Bring Mathieu Back
If you're gonna release not-pog updates, the least you can do is have him tell us. I like Mathieu, he's was funny.
Tagged:
Mod
If you're gonna release not-pog updates, the least you can do is have him tell us. I like Mathieu, he's was funny.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What happened to him I thought he was always here
PrEtTy GoOd JoB sO fAr
Who is that?
Dwight.
idk what happend with him, but it makes me feel like the game got new developer with poor taste in decisions
yeah its pretty sad when you think about it
Guess the community bullied him out?
But is he really gone from this game?
as deserved with all the passive aggressive comments
No he still seems to be involved, he posts about the game a lot on Twitter. I think he’s just taken a step back as the face of the game which is understandable.
I don't think so. He's just working silently in the background due to his previous "PlAy SoMeThInG eLsE" comment
I see. It's also funny you don't see the community managers replying on this forum anymore. Or once in a blue moon.
If Mathieu ever leaves i'll quit too and will play whatever he works on. He's my new god since he told whiny killers to play Civ 🤣🤣
It's not only killers he told. It's Survivors too
I miss him too. What a legend that guy is
Considering how toxic this community can be. Why would he want to come back? Seriously. I browse the forums to keep up to date and because I'm bored but if it was my job? If it was something I had to do on a 40 hour basis. Id go postal.
Before this thread goes South, I decided to lock it, just to remind everyone we have a naming and shaming rule, please avoid posting comments/threads that might reflect negatively on others.