Which killer meta perk do you want changed the most?
This one was genuinely tricky for me. So forgive me for error. The killer meta is usually more diverse. And genuinely none make me upset I guess Noed. But I did one for survivor so might as well do killer. I won't add a perk good on one killer since Stridor mainly good on Spirit. But Infectious Fright can work on many. Will leave PGTW and Undying since they got their changes recently. Bottom ones have to specify.
Comments
I don't think any of these perks should be nerfed. Maybe Noed, but that's it.
SB, because I think it and Enduring should be buffed, not nerfed. Might not be a popular opinion, but they are 2 buffs I feel are quite weak if the entire build isn't built around them.
The only perk I think should be nerfed out of this list is NOED because it's a huge second-chance perk that could possibly have some changes done to make the majority of people more at peace with it. With this being said, if NOED never gets touched I'd be fine with that too (because it can be countered), but I had to pick a perk from this list.
Not exactly sure as to how it could be changed but maybe a prompt (similar to Stridor) can pop up on the right of your screen telling you it's in use just to give survivors the heads up. It isn't fun to play your best the entire game without getting hooked just to get slapped in the face with NOED.
I do have to agree that noed could use changing, but not a nerf. It's already a pretty damn terrible perk that not only activates once in a game but can easily be disabled/completely avoided by survivors.
I couldn't agree more, but I did have to pick a perk from this list & didn't think any of the other ones needed a nerf.
NOED needs some kind of sidegrade, not a nerf, like @Trashmaster said. I also think that IF is a little overtuned. It exacerbates some of the worst tendencies on the strongest killers. Nurse, Oni, and Executioner are already high tier killers, and IF makes them supercharged. I'm not sure how you could nerf IF without completely gutting it, though, and that would be worse than leaving it in a slightly too strong state.
I feel like NOED isn't even that strong, but a lot of killers use it to rely on when they lose. IMO, it needs more of a rework than a nerf.
If I had to choose, probably Infectious Fright. I tend to use it on Myers and it's honestly kinda insane how stronger EW3 becomes with that perk. Its problem is that it buffs tremendously the stronger killers, while on the others it doesn't do much.
All of these perks are pretty good in design actually, except NOED.
Noed is so unfair, as well as ds unbreakable. Rework it devs
well i dont think noed needs nerf its like a last effort perk for gen rushing survivors and if they didnt gen rush and did their job(that means totems too) they would have been fine ;)