is the easiest killer to see the new latency/hitbox

I normally love going against Bubba, but he is the killer where its easiest to see how messed up the latency/hitboxes are right now, if he's chainsawing after you he can hit you from so far, i ran out the exit gates and escaped and he hit me with the saw as i did and i got teleported back like 5 feet into the trial.

Comments

  • Hmm, don't take offense to this, but it almost sounds like that was an issue with the internet on your end/a glitch, rather than the actual current issue going on? I have been experiencing the same problems everyone else has, but I've never noticed any teleporting backwards.

    I myself haven't gone against Bubba, so maybe I'll be surprised, but like I said, I have not noticed any teleporting back, just getting hit very far away from killers/getting hit when it should be a pallet stun (sometimes with the KILLER teleporting to my side through the pallet for literally no reason) and no change in position visible on my side.


    Regardless, there are issues and I DREAD going against Bubba at this point lmaoo, I didn't even THINK about how impossible it will be to outrun his chainsaw or even successfully get a close pallet throw while he is after you 😵😵

  • Anyone with Franklin's is the easiest way to see the issues, actually; the item drops where the server registers you've been hit (and the item dropped for me at the harvester on Thompson house whilst I was looping shack, so...)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Anyone with Franklin's is the easiest way to see the issues, actually; the item drops where the server registers you've been hit (and the item dropped for me at the harvester on Thompson house whilst I was looping shack, so...)

    WHAT AKSJEORJFJRKEKEKjsjsjdn

    I've had some sus Franklin's drops, but the worst I've had (haven't gone against Franklin's since the patch) was in the middle of shack when I got hit through the window... and even that one ALMOST makes sense...

  • I play quite a bit of Bubba. He's my only killer with tier 3 BBQ currently so I play him to farm BP. Can't say I've seen any teleporting survivors. I also use Franklin's about 1 in 5 games with him...haven't seen any major issues there either. ######### happens but it's been rare and nothing major...key drops in the middle of the pallet, when it looked like I hit on the other side, etc.

  • @offwhiteknight said:

    I play quite a bit of Bubba. He's my only killer with tier 3 BBQ currently so I play him to farm BP. Can't say I've seen any teleporting survivors. I also use Franklin's about 1 in 5 games with him...haven't seen any major issues there either. ######### happens but it's been rare and nothing major...key drops in the middle of the pallet, when it looked like I hit on the other side, etc.

    From a killer perspective it's fine, but on survivor side is where it's messed up.

  • @Mr_Critical said:

    I normally love going against Bubba, but he is the killer where its easiest to see how messed up the latency/hitboxes are right now, if he's chainsawing after you he can hit you from so far, i ran out the exit gates and escaped and he hit me with the saw as i did and i got teleported back like 5 feet into the trial.

    Some video footage would helpful.

    @VaJaybles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1940517#Comment_1940517

    From a killer perspective it's fine, but on survivor side is where it's messed up.

    I guarantee this will be patched within a week and the lunar event will be extended. It's a reoccurring theme with events and patches.

  • I've found Bubba, clown, oni to have the worst hit problems.