UI is a the top of the list but Hackers isn't?
Friend just sent me these images. Lmao glad to see the devs got their priorities straight. Rather than fixing bugs and banning hackers they want to redesign a perfectly fine UI. Devs you are just laughable now


Comments
Making a new UI probably took a weeks worth of time. Fixing bugs and hacking will require them to rebuild the game with security in mind and probably take 2 years.
Except they've had Hackers in the game way before they probably even came up with the new UI. What they need to do is get rid of Easy
Anti-Cheat because it's clearly not doing a good job
But that's having expectations of BHVR which they've clearly shown to be incompetent
UI's are insanely easy to make, especially since the code is already there and it's mostly about replacing the assets and adjusting their screen co-ordinates.
Dealing with hackers is a completely different problem that is in no way comparable. It's not like they can just snap their fingers and suddenly their anti-cheat software works perfectly. It's not even a bhvr issue, this is how all multiplayer games are.
Hackers affect a very, very small amount of games.
The UI change is universal for every player.
Hackers and exploits do need to be addressed, but the UI is getting the attention because of above.
Yeah but there are better software out there and they've known about hackers for how many years now?
Very small amount huh? Tell that to people who get hackers almost every game. Not mentioning names but you probably know who they are
Cheaters in general. Hackers are an issue, but VPNers are rife.
I'm a noob, can someone please explain what is going on in the pics? Thanks in advance.
Someone escaped with gens still left to do and everyone was alive, meaning it can't have been a key.
Making a UI takes a few days at the most. It's not hard in the slightest
I was being generous.
Who? in the hundreds of hours in this game I've seen only 1 or 2 hackers (can't remember if i saw a 2nd). Can you compare that to any other pvp game? Their anti-cheat must work
But there will always be hackers. If it was a rampant problem, it would be higher than the UI. Do you really think they'll say "oh this random guy's buddy had a hacker in his game, stop everything and work on this!!"
ahh, thank you. Why would someone want to do that? I mean, what's the benefit? Is it just to show that you can?
I think you misspelled "considerably more expensive for only slightly better results".
Seriously, there will always be hackers, and no software wil ever be good enough to deal with them without being so invasive it's insulting.
I have no idea, tbh. I've never come across people doing it, but streamers get it aplenty. Perhaps they enjoy ruining the games of others, but honestly that could be done by simply running object with a key or running an anti-looping killer and facecamping, which for whatever reason isn't disincentivised.
I acknowledged that Hackers need to be dealt with. I don't get hackers every game. My two friends don't get hackers every day. I feel bad for the people who claim to run into hackers every game. It must really suck.
But you have to acknowledge that this is a different issue, that affects everyone, not just the victims of hackers. I am not saying one is more important than the other, but that one affects more people than the other.
There is a glitch u can literaly walk along the wall of new asylum till u find a broken spot and ur inside the wall then u follow it to the exit gate and ur out...
Yes there are too many hackers, lets get rid of the anti cheat software that'll make them go away.
Not getting rid of it. Finding a better one, I'm sure there are plenty of anti cheat systems that do better than easy anti cheat does