HA
With the upcoming DS rework (its not a nerf) all the survivors who use it to make bad plays are out in full gear crying. Its sweet, nothing better than the tears of boosted survivors.
With the upcoming DS rework (its not a nerf) all the survivors who use it to make bad plays are out in full gear crying. Its sweet, nothing better than the tears of boosted survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ok
It is a nerf though.
How is it a nerf? You still have the same perk youre just not allowed to progress the game with that perk.
That's a clear nerf then not being able to make progress with it up
I never used ds that way, and stopped using it unless I had several bad matches in a row on a night once I thought about just how odten I actually made use out of ds outside of saving it a few times to assure I got out the exit gate as long as I hit the skillcheck. I prefer iron will or calm spirit in it's place or once I start (if I start depends on if this picks up the queue times) playing again maybe bt to go with wglf. personally I usually got more use out of unbreakable than ds and I didn't even feel I got to use unbreakable often enough to justify the perk slot, until I removed it and wish I hadn't removed within the next few games heh.
It was a broken AF perk its still 60 seconds now youre just not untouchable
survivors who dont run DS are much better at the game tbh i run bond lithe windows iron will
You said the right thing with the wrong words, A for effort, you're right it's not a nerf but many people won't see it that way
It is basically unchanged for anyone that used it just to counter tunneling. The only people being effected by the changes are those that used it for purposes other than tunneling.
Good change in my opinion.
Im a killer main and that ######### makes perk useless
I'd say it is a nerf, but it's a good nerf, one that helps the game. Some nerfs are good things
Thats my point
I had to put it in a dick way
It's a nerf, but a warranted one
These poor killers unable to do anything against this "untouchable" survivor, forced to watch him repair a generator... I have personally never seen this. Just hit that survivor you're assaulting too quickly again, then agree to eat a potential DS or go somewhere else (especially if you already know he has DS).
The change is actually minimal, it won't change anything in 99% of the cases where either the killer willfully targets the survivor who has just been unhooked, or the killer does not do so for at least 60 seconds. But if the killers are very happy with it, I am very happy too.
See you in the locker with Head On too.
So youve never encountered DS+UB? You must be playing a different game then the rest of us.
I don't mind I only use ds to create an obsession anyway or I use blood pact. So long as I don't load into a match without an obsession I'm happy.
Well, nerf means something is less powerful so in fact it's a nerf. A deserved one but a nerf indeed.